Racy Wilde's Boudoir

Ok... so now we are getting a little racy...lol... Yep, this was another un-expected shot - damn trigger-happy photographer. :p

http://imgur.com/a/19tpN

:kiss:

Great Ass!! Thanks for giving us a peek into your world Sexy Lady! You've got a Gorgeous Body and a Great Sense of Humor with your comments!!! Love them all and if you need help warming up .... I'm just being a nice guy!!! :devil:

Delicious

:heart:

A beautiful view. I hope the photographer got a bonus for taking such good photos.

lol - Oh, it's his thing.

Cute! Great series and you love ok smashing in the snow!

Apparently he wasn't just shooting his camera. Look at all that white stuff...oh...it's snow...

If you want to warm up, I can help take the blue out of your moon.

Hahaha! OMG! Yes, so much white stuff I could practically swim in it :eek:

Great Ass!! Thanks for giving us a peek into your world Sexy Lady! You've got a Gorgeous Body and a Great Sense of Humor with your comments!!! Love them all and if you need help warming up .... I'm just being a nice guy!!!

Aww, :kiss: Yes, a winter wonderland doesn't only happen at Christmas.

Yea!!!! We are getting a little behind!

Hehehe - little?

Great ass, I'm glad the Photographer got trigger happy.

Yeah, he tends to take 50 shots in a row... You know how many pics of my ass I've had to look at to pick this one...lol?

Gorgeous girl! Thanks for sharing :rose:

You look smoking hot in red!!! :eek:

Thank you. Though, I think I'm the whitest Aussie ever. I'm just glad not to be as white as the snow...lol. (But my first pic in the series came close :eek: )

Beautiful (and very spankable) rear! And I don't blame the photographer for being trigger-happy -- I would be too, but with my anatomical trigger. :devil: ;)

lol - I'm sure if I got spanked there in the snow my ass would turn blue...lol.

Thank you. Though, I think I'm the whitest Aussie ever. I'm just glad not to be as white as the snow...lol. (But my first pic in the series came close :eek: )
No chance you'll be as white as the snow ... now I just saw your next picture, and I for sure would like to help you keep your nipples warm ... ;)

Yeah, he tends to take 50 shots in a row... You know how many pics of my ass I've had to look at to pick this one...lol?

I would have loved to help you with picking out a pic. Maybe have taken some of my own, too. You have a fantastic ass!

Back