Two cops in fantasy adventure

milkmaiden38

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Posts
4,755
Ewyn, human high mage of Lasteron walked down the darkened passage, deep in the bowels of the Dwarvish hall. Her elegant dress covered her shoulders and flows down into a beautiful jewel scoop neckline. Her small breasts produced a hint of cleavage. Her arms were covered to her elbows but it stopped there, freeing her fore arms and hands for spell casting.

The dress' waist was narrow, and fit her slim figure. Below the waist the dress widens as was the style these days ending above her traveling shoes. The dress was comfortable yet graceful. Her beautiful face, sparkling blue eyes and blonde hair were framed by gorgeous diamond crown.

She held a torch in her right hand. The light dances on the stones of the old passage. A passage as old as the bones of the Lasteron. She walked up to a stone door. Two runes neatly hewed into the rock, were barely visible in the orange glow of her torch.

She spoke the opening words and pressed the ruins. The stone door slide away and she walked into the scry chamber. An old dwarf hag looked up from the scry orb in the middle of the room. Her eyes filled with hurt and pain.

“Eartha?” Ewyn asked in alarm seeing the pain on the female dwarf’s face.

“Heimon and his knights have failed” The old woman croaked out. She was about to break into sobs.

Ewyn gasped “is he … dead?” She asked.

Eartha knew the answer would hit Ewyn hard. Heimon and Ewyn were lovers and his death would destroy Ewyn.

"All have perished. None survived the assault." She told the high mage. To Ewyn’s credit, there was only a small falter in her stance. But she caught herself and did not fall. “Ewyn I’m so sorry…” Eartha started to say, tears running down her winkled face, but Ewyn held her hand up to stop her.

“There is time to mourn later. We must act to save our world or the demons will have won.” Ewyn said. Eartha nodded in agreement.

“I have consulted the great oracle. It stated we still have a chance. But the champions are not from our world, but from another. A world where technology is common and magic is not. These champions will know of both.” Eartha explained.

Ewyn nodded “Then we will need to use the calling stone. I shall cast the spell immediately.”

“These other world champions will be called to our world… they may not fight the demons. They may be more angry at those that called them. This is a dangerous path you select.” Eartha advised.

“We have no other choice.” Ewyn concluded.

Earth the year 2030

Cassie was talking on her blue tooth ear piece comlink to her best friend (with benefits) and video game partner.

“I was sunbathing in my pink bikini with my pink sunglass on” She said as the receiver asked a question “I’m not shitting you” She stated into her comlink as she brought up her 3d hologram video game display.

“The guy was acting like a homeless man. But he had some of that memory spray stuff in a spray bottle” There was another question she answered it “…. Yes the shit that wipes your memory clean.” She explained.

“Anyhow, it is my first arrest while wearing a bikini during my 11 years as a police officer,” Cassie explained. There was another question.

“I pulled out my .45 laser cannon that made him stop and put up his hands.” Cassie explained, there was another question “Fuck that… If I had been naked I would have made the arrest. Now are you ready to play World of Warcraft 15? And what are we playing for… blow job, pussy licking, tit fuck, vibrator session, what?” She asked her friend.
 
Cole sat at his computer, looking at the HUD through his glasses he saw his character sitting in the Space setting of the universe. Cole sighed as he heard the woman's voice, this woman was Cassie, his ever beautiful partner of many years. She was sexy, she was smart, she was sassy, a complete flirt, those were just some of her many attributes, overall she was loyal, smart and a hard worker. Cole felt very lucky to be able to work with her. Over the years he has become very close with her, their relationship has turned from friendly to very...

Open teasing... sex on terms...

Cole was watching a porn as he was playing World Of Warcraft with her. He thought of the last bet they had, Cole was a very skilled player of this game, but same goes with her, they both have been playing for a long while. He ran a hand through his shaggy brown hair and yawned, his cock was tenting his boxers as he thought.

"Okay... Cassie, if I beat you in the duel best of three, than I get your mouth on my cock... that is my wager, what do you want if you win?"

He grinned.

"By the way, what are you wearing sexy? Something I would like?"

He chuckled as he watched the big breasted woman titty fuck the man. He waited for her answer. They both had the day off today, and he loved spending time with her. He was single, and she was really his only friend, they were partners, but he felt more for her than just that.

Cole was 27, collage degree in Criminal Justice and psychological behavior, he was smart but most of the time did not show it, chooses to hide his potential, he trained in martial arts for most of his life due to his parents and where he grew up as a kid. Being around Cassie so much, he decided that he wanted to look good, so he worked out a lot, just to keep in shape, not only for her, but so he would not be easily beaten. He did not like being weak, he was determined to not be weak, both mind and body, but you never knew what was going to happen. He did know he was weak for Cassie, she had a power over him, most likely it was due to her having perfect breasts, but besides that, he would do anything for her.

"Cassie, how about we get dinner and watch a movie tonight, on me of course, what do you say? Or we could go to the gun range and dinner, what ever you want."

He grinned.
 
"So you want a cock sucking, Okay, then I want a vibrator session and not a short one like last time. I want a long one… long enough so I have a good squirt when I cum.” Cassie stated as she heard Cole laughing in the background.

“By the way, what are you wearing sexy? Something I would like?" Cole asked.

“You are such perv!!” Cassie complained, but then continued “I’m trying out that spray on clothing again. I love the way it hugs my curves and it is so breathable these days. It feels great on my skin. I have it set to cycle (changing color) every 10 minutes. Below my waist I have that skin tight latex body suit on with the matching high boots you like so much.”

Cole was panting with erotic pleasure. She could almost hear him drooling.

"Cassie, how about we get dinner and watch a movie tonight, on me of course, what do you say? Or we could go to the gun range and dinner, whatever you want."

“You know the answer to that question. The gun range, my small brained, big cock, friend!! I need to get out some aggression. I’m bringing all my hardware.” Cassie explained “Now are you ready to lose!”

“Cassie, you might win the trash talking… but I win the battles. I can already feel your lips on my hard cock!” Cole replied.

Two hours later

Cassie was thinking about how much she loved to suck on cocks. They were just fun to play with and she like the way they look. She knew that when she was giving Cole pleasure… he could sense her excitement and joy … and as a result he was having more fun too.

