The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Movie!!!

Woohoo! Gonna go see Riddick!

*happy dance*

500px-The-chronicles-of-riddick-original.jpg

Being the black sheep in my family and having a clear conscience heart and mind about it is a great feeling but I swear there are those that think I am some sweet calm go lucky or some heartless Bitch are about to find out just how big of a bitch I can be.

LT ~ Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!

bounces

ALT ~ I might need to buy new clothes soon...this is kinda exciting.

FLT ~ Wish I enjoyed clothes shopping!

LT ~ Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!

bounces

ALT ~ I might need to buy new clothes soon...this is kinda exciting.

FLT ~ Wish I enjoyed clothes shopping!

I'm not quite that excited, but I am glad it's friday.

Hooray for new clothes, even if the shopping isn't fun.

Extra last thought?:

It's been a while since I've done a recording, but I have no material to read...maybe I should put out a petition...

6 new thread ideas since the 14th the creativity inspiration whatever is back... Hell yeah!

Another sloooow day online and offline. Feels like the clock is stuck in nearly frozen mud

Sometimes a trip down memory lane gives you the boost you need to confirm what a fucking good decision you made.

LT ~ True!

ALT ~ I like seeing Sia around more!

hugs

Hope things are good with you, lovely!

*squeezes a Brit*

I like being seen. ;)

I'm so very well ... now if I can only keep from screwing that up. hehehe

How are you, lovely?

*squeezes a Brit*

I like being seen. ;)

I'm so very well ... now if I can only keep from screwing that up. hehehe

How are you, lovely?

Yay for wellness!

giggles

And I'm good. Working hard and a lot but...it's good. Little people are getting bigger and make me smile so much every day.
Can't complain!

Yay for wellness!

giggles

And I'm good. Working hard and a lot but...it's good. Little people are getting bigger and make me smile so much every day.
Can't complain!

Oh my goodness...yes, they are growing... Lil Brit is what.. 3? And then baby just over 1 ... time goes by quick.

My youngest niece is nearing 3 and is amazing ... it's awesome adoring her.

Oh my goodness...yes, they are growing... Lil Brit is what.. 3? And then baby just over 1 ... time goes by quick.

My youngest niece is nearing 3 and is amazing ... it's awesome adoring her.

Yeah, Mini Brit is 3 and such a little performer, forever singing and dancing. And Baby Brit is nearing her first birthday, trying to walk and 'talk' all the time.

smiles happily

Kids are awesome, at all ages!

Yeah, Mini Brit is 3 and such a little performer, forever singing and dancing. And Baby Brit is nearing her first birthday, trying to walk and 'talk' all the time.

smiles happily

Kids are awesome, at all ages!

They are! Even at 17 like my own... I have enjoyed each and every year watching her grow. It's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back