Men In Service ~ Gentle FemDom, AmPics Style

It's fantastic! I'd like a shot of the front view sent to my box, please.

Also really like the inclusion of the sole of your bare foot. Sexy!



Edit: Oh, I missed this pic. I was still thinking about the other. :eek:

Great job on all of them!

Glad that i passed my first assignment miss :). From the front but not quite what you wanted i know;)

https://imgur.com/Eso8egL

P.S. Tried to send you more pics but your pm option is switched off.
 
here is my picture of submission.... it is not my best work.... but it is the best I can do, for now....

Love

-St
 

Attachments

  • for mistress.jpg
    for mistress.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
Not bad, not bad at all!

And when can I expect the written portion of the assignment? :)

oops... forgiveme miss...

I have been interested in being submissive for a long time now... I found the male submissive BDSM stories turn me on a lot... I like things to be relatively vanilla. So no gagballs or cruel metal devices to keep my cock restrained. I think that if I was told not to masturbate, I wouldn't need the device or there would be no real submisseveness.... I like to serve first and formost... That is why I am on my knees, wearing a tie...

love,

ST
 
Oh, if you're going to balk, do please put on a good show. Pouting, foot stomping, name calling, knock yourself out. I'll just sit here with my tea and my embroidery until you've quite finished and are ready to carry on. :)

strong minded not brattish or childish so there will be no stomping or knocking myself out. There quite possibly would be name calling but again not in the adolescent manner.

Both submission and the reluctance to perform as instructed need to be drawn out of my character in regular interactions.

Until Then
:heart::rose::kiss:
TdK
 
I was praising the prose. A head shot is off the table, let alone me subjecting Lit to a body pic
 
I wasn't expecting a pic, but you can do the written portion.

And thank you. Have you never read anything I've done before?
 
I like it when my wife gets bossy!
Like after fucking her, she grabs my head and shoves my face in her cummy pussy! That forcefulness is fun....to me anyway! I know exactly what she wants!
 
I will take that as a compliment. Thank you!

submission comes in waves
attachment.php
 
Is it time for our next assignment yet mistress?!

I am having to re-think my original plan. it may have been a bit ambitious this early on.

How are you? :)

(Btw, I cannot stop admiring your shiny hardwood floors. They make me want to walk barefoot across them and slide stuff down the hallway. :eek:)
 
I am having to re-think my original plan. it may have been a bit ambitious this early on.

How are you? :)

(Btw, I cannot stop admiring your shiny hardwood floors. They make me want to walk barefoot across them and slide stuff down the hallway. :eek:)
I am hanging in having a lazy Sunday.

Come on over and we can slide some stuff together. They are a lot of fun when you are wearing socks too.
 
Back
Top