She licked all the way around Cole’s cockhead, and then she pressed the tip of her tongue against the slit in the tip of his cock and licked away the pre-cum. “MMMMMMM” She moaned. Her mouth slowly took in his entire cock in, inch-by-inch, as if she was a sword swallower. Then she pulled her mouth back to his cockhead and she placed her hands on his shaft… stroking up and down the length of his shaft, as her mouth sucked on his cockhead. Her tongue attacking the sensitive head, licking it, teasing it… loving it. It was not long before her mouth and her smooth strokes caused his cock to twitch in anticipation.

“You know I lost on purpose, because I love to suck your cock sooo much!” Cassie moaned as she started to stroke him faster and faster. Soon Cole’s hips began to move forward and back, fucking into Cassie’s mouth. It was not long before she felt a surge in Cole’s balls followed by a grunt of pleasure… her mouth filled up with his love, which she swallowed joyfully.

His and her timing was perfect as the self-driving car pulled into the gun range as Cassie licked her lips clean and Cole zipped up his pants.

Cassie noticed Cole placing her favorite vibrator in his gun bag with a smile.

“After dinner?” Cassie asked, hopeful Cole was still going to give her a session with the fun toy.
 
He always loved how Cassie was such a exhibitionist, even though the spray on clothing covered her, she was still naked. Cole loved her big breasts, he often touched them as much as he could. Her body was perfect, she had no flaws. Cole knew he would beat her in the duel in the game, there was too much riding on this, his cock in her mouth was a dream come true. True, they were not dating, not married, just best friends... with benefits. Often Cole would frequent the popular strip club that hosted hentai women, VR projected women that were sex dolls. She knew that he loved hentai, and anime so much, always told Cassie she reminded him of a hentai babe.

After Cassie's defeat he told her that he would pick her up and he needed to jump in the shower. Cole cleaned up and dressed, he made sure to not wear underwear, just so she would just be able to get to it. He smiled as he brought his gun cases, he never got to use them in the field, well the big ones. He never liked the laser guns, he stuck to traditional bullets. Well he lied, he did have one. It was a rail gun, rifle specs. But he never really liked to use it. He took it with him all the time, just so Cassie wouldn't give him shit.

Fast Forward

Cole moaned out and held onto the steering wheel as he felt Cassie suck on his cock, she worshiped it. He knew she liked other cock though, it bothered him a little, but he never wanted to push the question on her. She was a free spirit and he did not want to cramp her style.

Cassie was a expert, she knew how to pleasure him, she knew all the spots that made him quiver with pleasure. And that she did, her tongue worked its magic, the way she worked it around the head of his cock, up and down his shaft, around his shaft it seemed, the way her lips wrapped around his cock and worked up and down, it was heaven. He moaned out, his head went back to the head rest his hand on the steering wheel, his other hand gently in her hair, her soft, luxurious locks of hair. Her soft skin... she was just a dream... everything perfect about her. He than exploded inside her mouth and she more than swallowed it all.

He did pack her favorite vib and a new toy he got for her, he would have to use it on her tonight and see what she thought.

"Maybe while we are in the range..."

He grinned and saw her devilish grin, oooh how that made his cock twitch whenever she did that. He took her gun case and carried them with his inside and they were more than welcome in here, being cops and all.

"So Cassie, what are you going to start off with?"

He opened her gun case for her and he walked over to set up the targets, he input the commands on the screen and he waited for her to load her weapon up. Cassie just smiled.

"Get ready to see some skills!"

She was ready and Cole got out of the way for her and watched her work.
 
Cassie

As Cole set up the targets Cassie looked through her gun bag. She had her.50 cal sniper rifle, her .45 laser cannon with both lethal and non-lethal modes, and she had packed 5 stun grenades. She grabbed her .45 laser cannon.

Cole was quick and accurate. Cassie was just accurate. Given time, she was the best shot of the two of them. But she wanted to get better at quick shots, shots under pressure. She decided to work on her skills in those areas first.

“Ready” Cole asked.

“No… wait a second” Cassie replied. She grabbed her Starbucks mocha latte with whipped cream in one hand and her gun in the other.

“Ok, now I’m ready” Cassie answered as she took a sip of the hot coffee. Cole started the simulation and Cassie casually fired at all the pop up targets as they appeared as she continued to enjoy her cup of coffee.

As the simulation ended. Cole was laughing.

“Not bad. You only killed two innocent civilians out of 25 targets. Of the 23 bad guys you shot at, you failed to kill 3 of them. Maybe you should put down the coffee next time.” Cole suggested.

“I’m using the coffee to add stress… like it was a real police situation” Cassie explained.

Cole was about to tell her that was a crazy ideas when all of a sudden, Cassie was gone. She simply blinked out of existence. Then Cole felt where he was standing sort of fold and unfold again on itself. Space and time seemed to distort in an unnatural way. He had a vague sensation of passing through the earth. He smelled Starbucks Mocha Latte all around him, but he saw nothing. He felt a bit like throwing up, but did not. Then he was standing in a forest glade, his gun bag next to him. Cassie was there too, looking at him. The Starbuck’s coffee had spilled all over her spray on top.

“Cole, what the fuck? Warn me next time before you activate a VR! You know these virtual reality things drive me nuts!!” Cassie said a bit irate.
 
It happened so fast, it was like he just blinked and when he opened his eyes she was gone. There she was, standing there looking all sexy, her big tits standing out, her tight pants hugging her curves, her luscious lips just begging to be kissed or more... that was what most saw, but Cole here, saw her eyes, burning with adventure and lust. Her eyes were so inviting, so kind, so warm.

Ohh... Cassie...

He than shook his head and it all played out, she was gone... he had his bag in one hand and he quickly was trying to figure this out. But soon before he knew it, he vanished as well. When he opened his eyes he was in a completley different place.

Cole looked around, he saw that he was in a dark, moldy smelling, wet place.

"Cassie..."

He could not see in here, his eyes had not adjusted yet to the darkness.

"Cassie! Are you here!"

He looked around, his one gun bag still in his hand. He quickly reached into the bag and dug around, pulling his handgun out with a flashlight mounted on the rail of the gun. He turned it on and aimed it around...

"Cassie!"

He found her in the cave and he ran to her, picking her up and holding onto her in his arms. Cassie was looking around, looking a little confused.

"Cole... Cole... what happened where are we?"

Cole looked to her and looked just as confused as she was.

"I don't know Cassie, come on lets get up and see where we are. Are you okay to walk?"

He looked her over, his hands touching over her body, running over her massive tits, around the flesh of them, than down her tight stomach and than around her ass, he wanted to make sure she was not hurt, he knelled and let his hand roam down her legs, he felt between them only briefly, but he teased her a bit.

