What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing a VERY good friend of mine is coming to town tonight and I will get to visit with him and enjoy my day off.. ;)
 
So most of you are aware of the bullshit of last friday at my job.

Found out today from the lead nursery nurse (who I'm good friends with and knows what they're like) that the manager told her they were surprised I just sat in the meeting and went "yeah, ok .... ok yep, yep" and didn't get upset or emotional.

Score one for me against the gits!!!
 
The sun coming out and shining. A magpie who decided to hang out at our front door for a while and eat some bread.
 
Reading ADR's post about her cat.

I am still grinning at the thought of it.

I just can't decide, is the cat brave, stupid or arrogant?!
 
My client when she came in today and brought me a homemade pie. She thought I might need it.
 
My little buddy Joshua running up to me and pulling me outside and showing me he finally knows how to do the monkey bars...something I have been working on him with for over a year. (He is developmentally delayed so this was a big deal for him!) He just kept screaming "I gid it! I gid it!"
 
My little buddy Joshua running up to me and pulling me outside and showing me he finally knows how to do the monkey bars...something I have been working on him with for over a year. (He is developmentally delayed so this was a big deal for him!) He just kept screaming "I gid it! I gid it!"

Oh good for him!!! I love working with special needs children cos they're so loveable!

I've got a child at nursery I think might be autistic, but I daren't bring the subject up, not considering his mother just made a false complaint against me for telling her he was upset for a long period of time last monday =/

Anyways, what made me smile today is the fact the Sky man is coming to fit the multi room into my room! :D
 
His phone call this morning.. ;) and realizing it will only be 4 more days til I see him...
 
I had a lovely day with the odlies, went and saw my Sista (best girl) and now I'm hang'n with the_mgp and M. Life is good to me. :)
 
My D last night. laughing and teasing and cuddling and fucking

what he said about my pressie.
 
Laughing because I was so damn frustrated and upset I don't think counts. So other than that there hasn't been anything.
 
One of the manager's at work seeing the pic of Jounar in my phone and going "awe, he even looks Irish" LOL all I could say was, um...hunny, that's cause he is. and giggle.:D
 
It's a case of what didn't make me smile today... not even public transport could spoil my smiley mood. :)
 
My workmate and her Nephew coming round and us going out for lunch.

He's such an adorable little boy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top