so the wife wants me to swallow

so my wife thinks it woud be hot if i swallowed my own cum. basically she wants me to cum on her tits and lick it off or cum on her ass/crack and lick it off. whats the opinion and if youve done it how do you get past the fact that your swallowing cum. ive seen the porns and i think its really hot when chicks catch a load in ther mouth and another swallows it. i get hot thinking about it but when it comes time i just cant make myself follow thru.

wouldnt cumming in her pussy then eating her out be a little easier to ease yourself into it? then gradually get up to cumming on her tits n licking it off.
 
my advice, just do it, if you try it and like it cool, if you don't, well at least you know. The mind start playing tricks but it is really nice and it is really sexy to see the reaction on the face of your partner when you do it. Just do it, its pretty yummy once you get used to it ;)
 
What is the reason you do not want to do this??

Do you like it for her to swallow??

I can take it or leave it. My current partner does not go for it, so I don't. Oneof my exes loved it, we did it a lot, kissing deeply afterwards
 
I've talked to several women from lit that really like this idea for some reason, but then again, lit might not be a representative sample of women in general :p
 
If your wife is into it and it will make for more sex, better sex etc. Then bite the bullet and do it.
 
When I first started having sex, I had a gf that wanted lots of performance from me. That included going down on her sometimes while she still had my cum inside her. Sometimes there was a mixture of her juices and my cum dried in her pussy hair. She insisted that I had to service her, and because I got a kick out of pleasing her, I did not hesitate, and I enjoyed it. I actually wouldn't mind having a taste of that right now.

Also, I've heard that cum contains an anti-depressant, so you'll feel good the next day!
 
i want to try it also but just cant make myself after i cum. she has tried to put it in my mouth and i wouldnt let her so she kinda dropped it now im kinda thinking i want to try it. i cant get her to let me make a cream pie she either wants me to cum inside or i can squirt on her stomach or ass but i would pro do it if she let me squirt on her pussy and then eat it.
 
i want to try it also but just cant make myself after i cum. she has tried to put it in my mouth and i wouldnt let her so she kinda dropped it now im kinda thinking i want to try it. i cant get her to let me make a cream pie she either wants me to cum inside or i can squirt on her stomach or ass but i would pro do it if she let me squirt on her pussy and then eat it.



Personally, my bf and I tried it once when he came inside me and then performed oral sex on me-it was enjoyable for both of us! It took him a minute to get used to it, but seriously, you come like what, several tablespoons max? It's not as if you have to eat a bowl of it, just try it.

And, not to sound like a bitch, but I agree with others-if you expect her to swallow YOUR come, you better be prepared to try your own stuff.
 
Me too

I am extremely turned on by the thought of eating my cum out of my wife after sex. I love watching movies where the guys eats his own. My wife is turned on by it to and wants to do it. However every time I go to do it she starts to give and I loose heart. We also like to read stories about it but there is not enough stories about men eating their own on literotica. It seams the most are cuckold stories. Anyone have any stories or authors in respect to one-on-one creampies?
 
i know this one... tougher than it sounds...
i've meant to do that too (gf's request as well) but once you cum the lust to do it just simply disappears and i just can't go through with it... i really don't know how girls do it...
what it's a lot easier to do (and have to admit that i enjoyed after the first time) was licking the precumm, it's got a salty taste and because you're still building up the lust it's actually quite a dirty turn on.. so you might want to start trying with the precum first and then move onto the whole shaft milk....
that suggestion of waiting to get turned on again sounds reasonable... will keep it in mind...
 
There is some cum swallowing in my chrissy story. I dont' remember how much exactly, but I know its in there.
 
I love a good snow ball

First time was post college.

D was sucking me off. I was telling, asking, begging her to take all of it, bite me, suck and stroke me. Then, while her nipples were firmly in my hands, I said, "give me my cum."

She stopped for a moment. Then sucked me hard. I came in her mouth. And w/ a full mouth of cum, she ask me--"You really want it?"

I answered w/ an open mouth. I kissed her and she spat hot, salty and sweet cum into my mouth. It was a rush.

Meanwhile, I climbed on top of her and we began to fuck, swapping my cum back and forth. It was wild!

Go for it!!!
 
are there any women willing to describe the taste. maybe i can accept it. maybe someone can send me an inspirational vid:)

I would advise you stop smoking and switch from beer to wine...eat pinaple and other sweet fruits...

I dont even stop anymore and he quit warning me...straight down the shoot.


For those that are truly nervous she could always snowball ya..:D
 
I just wanted to comment on all the "If you expect your wife to swallow, then you should do the same" comments.