"Seems like you are okay to me."

He grinned at her.
 
Ewyn and Eartha

Ewyn face was strained as she looked over to Eartha. “It is done” she stated in a stressed voice at the completion of the spell.

Eartha’s eyes urged Ewyn for more information. Ewyn sighed “They have been pulled across space and time. I tried to bring them back here. But something tried to pull them away from me. I could feel the evil in that tug. It was strong but I managed to land them somewhere in the high forest of the white mountains.” Ewyn explained in greater detail.

“Oh that is a wild area. There are few human towns, the forests are full of creatures such as dire bears and nymphs. The mountains have goblin' caves” Eartha pointed out.

“Yes, we must send our fastest riders there to find them.” Ewyn commanded.

Eartha nodded in agreement “Can you say anything about these heroes? Can they save us?” The old dwarf asked.

“They are different… very different, I hope the great oracle has not made a mistake!” Ewyn said hopefully.

Cassie and Cole

“Cole, you Prev! Knock it off” Cassie said after Cole’s hand slide between her legs and excited her clit under her latex body pants. She grabbed him by his shirt and hauled him to his feet.

“Something happened. I think we are still on the gun range, but the simulator just went wacky.” Cassie suggested.

Cole looked around at the cave walls… not agreeing with her explanation of what happened at all.

“Look, I’ll prove it to you. Simulators can not produce solid walls. They only produce images of solid walls. So if I punch this wall, my hand will go right through it. Like this!” Cassie said as she wound back to punch the wall.

“I would not do that if I were you” Cole warned her.

But Cassie, being Cassie, did not listen and punched the wall. Her punch was followed by an “OUCH” and “SHIT that is solid!” Cassie commented in surprise as she held her bruised punching fist.

“What is your next theory? And how are you going to hurt yourself proving it?” Cole asked a grin on his face.

“This is not funny.” She scolded him “Maybe we are in a VR world, like in those old Matrix movies?” Cassie suggested.

“Do you have a red pill or blue pill?” Cole asked.

“No” Cassie answered a bit discouraged. Then she said “Ok, I guess we need to just walk out of this cave.” She finally agreed with him.

They walked towards the small fresh breeze they felt and about a minute later they exited the cave and stood in a small glade in front of the cave entrance. There was a forest all around them. There was a trail leading into the woods.
 
Cole looked around and was astonished at what he saw. This was real, all of it. The breeze blew, carrying with it the strong scent of a lush green forest. He saw the trees everywhere and the forest enviroment.

"Holy shit... twlight zone..."

He started to hum the song to it as he looked to his beautiful partner.

"Soo, other than your hurt hand, what do you think is going on?"

He looked to her and could not help but to gaze at her beautiful tits.

"I don't know partner, but you need to focus and get your mind off my tits for two seconds!"

Cole shook his head and walked down the trail.

"Come on sugar tits, lets get moving."

He headed off with her down the trail, heading off to a forest clearing that overlooked a cliff and a beautiful scene, white top mountains, green for as long as the eye could see.

"Well Cassie, I guess we were due for a long overdue vacation... so what do you say..."

He gave her a pervy look. Cassie could only shake her head.

"Oh stop... not right now, maybe later..."

She looked around, still slightly confused. Cole just started to accept there circumstance. In the air the sound of melody, the light melody of females singing. Cole first picked up on it and he looked around.

"Do you hear that Cassie?"

Cole looked off towards a trail that just kind of appeared.

"I uhh... I think I need to check... that..."

His voice trailed off, almost like he was in a trance, he was soon walking down towards some trees and walked into the tree itself. Cassie could hear laughter in the wind as Cole fell down.

"Shit... what the hell, there was a trail right there..."

Cole than stood up and looked right over at Cassie.

"Oh... there is the trail... how stupid am I? Cassie, its over here, come on."

He started walking straight, straight towards Cassie and the cliff...
 
There was something oddly familiar about what was happening. Female voices, the appearing and dis-appearing trails, the fact Cole could see them and not Cassie. Cassie grabbed Cole and stopped him from walking off the cliff.

“Snap out of it” She said to him. But nothing happened; Cole did not seem to react. It was like Cole was under a spell. He was seeing things that were not there. “Spell…” Cassie whispered to herself and suddenly she remembered what was so familiar with this situation. This happened to some heroes in her party during a D&D adventure. The cause was wood nymphs and their seduction spells!

“Ok knock it off, or I’ll cut down every tree in this part of the forest!” Cassie yelled.

Two completely naked wood nymphs suddenly appeared from the dense part of the woods. One had long copper hair; the other was the color of brass. Their skin was prefect, and they both had large eyes with swept back ear. Their figures were prefect and it was easy to see why nymph seduction spells worked so well. They both were unbelievably beautiful.

“I am Sylandi, and this is my sister Nedali.” The copper hair colored wood nymph said as she studied Cassie. This female human was not like that silly centaur that had been in their forest earlier in the day. She was different… more serious. And with Cassie’s spray on top, which changed color every 10 minutes, the wood nymph had assumed she was a powerful wizard or some other magical creature. Sylandi had decided it was best to talk and not fight her.

“Please do not hurt the forest” Nedali asked Cassie.

Cassie knew nymphs were wild and unpredictable just like nature. They were also as beautiful and as deadly as nature could be!

“We will not hurt the forest as long as you are friendly to us” Cassie replied.

“Oh we love being friendly!” Sylandi answered with a smile full of lust directed at Cole. Cole walked towards the Nymphs as he started to shred his clothing.

“Ok, have your fun with him. But free his mind, I think you will enjoy it more, if Cole can think for himself.” Cassie told the nymphs. Cole suddenly seemed more himself, but he continued to walk to the naked nymphs. The Nymphs’ cerulean eyes glowed in excitement like gemstones; their smiles were warm and inviting. Cole grabbed their round, firm breasts as he moaned in pleasure. The nymphs’ moaned back as their excitement grew too, the triangular tuft of copper and brass hair between their perfect thighs wanted Cole.

Cassie turned away from what she knew was coming, a massive fuck feast for Cole. “Typical D&D bias toward men. Where are the hunky wood nymph men for me to fuck?” Cassie grumbled. A male centaur walked out of the woods as she finished her thought.

“WELL, Hello there!” Cassie said in excitement, as if she had just gotten a date from some hunky male stripper!
 
