New Member Introductions

Hey... newish here... just looking for a place to rant, pass the time, and maybe pick up on a few things here and there. And I think the dancing banana is insane - but hella cool. :nana:

So yeah... the first rule of this place is... well I'm not suppose to talk about it... the second rule of this place is... well I'm not suppose to talk about it.... the third rule...

Wait, Trick - this isn't fight club!

Last edited:
Haku, Welcome to lit. I'm also a fan of fight club. However, I'm not a fan of overusage of the nanas - keep that in mind.

Hello all. New to this forum. I must say that I have not been to any forum on the internet that has so many nice folks on it.

A little about me. I live in NE PA. I am 53 year old white married male. I have been with my wife for almost 30 years. I am about 6 feet tall and presently wiegh about 230 bls, and quite muscular. Been working on getting my wieght down to about 200 and should achieve that goal this year. I am bi but have not been with many men. I want to try my hand at writing and always enjoy reading most forms of erotica. I work in the computer field.

I am glad I found this site and should become a regular visiter and hopefully a contributor.

Rick

Hello Everyone,

While I'm hardly new to Lit, I am somewhat new to the forums here. Please check out my Forum profile and homepage on Lit for more details about myself as well as my story page. I'll be looking forward to getting to know some of you in the near future.

Take care,
CL

intruder52, Welcome to lit - I hope you try submitting a story, its always nice to have new authors. If you want to continue believing this board has nice people, stay away from the General Board.

CorsetLvr, Welcome to the lit forums. I hope you enjoy it here as much as you enjoy lit proper.

CorsetLvr said:
Thank you for the warm welcome bisexplicit.

You're welcome. :) If you have any questions regarding the forums, check out the FAQ sticky here, and then if your still unsure, feel free to post the question.

How do I?

How do I enter a Prof Pic? First I receved an eror on size so I have it resized & pixels are ok, so re entered location I click on save changes & my new pic pops up then I click save changes again & I get this.
"There has been an error in the upload. Please ensure that the file has been correctly selected and that the upload has taken place successfully."

:confused:

dj

Last edited:
DJHL35 said:
How do I enter a Prof Pic? First I receved an eror on size so I have it resized & pixels are ok, so re entered location I click on save changes & my new pic pops up then I click save changes again & I get this.
"There has been an error in the upload. Please ensure that the file has been correctly selected and that the upload has taken place successfully."

:confused:

dj

I got the same thing but it was still there. Just check your profile to see if its there.

CorsetLvr said:
I got the same thing but it was still there. Just check your profile to see if its there.
yes its still there but no pic by my name when i post

you dont also

Hello again everyone. I'm the guy formerly known as Haku_Z - decided to scrap that old name for this one, since it fits in with my girl's name, Miss Trickery.

Besides, I didn't like that old name lol.

Hi! I'm new here and I joined because I like to write erotic stories and read them also. I also joined because I want to learn about sex and meet some people. I'm hoping to give and take from this website. You can PM me whenever you want, or e-mail me if you would like to. The only thing is, I am not here to cyber or anything like that.

dramaqueen47 said:
Hi! I'm new here and I joined because I like to write erotic stories and read them also. I also joined because I want to learn about sex and meet some people. I'm hoping to give and take from this website. You can PM me whenever you want, or e-mail me if you would like to. The only thing is, I am not here to cyber or anything like that.

hello dramaqueen and welcome to the forums. How about posting the link to your stories in your sig so we can all find them. I'm assuming you have them posted on Lit. I'll be looking forward to checking them out. Again, welcome.

CorsetLvr said:
hello dramaqueen and welcome to the forums. How about posting the link to your stories in your sig so we can all find them. I'm assuming you have them posted on Lit. I'll be looking forward to checking them out. Again, welcome.

How do you know if your story has been posted on Lit? Also, how do I set up the link to my stories once thay have been posted?

Mister Mischief said:
Hello again everyone. I'm the guy formerly known as Haku_Z - decided to scrap that old name for this one, since it fits in with my girl's name, Miss Trickery.

Besides, I didn't like that old name lol.

rewelcome to lit, mister mischief. i hope you reenjoy yourself.... glad you're rewith us. ;)

Hello!

Hello all, I'm new here and just wanted to say hello!
I also make avatars and signature images, so if you need one PM me please :)

xoxox

Nott

hiya nott... glad you dropped in and hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

Hi all

Been reading the site for a while now and decided it was time to join in.

I'm a Scots lass who likes having fun and trying out new experiences :)

Don't really know what else to say other that I hope to make some new friends through the site

I've been a lurker for a while. This site is great and everyone seems to get along really well. After I get more free time from work I want to start writing. :)

Back