I'm not trying to be judgmental, or turn this into an argument, but that's just silly. I personally love cum. You can go check out the GLBT forum to see how much. But for many, if not most straight guys, swallowing cum is a bigger taboo than getting fucked in the ass. It's just not as simple as "just do it". Just as asking a straight woman to have a threesome where she's expected to eat pussy isn't that simple. I had an ex-gf that wanted to try being with another woman, but she passed on a lot of opportunities (whether I was to be involved or not) before going through with it.

The original poster is going to have to find a way to try it, that much is certain. But it's not as simple as just sticking out his tongue and lapping it up. There's a psychological barrier that has to be broken first.

That being said, I think the snowball route is your best bet. Or maybe after you cum in your wife, she can get a tiny bit on her finger and rub it on your lips. Good luck.
 
To try to approach it from a different perspective. What must your opinion be of the person who willingly does the very thing that to you, seems disgusting. There are people who use the term "cocksucker" as an insult. As someone who enjoys sucking cock AND swallowing cum, it strikes me as hypocritical to enjoy and expect that it be done to you but "skeeve" doing it yourself. By that view, a cocksucker is someone who enthusiastically does something which is by its very nature, repulsive to you.
 
iswallow quoth:
there's a psychological barrier that has to be broken first.
nobody's arguing differently, but how precisely do you propose he goes about doing that, esp in light of what was said at the beginning?

the OP quoth:
ive seen the porns and i think its really hot when chicks catch a load in ther mouth and another swallows it. i get hot thinking about it but when it comes time i just cant make myself follow thru.
you're right, that barrier needs to be broken and he appears to really want to get there. but other than "just do it" or appeal to simple reciprocity, is there something specific you would suggest?

ed
 
iswallowloads said:
Just as asking a straight woman to have a threesome where she's expected to eat pussy isn't that simple.
Yeah, but there's no additional person involved here. He's being asked to eat his own cum, not suck another guy's dick.
 
I think the easiest way would be to lick it from her or get snowballed. That way even though you just got off there is still an element of pleasuring her, which keeps me hot and ready to go (mentally anyway, do need to recharge a little physically). So if its the loss of excitement that makes you not want to anymore this could help with that.
 
Last edited:
I still say for the guys that are really turned on by it and then lose their nerve after cumming - if you REALLY want to do it, find a way (like being tied up) that you no longer have the choice of refusal. Beg her to tie you up while you are horny and tell her to make you go through with it afterward without the possibility of letting you change your mind. She can feed it to you in some fashion. If you still want the right of refusal then the bottom line is that you really don't want to do it. I love being forced against my natural instincts after cumming to follow through with what I really wanted in the first place. I remind my wife that it will no longer be a turn on for me if I know ahead of time that she is going to let me squirm out of it and it is such an incredible turn on, I don't want her to let me squirm out of it.
 
its no big deal, just lick it up and stop stressing over it, it is just cum and it is yours....enjoy it you might like it, i like mine
 
so my wife thinks it woud be hot if i swallowed my own cum. basically she wants me to cum on her tits and lick it off or cum on her ass/crack and lick it off. whats the opinion and if youve done it how do you get past the fact that your swallowing cum. ive seen the porns and i think its really hot when chicks catch a load in ther mouth and another swallows it. i get hot thinking about it but when it comes time i just cant make myself follow thru.

I think, for most men, what makes it a hot fantasy is the same same thing stops them from actually doing it. It's a taboo. Most people have fantasies that they don't really want to go through with. If they really wanted to 'just do it', they would.

That's what I meant by the 'mental barrier' that has to be broken. He has to change his mindset. Worked for me anyway.
 
so my wife thinks it woud be hot if i swallowed my own cum. basically she wants me to cum o

Just do what ever makes you relaxed and turned on and try it. If you work up to it, you might just like it. Hey think of all that she does for you, show her some enthusiasm for her fantasy's and she might just suprise you. :) Hey we all relax after a drink or two, if it will help meditate. Relationships are about giving and taking...:cool:
 
how would you feel giving a guy a blow job and having him cum in your mouth?

interesting that you enjoy a pie!

yeah ive tried many times a good cream pie makes me hot. ive came in the crack of her ass, pussy, tits, back and just cant make myself do it. ive watched porn and masterbated to women swallowing caught it in my hand and just cant do it. i looked at this site last night and caught 3 nuts the third was just begging to be swallowed and i couldnt do it. usually my first and second are pretty thick so i would have to lick them off but last night i forced a third and it was thinner.

are there any women willing to describe the taste. maybe i can accept it. maybe someone can send me an inspirational vid:)
 
Back
Top