Cole was super turned on, he did not know why. I mean other than the two extremely beautiful wood nymphs, but also Cassie, she was watching what was happening and he loved it when Cassie could see his body. But he was so concerned, his mind quickly was changed to the two wood nymphs though, it was like Cassie just seemed to vanish from his mind.

"Ladies... ladies, please there is more than enough of me to go around... I mean see for yourselves..."

He was all smiles as they freed his cock with there sharp tendrils, when they saw what he was packing, they were shocked and curious. They both spoke in a unknown language to Cole, but Cole knew what they were thinking and they seemed to like what they saw.

"I know, I know ladies..."

He again saw Cassie, but this time she was being take care of by a male centaur. She looked like she was having fun, the Centaur's big hands groping and caressing her large breasts easily, he was kissing over her neck, he saw Cassie's hands roaming the Centaur. Suddenly Cole moaned out as he felt lips, warm and wet, wrap around his hard cock and he could not help but get weak in the knees, what she was doing to him felt like nothing he has ever felt before, her tongue was wrapping around his cock as she moved her head back and forth, hallowing her cheeks. Cole looked to the other Nymph and saw her eyeing him, she walked over to him and kissed him, passionately, Cole quickly used his tongue and had it dart into her mouth to find hers. The nymph was a bit surprised, but let him do it, it felt good to her, she felt her sister using her powers to read his thoughts. She was doing to him what Cassie does, only adding her own twist.

The centaur lowered his head and kissed over Cassie's tit, while his other hand rubbed over her large breast. He found it strange that her tunic had no way of coming off.

"Woman, what is this you wear over your glorious woman flesh, it is beyond anything I have ever seen?"

He pawed at it some more as Cassie just smiled.

Cole soon had both the Nymphs bending down in front of him and licking over his cock. Cole watched Cassie, moaning and kind of wishing she was here as well. Cole grunted as he felt a sharp tendril poke his inner thigh, Cole looked down to see the one known as Sylandi with menacing eyes now, Cole shook his head " sorry... I am just here for you..." he felt a bit more pressure than from his other thigh, not a poking, but a very strong grip on his thigh. "And you, the both of you... here..." he moved and both the sisters were ready for an attack, but Cole simply got on his knees and went to the sisters, he kissed Sylandi and massaged Nedali's large rack. He knew how dangerous these two could be, one was super strong and the other... he did not know. He just knew he had to pleasure them. He kissed Nedali now and trailed his kisses down her neck, around her breasts, down her stomach, slowing as he got to her wet nexus. He looked up to her and she looked amazed. Cole than started to kiss over her lips if her honeypot and she immediately bucked her hips as she screamed out. Sylandi watched her sister and wanted to feel what she was.
 
Last edited:
Nedali opened her legs fully and wrapped her thighs around Cole’s head while running her fingers through his hair. With Nedali now wide open, Cole's tongue explored her waiting pussy and loved it!

Cole sucked her tiny nub into his eager mouth. He could smell the perfume, as both nymphs got more excited
.
Nedali's moans became louder and her clit became swollen under Cole's touch. He reached one hand beneath her to grip and massage her wonderful ass, and Nedali's back arched while Cole slid one, then two fingers into her juicy womanhood, marveling at how horny this nymph was.

The other nymph, Sylandi loved Cole’s cock, which had become engorged and sprang to attention. The thing was big and its audacious size was raw, thick, and filled with lust. Cole unashamed, brazen member was now throbbing for release. As Sylandi got under his crotch and began to suck on him. The nymph’s sucking was surreal, willowly, and graceful. It drove Cole’s cock crazy!!

Meanwhile, Cole was thrusting his perfectly lubricated fingers into Nedali's smoldering pussy. He pushed deep and fast. Nedali’s head fell back and a guttural moan escaped her lips. Cole continued mouthing her clit and thrusting into her, causing her body to tremble all over and her pussy to spasm around his fingers.

Nedali responded by pulling Cole’s face into her throbbing pussy and he could feel her body begin to spasm and shudder. He realized that he was about to make this nymph come.

"I'm gonna cum, you're gonna make me cum in your mouth." Nedali gasped.

Cole tasted a slight rush of pussy juice enter his mouth as Sylandi released a gasp and cry. Her orgasm with Cole’s tongue working her clit and his fingers deep inside her, made her body shake in passion and ecstasy. Her bliss continued while Cole let his tongue and fingers continue to explore her velvet pussy.
 
The Centaur watched as Cassie removed the spray on top, he was shocked at the sight of her doing so, but that quickly became arousal as he saw her large breasts, so perky, so round, her nipples so hard. The Centaur licked his lips and quickly reached down and gripped the side of her latex pants, he started to rip them apart, he wanted to mate with her.

Cole was fascinated with the two sisters. He wouldn't think that they knew things like this here. Did Sylandi read his thoughts, she was very good at sucking cock, she used techniques like Cassie. Cole moaned into Nedali's pussy as he gorged on her juices, both his fingers and his tongue worked plenty out. He felt so good as Sylandi sucked his cock, he would cum soon. Cole loved it when Nedali came, she flooded his mouth and face, it was so hot, Cole lapped it all up.

The Centaur now had Cassie naked. "We will mate girl, now take my cock and scream out louder than those two, let me pleasure you better than that one has." He saw Cassie spread her legs, but the Centaur moved Cassie onto her knees, than made her get into doggy stance on all fours. The Centaur grinned and plunged his cock deep into Cassie's pussy, he felt the way her pussy fit him like a glove, he groaned out and he took hold of her ass with his powerful hands. He pulled her into his thrusts, he would not last long with how good she felt. Cassie was howling like a bitch in heat as he thrust into her, Cole looked over and saw Cassie getting pounded, it was rather hot to see her in action like this, but he was still feeling jealous. He has never seen her with another man before, never has he really wanted to, but he had to admit to himself, it was hot.

Cole grunted as he felt Nedali squeeze his head with her thighs, he knew she could probably pop his head like a grape with how strong she was. He again felt the sharp points of claws at his cock when he was not paying attention to them. "Okay, sorry..." Cole than moved himself, parting Nedali's thighs and moving to Sylandi.

"Both of you, bend over and show me your wet nexus. Show me how much you want me."

Both the sisters looked to each other and smiled, giggling they did as he asked, the got on all fours and raised there asses up for him to see, they both spread there knees apart so he could see there wet pussies. Cole could smell both of them, there strong sexual arousal scents. He moved over to Sylandi first and let his hard cock run up and down her wet slit, doing this slowly, he than moved over to Nedali and did the same, both of them moaning, panting, begging to be fucked.
 
