A little photography play with my wife

mtrix

Experienced
Hey guys and gals, last night my wife asked me to take some photos of her so here they are, hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• Solo-010_1440x1080.jpg
    Solo-010_1440x1080.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Solo-013_1440x1080.jpg
    Solo-013_1440x1080.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Solo-016_1440x1080.jpg
    Solo-016_1440x1080.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 17
  • Solo-018_1440x1080.jpg
    Solo-018_1440x1080.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 17
Hey guys and gals, last night my wife asked me to take some photos of her so here they are, hope you enjoy!

Nice pic of one damn sexy woman - you lucky boy :D:D.

One thing - why the oscillation on the last pic?

I hope you made good use of that bed after the pics.

One hot and sexy lady.

Post on amateur pics. You'll get lots of great comments.

She has a very distinctive tattoo so doesn't want to be recognised by friends / family if someone stumbles across the pictures.

Nice pic of one damn sexy woman - you lucky boy :D:D.

One thing - why the oscillation on the last pic?

thats a stunning women u got buddy and good job with the picture..

post more and i am sure she will let her own fans here

She's very hot, you should start a thread in the Am Pics section, she would be very popular.

She has a very distinctive tattoo so doesn't want to be recognised by friends / family if someone stumbles across the pictures.

I think you could make the tat go away with a little "clone" work with photoshop. It would make for a better picture ... that little blur square is distracting from her obvious beauty.

I think you could make the tat go away with a little "clone" work with photoshop. It would make for a better picture ... that little blur square is distracting from her obvious beauty.

Yeah I would normally use photoshop for all touch up work but unfortunately wasn't on my own PC so I had to resort to MS Paint!

Hi mtrix,

Awesome pictures! Your wife reminds me a lot of my own lovely lady (passion_fruit) -- long dark hair, lovely pale skin, shapely breasts...

You're a very luck man (as am I)!

PT

Your wife looks very beautiful. How about some pictures of both of you?

I'm still recovering from my circumcision at the moment so no fun for me allowed! I've been using the time to show my appreciation to her by giving as many mind blowing finger orgasms as possible x

Wow very sexy woman thank you for sharing and I hopoe she enjoys all the comments about how sexy she is and what an amazing body she has

I'm still recovering from my circumcision at the moment so no fun for me allowed! I've been using the time to show my appreciation to her by giving as many mind blowing finger orgasms as possible x

Well that's understandable. I hope she's not teasing you too much..

A good excuse to brush up on your oral techniques too..

Back