Cassie and the Centaur

“HOLLY SHIT” Cassie gasped as the centaur used as much of his huge cock as he could to please her. He continued to ram his cock up against the back of her tunnel, as she groaned and her cunt muscles started twitching by themselves. The Centaur pumped his dick in and out, amazed at how wonderfully tight she felt and how much of his length was in her wet, ever-stretching pussy. Cassie’s pussy could not take it anymore, and exploded around his cock. She was thrashing and gasping so loud, the Centaur was worried she was about to pass out from the pleasure. But that thought made his huge velvety shaft start to throb and jerk harder in excitement.

Cassie could not believe the orgasm she was having. It was amazing. Then she heard the Centaur grunt in pleasure and knew what was cumming next. His cum squirt deep inside her. Her swollen pussy in heaven, as the engorged shaft filled her up. She could feel his huge knob respond as she squeezed the last bit of cum out of him. He must have put a quart or more of hot centaur jism into her.

“FUCK” Cassie moaned as she and the centaur savored her impalement for a moment. He finally pulled out of her. The cum of both of them poured out of her onto the small mound of grass Cassie was on. She stood up on wobbly legs, her big jugs wobbling too.

“Hi, I usually do this before fucking, but my name is Cassie, what is your name?” Cassie asked.

The centaur, who was also having trouble standing and thinking straight, from the amazing fuck replied. “Hello, my name is Aem Stoutsteed.”

“Well, I’m glad to meet you.” Cassie said with a smile on her face as the two shook hands. She glanced at her shredded clothing on the ground. “You don’t happen to have some clothing I could borrow, do you?” She asked.

“My camp site is nearby. I might be able to find something.” He suggested. It was at this moment that Cole came strolling back from the edge of the forest a huge smile on his face. Behind him, the centaur and Cassie could see two passed out nymphs. Both covered in cum. The centaur and Cassie faces developed shocked looks on them.

“What?” Cole asked with a goofy look on his face, trying to be coy about his sexual triumphs.

Cole and The Nymphs

Minutes before, as Cassie was getting the stuffing fucked out of her. Cole was using his modern knowledge on how females achieve orgasms to pleasure the two nymphs. He had made them cum earlier, so now it was time to put them into heaven. His big cock was pounding into Sylandi from behind. But Nedali had nothing. He reached down to his gun bag. Feeling around, he found Cassie’s favorite vibrator, he grabbed it.

He turned it on. placed it on a low setting and with a sly smile on his face; he gently put it into Nedali's waiting pussy. “OHHH” Nedali moaned as she felt the quivering object enter her. “That should warm her up” he thought to himself.

Sylandi body was amazing and Cole could not believe how amazing his cock felt entering the gorgeous folds of her pink womanhood. Her large, firm breasts swayed gently with each of his thrusts. He reached down, cupping her tits in his hands. He teased and tugged at her nipples. They stiffened in response, growing even harder and more excited. Sylandi’s breathing became heavier. She moaned softly.

He started to fuck her pussy faster. Changing his cock angle and speed as he fucked into her well-lubricated crack. She started to gasp louder. Cole moved with her, trying to keep pace with her rhythm. She started to moan louder … her pussy quivering. He fucked her harder as he built up her orgasm pressure. She was almost there, gasping like crazy, he pinched her sensitive nipples and she reached a thunderous climax. Her pussy clenching like mad. She arched her back letting out a long, loud moan. Cole pulled the vibrator out of Nedali’s pussy and placed it against Sylandi’s cumming pussy. He placed it right against her clit. The nymph screamed in pleasure as her pussy went into overload. She was gasping so much she passed out.

Nedali had watched what had just happened to her sister. She looked with pleading eyes at Cole “Do that to me” She asked, almost begging him.

“It would be my pleasure” Cole said with some pride.

Nedali was on her back in no time and Cole took his hard cock and it over her clit. She moaned louder in pleasure. He put the vibrator on a higher setting and placed it in her clit as his cock entered her. “MMMMM” she moaned as Cole huge cock filled her up. Cole wrapped his lips over her excited nipples suckling them. As Nedali's moans start to grow, "Yes, oh god yes. Please suck me harder. Fuck me” She moaned. It took a few minutes but Nedali started to shake. She started to tremble; As Cole pumped his cock into her. "I'm coming, I'm coming." She moaned as a massive orgasm hits her.

"Fuck yes. Yes, oh god." Nedali gasped, the sucking, the vibrator and Cole’s huge cock puts her over the top. She goes wild, cumming like crazy until she screams in pleasure. Cole holds it together until she passes out and then pulled his massive cock from her quivering pussy. He aims his cock at the two passed out nymphs and his cum shoots out of his cock in great spurts … pumping cum all over both girls. Making a wonderful creamy mess!
 
Last edited:
Cole looked to Cassie and saw her clothes were gone.

"What are you going to do for clothes? Maybe just walk around naked, I would not complain..."

He walked up to Cassie and put his hands on her breasts, he fondled her and got behind her, kissing her neck.

"Seeing you with that Centaur thing was really hot, made me kind of jealous, did you like his cock better than mine?"

He spanked her ass.

"We still need to figure out what the hell happened. Don't you find this extremely strange?"

Cassie told him that the Centaur was leading them to his camp and Cole took his gun out and placed it in his holster on his belt.

"Lock and load Cassie."

He saw Cassie take her gun out and put it on her belt.

"Oh Cassie, that looks so fucking sexy... gun holster and belt with no clothes... make my cock hard why don't you."

Cassie grinned and shook her head. "Come on slugger, lets not lose the big dick." Cole sighed as he was no where as big as the centaur, but he was a fucking horse... come on... Cole followed , watching her back as they came to the Centaur's camp. They saw the camp was small and the Centaur had armor and a huge sword.

"Holy shit, that is a huge sword!"

Cole ran and looked at it, he was a big sword fan, always wanted to know how to use one. He looked to the Centaur. "Can I pick it up?" The Centaur nodded as he searched for clothing. Cole tried to pick it up, he was not strong enough though, Cole frowned. "Fuck..." The Centaur laughed and picked his mighty greatsword up, Cole just looked at him in awe.
 
“That’s not the only big sword he has!” Cassie joked as she glanced at Aem Stoutsteed hindquarter with a lusty look on her face. Cole sighed as he looked at Cassie. He had a hurt look in his eyes. Cassie knew she had gone too far. She walked over to her best friend and gave him a big hug. Pressing her huge naked tits against his chest.

“You know, sometimes sex is just rubbing skin together… and sometimes it is tied to deep emotions and very intimate. I think you know we have is the second kind of sex.” Cassie told Cole.

“Thanks…” Cole said in a serious way. Then a naughty look appeared on his face as he grabbed Cassie massive breasts and gave them a squeeze. “…for providing access to your huge jugs!” He finished

“Fuck Cole, I was trying to be serious for a change” Cassie complained as she slapped his hands away from her big tits.

“My Lady… I think this might make a nice cloak for you” Aem Stoutsteed suggested holding up a cloth bag, with a hole in one corner.

“I think that will work” Cassie replied and added “please Aem just call me Cassie”

“I’ll try” Aem answered.

Cassie took the bag and slipped it over her head. She put her gun belt back around her waist and that made the bag look just like an outfit.

“That looks good on you” Cole and Aem said together at exactly the same time. They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

“Aem, Cole and I are not from around here. We need some help with some of the basic information about this world. What can you tell us?” Cassie asked.

“Basic information? Like what kind of basic information?” Aem asked.

“Well, for starters. What is this world called?” Cassie asked.

“Golar” Aem said.

“Cool. Tell us more.” Cassie urged the centaur on.

“MMMM” The Centaur thought for a moment. “Well, the world has forest, oceans, deserts, mountains, all sorts of different terrain. Life on Golar can be brutal and short. There are bloodthirsty raiders, greedy slavers, and unjust lords. But there are a few bright spots too. Elven cities are more fair. The humans of Lasteron can be trusted, some of the dwarves, and centaurs of coarse!!” Aem laughed, as his comment about the centaurs was a joke, but Cassie and Cole did not laugh.

“That was supposed to be funny” Aem told Cole and Cassie.

“Ha Ha” Cole fake laughed

“Keep going Big Dick… you are doing great!” Cassie said

Aem cleared his throat and continued “Magic is powerful here, and magic users are feared.” Aem said and looked at Cassie more than Cole. The centaur was pretty sure Cassie was a powerful mage. “There are all sorts of nasty monsters here, too many to name. Some of the worst are the goblins. They seemed to always be hungry and love horse meat.” Aem said then he realized he was talking to humans and added “and human flesh. Oh and recently some demons armies have been showing up and causing problems. I think there is a touch of ancient sorcery that is causing that problem. Bottom line is the world is dangerous and perilous, and only a fool or a lunatic would travel alone.” Aem explained

“You are traveling alone” Cassie pointed out.

“Well, I’m a centaur with a big sword” Aem bragged

“I’m guessing fool” Cassie suggested

“Nope, my money is on lunatic” Cole stated.

“Hey, I’m not traveling alone anymore. You two are with me.” Aem pointed out trying to get the two weird humans from calling him names.

“Wow, thanks for offering to take us to one of your cities. That is really nice of you.” Cassie said.
 
Cole walked quietly, thinking, contemplating on what they were going to do, how they were going to get back home, or just what the hell was going on. He was a bit scared, he went through his bag, saw he had a small amount of ammo. He cursed himself for not bringing enough.

"Shit... fuck me..."

He said to himself. They were in some real shit here, and what could he do... Cassie might be in danger, what if he could not protect her... Cassie saw the torment he was putting himself through.

He walked and was loading magazines, his mind was going a thousand miles an hour. The huge Centaur looked to him and than to Cassie.

"Your traveling companion there, he is a worry wort is he not? Look at him. He will walk off that cliff if he is not more aware. Not that I care, than I shall have you all to myself."

The centaur Aem grinned at Cassie as they walked. Cassie ran up and smacked Cole on the back.

"Snap out of it partner, jeez stop worrying so much, we will work this out, everything will be okay, don't worry..."

Cassie put her hand on his ass and she squeezed it, than smacked his ass.

"Maybe me wrapping my lips on your thick cock will ease your mind partner?"

She looked into his eyes and Cole smiled.

"You sure know how to take my mind off things, but I think we need to stick with Mr. Big Dick here, so we don't get lost... when we get to the town, me and you will have a lil time to ourselves here..."

He leaned in and kissed her lips.

"How much ammo do you have? Have you looked? I did not bring that much.


After a bit of traveling, Aem told them they approached the town.


"Look companions, The Town of Everlune, mostly composed of Humans, some elves, some dwarfs and gnomes. Travelers stop here often, you can find suitable lodging, I must leave you, I have adventures elsewhere, but mostly, Lady Cassie, thank you for the incredible love making session. I will never forget it. And you little man, take this, let it protect you and mostly Lady Cassie."

He took out a Katana from his bag, dark purple sheathe, black handle with a purple pommel at the end. It was really a beautiful.

"Little man, take this, it is no use to me, it is a single edged sword, some eastern man handed it off to me after I beat him in a duel. Let it find better use than that man. I do believe it is magic in some way, ask a Wizard, he might be able to identify its properties, and for you lady Cassie.

He handed her a ring, with a large ruby embedded in it.

"This my lady, will protect you from both the fire and the cold, sometimes, if you are lucky, friends from the fire plane will join you... take this as a way to remember me by. You are the fairest lady I have ever met."

He took her hand and kissed the top.

"If this boy, ever harms you, I will come to kill him and take you for my own. He is not worthy of you."

Cole shook his head and looked to the Katana, feeling how light it was.

"hey, Mr. big dick, thank you for your time and for the gift, I will take care of her, do not worry, I have taken care of her for years."

Cole walked ahead and waited for Cassie.
 
An hour later

The two made their way to The Vengeful Frog Inn, a dimly-lit tavern known for its strong drinks, hot tunes, and occasional outbreaks of violence. The Inn was in The Town of Everlune.

The Town looked picturesque, with its oak wood rooftops, cypress wood walls and aromatic flowers. A few of the buildings looked to be designed by elves, with colorful spires.

Everlune has a failing economy, which mainly supports people living in the frontier region. Goblin had killed many people, reducing the demand for goods from the town. Shops in town include food and fish markets, weapons, armory and animal training. The Vengeful Frog Inn was not the best Inn in town. The place was full of criminals, assassins, and just plain assholes. At the bar people could get drinks, play cards, listen to music and even rent a room for the night.

“Grab a table, while I talk to the bartender about getting a drink and a room” Cole suggested to Cassie.

Cassie grabbed a table in a dark corner. She had notice more than a few hungry lustful eyes checking her out as they entered the place. Luckily Cole came back with two beers, before anything went too far.

“I have a room for us tonight” Cole explained as both of them drank their beers.

“Looks like there might be some trouble coming.” Cassie warned Cole rather suddenly. Cole turned around and looked where Cassie was looking.

There was a big man whose eyes wander over the flawless, buxom, tanned body of the green hair woman at the bar. The woman had a stunning figure with the juxtaposition of heavy breasts hanging boldly above a perfectly tapered waist. The man had a creepy kind of smile and spread his arms apart and hugged the green haired woman. “Congratulatory hug” The man said. “Congratulations for what?” The woman asked as the man’s hand started to rub her back… sliding along her sides. “For being my date tonight” The man answered. The woman tried to pull back… but the man held her making the hug last longer… his hands slipped along the sides of her big breasts… as he groped her… he whispered into her ears “I’m going to rape you tonight”

“HEY… knock it off” the woman said as she pushed herself free from the creepy man.

“I’ll kill you for that CUNT” The man said reaching for his dagger.

“Shit… we need to stop this” Cassie said and jumped out of her seat. Cole quickly followed. Cassie grabbed the man’s hand as he got his dagger out. Cassie twisted his hand like she learned at the police academy. The pain caused the man to drop his dagger.

Meanwhile, Cole had gotten his sword out and pointed at the man’s heart.

“Best you just leave now” Cole ordered the man. The bar was completely quiet now, as everyone in it was watching what would happen next.

“Fucking do gooders” The man said as he held his twisted wrist and walked out of the bar.

“My name Aba” The green haired woman said as she tugged at the skimpy, leather harness straining to contain her prodigious breasts.

“Please join us” Cassie suggested as she picked up the dagger and escorted the stunning, green haired girl back to their table. Aba was shorter than Cassie, with stunning breasts, and a curvaceous figure just made for fucking. She sat down as Cassie ordered her a beer.

“You saved my life” She said to Cole. “I don’t know how to thank you”

“Don’t worry about it.” Cole suggested as he watched her breasts dangling enticingly before him.

Cassie interjected “Aba, if I can ask, what are you?”

“I’m half nymph and half human” She explained. Cole’s eye lite up at this news. He had been with two nymphs and knew how pleasurable they could be. If Aba had nymph blood in her, she would be a delight in bed.

“We are new to this region of the Golar. And would love to hire you as a guide. Are you interested?” Cassie asked. Cassie loved men, but Aba body was turning her on too.

“Oh that sounds great. I was looking for work.” Aba agreed.

“Shall we escort you back to your home?” Cole asked.

Before Aba could answer Cassie spoke up “I don’t think she would be safe there. That man might come back. If you don’t mind, Aba, you and I can share a room tonight?” Cassie suggested.

Cole smiled “Actually all three of us. I only have one room” He reminded Cassie.

“Ok” Aba agreed.
 
Cassie was such a sweet talker, she had a silver tongue, could talk anyone into anything. But what was more impressive was how she took on that big man, took him down like he was nothing, she was quite impressive. That is what he loved so much about her, stunning.

But here they were in a bedroom, just a bed, small table, small chest and two chairs, Cassie, this beautiful green haired beauty that they had saved, they were all together in this room. Cole's eyes were having a hard time taking in both Cassie and Aba, they were both beautiful, breathtaking, heart stopping. Cole was having a very hard time hiding his erection.

"uhh, laides, I got some cold ale here and some fine fey wine, they gave us bread and cheese as well. Seems they liked the gems that our large dick friend gave me. Come on, lets drink, lets be merry."

He poured some ale in the mugs and saw how the ladies came over and got there mugs, they all looked to each other and smiled.

"Cheers my big breasted ladies!"

They all clanged there glasses together and drank down the ale, Cole smiled as he saw how the liquid spilled down the side of Cassie's mouth and down her neck, and down to her perfect breasts, he than looked over to Aba and saw the same thing happen. He set his mug down and just took in the sight of the two of them. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and took a few pics of the two of them.

"Got it..."

Cassie took his phone and went through his pictures, saw the few he just took, the close up of there tits, and than he saw the pictures of the two Nymph sisters and some of the sex positions they were in during sex. She handed his phone back.

"Such a perv... jeez, how many do you have of me?"

Cole could not look at her.

"Do you really want to know? Might freak you out to know how much of a stalker I am."

Cassie just shook her head and saw Aba staring dumbfounded at them. Cole took his shirt off and went over to the bowl with water in it, he washed his face and could not help but to steal glances at both women, Cole had a very defined chest, he worked out quite a bit, kept himself in good shape. Cole picked up the sword that the Centaur gave him, he felt a strong power within the blade, almost as if the blade was calling to him. Cole looked to Aba.

"So, I guess you know we are not from around here, tell me do I need to get some armor or something? I mean I want to blend in, but I want to protect Cassie. I have little knowledge of how to use this, only what I saw on T.V... wha?"

He than heard a voice in his head, showing him images of how to swing the sword, steps to take. He took a step back and shook his head again. Cassie drank another mug of ale, Aba was helping herself to the wine and cheese.

Cole walked up behind Cassie, still a bit confused about the sword and the things he was seeing. Cole pulled Cassie against him and held her from behind, she both felt his cock and his gun.

"Cole, is that your gun or are you just happy to see me... jeez..."

Cassie turned around and kissed him, pressed her soft lips to his, pressing her big tits into his chest, Aba watched this, watched intently, feeling herself growing aroused. Cole placed his hands on Cassie's tits, gently massaging them.

"Cassie... we do have a guest..."

They both turned and looked at Aba.
 
Cassie was from a more modern era, and surprisingly she taught the half nymph a thing or two about sex! Everyone was naked and Aba gasped at the size of Cole’s huge semi-hard cock.

“It is nice and thick and “hefty”!” Cassie commented.

Aba nodded in agreement with a big smile on her face.

“Men love to see two hot women making out.” Cassie told Aba as she reached over and grabbed the small woman and kissed her. It was a passionate, sexy kiss and both women’s nipples grew hard in excitement. Cassie had the larger breasts of the two women, but Aba's were prefect. Cole’s cock was getting harder just from look at the two women.

“I see” Aba moaned as she glanced at Cole’s now harder cock.

“I think he really likes your huge breasts …” Aba moaned as Cassie mouth was on her nipple now.

“Show Cole your sexy bubble butt … and his cock will get harder too …” Cassie suggested

Aba turned around… half bent over and shook her sexy bubble butt at Cole. Cole’s cock was rock hard… doing a like jerk dance as the blood throbbed in it. “Nice job!” Cassie told her…as Cole’s cock could not get any harder.

“Now that we have improved the ambiance” Cassie said giggling. “Rub your pussy as you bend over.” She suggested. Aba bent over more and spread her legs giving Cole a great view of her sexy ass and her drooping pussy lips. He saw her hand go between her legs and rub her pussy. Exciting herself.

Cole moaned as Cassie grabbed his cock and stroked him… right at Aba’s sexy ass. “Mmmmmm” he moaned as he watched Aba play with her pussy.

“Just think how great it would feel to be slipping your huge rod into her wet swollen pussy right now. Watching her sexy ass jiggle… as you fuck her from behind.” Cassie told Cole. His cock was so thick and swollen… she knew he was loving this. She began to massage the whole length of his shaft. Cassie’s hands went in long, slow strokes from the tip to the base and back again. She stroked him as Aba started to moan… her hand slick from her excited pussy. Then Cassie added a twist at the end of the stroking she was giving Cole. Cole loved that too! “You want to squirt a big load all over that sexy ass… don’t you Cole? Blast your seed all over her bubble butt.” Cassie moaned as Cole moaned louder and the precum was leaking out of his cock. Cassie spread the pre-cum all over his cock… making his cock slick. Then she tickled the base of his cock near where his ball sack started… then back to stroking and swirling. Cole loved it!!

Cassie grabbed Aba leg and pulled her closer… and brought Cole’s cock up against her ass cheeks. She wiped her hands on the valley of Aba’s ass cheeks. Cole cock was twitching and jumping between Aba’s cheeks.

“Ok Cole… now rub your cock along her ass cheeks…” Cassie suggested.

“MMM, OK” Cole grinned and grabbed Aba’s legs and started to fuck his cock between her cheeks. Cassie was pleasuring herself too, as was Aba. Cassie hand was rubbing herself furiously. Rubbing her clit. Aba was humping back at Cole’s cock. Cassie opened up Aba glistening cunt and slipped two fingers deep into her…as she letting out a gasp. Sliding her fingers in and out and 'bashed' into her clit.

"Ooooh....oohh....arghhhhh!....Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrghhhhhhh!" Aba moaned and threw back her head as she came gasping and shuddering with uncontrolled ecstasy.
 
Last edited:
Cassie was such a good orchestrater, she knew what she was doing and always had a vision for it. He looked into Cassie's eyes and blew her a kiss. He spanked Aba's ass as he let his cock slide back and forth between her bubble butt. He looked over and saw how Cassie was rubbing her own pussy and how Aba was dripping and playing with herself. When they both let out there screams of pleasure and orgasm, he pulled back, not allowing himself to cum. He looked to Cassie, panting, her eyes full of lust.

"Cassie, get on your hands and knees, raise your ass up and show me your pussy... you too Aba, do the same."

Cassie had herself a bubble butt as well, he loved seeing her jog, wearing her yoga pants, seeing her butt bounce and jiggle, same with her large tits. He watched as both Cassie and Aba got down next to each other and spread there ass checks apart, showing off there pussies and assholes. How he wanted to cum, cover there pussies and ass in his cum, but he held back, he walked and pulled out two black gloves from his bag, it was a surprise he got for Cassie, and he felt now was a good time to use it, he also pulled out her favorite vibrator, purple in color, nice shape and good length, he than walked back over to them and he inserted the vibrator into Aba's pussy, he turned it on at low setting, he knew the clit stimulation would work her into a frenzy. He than focused on Cassie, her spreading her ass cheeks apart like a slut in heat, he clapped his hands together and saw his hands glow, he placed one hand on her ass, letting one finger rest on her asshole and the other he placed over her pussy, she immediately felt a warm feeling on her pussy, than the vibrating from the glove started as he worked his hand over her pussy, he looked at Aba and saw the vibe wiggling around, the soft humming coming from her pussy.

"Cassie, I think Aba loves your favorite toy, but I imagine you are going to like these gloves wayy better than your toy, tell me if I am wrong."

He than inserted a finger into her pussy, she felt his glove covered finger vibrating, hitting her insides, than she felt a finger over her clit, his other hand rubbed over her pink butthole. Cole smiled and saw his cock twitch and leak with precum as the two girls moaned and took what Cole was doing to them. Cassie moaned out, throwing her head back, letting her hair flow, Aba as well screamed out from the pleasure Cole was providing her, Cassie could only scream out as she felt the warmth and another finger enter her pussy, two fingers fucking her, she felt his hand move away from her asshole, but Aba felt the vibrator pick up speed and start to fuck her, in and out, in and out the vibe went, the vibe was a bit curved so it could hit the G-Spot easier as Cole moved it around, searching for that special spot.

"Come on laides, got nothing to say to me?"

He grinned as both Cassie and Aba moaned and screamed, there tits shaking as he brought orgasms from them. Cassie moaned out.

"Ohhh Cole!! I want your cock in my mouth..."

But Cole did not let up, he was finger fucking her pussy with three fingers, the virbrating was intense as he he drove his fingers deep inside of her and than back out, he made sure to stimulate her clit as well, he wanted more orgasms from her and from Aba.
 
Cole was on an orgasm mission. He would not allow the two hot beauties before him to rest until each achieved another few pussy twitching orgasms. He was ramming his gloved hand into Cassie hot dripping pussy. Cassie was gasping in pleasure and urged Cole to move faster and deeper. "Cole... harder, please! Unh..." she grunted, feeling Cole add another finger to the three inside her already. "Mmph... ohh!"

Meanwhile Cole’s other hand was flicked the vibrator across Aba’s sensitive organ. The tip of the vibrator rubbing her g-spot as Cole extended thumb rapidly rubbing the half-nymph’s clit. "I-I'm... almost there!" Aba cried out, the inferno of lust boiling inside her over excited pussy. Aba’s own free hand cupped her breasts, kneaded them as she gasped for breath. She felt Cole’s attack on her delicately hypersensitive clit. Cole's thumb moving faster and harder, hitting her exactly where she was most tender. "Ohhh, ohh! Cole! Just a little more! Oh, yeah... Ohh!"

Wave after wave of pleasure pushed Aba to a powerful orgasm. Cole had done it, her body shaking wildly as she came. Her eyes rolled back during her moment of bliss and she let out a satisfied sigh as she came hard.

Cole other hand was ramming into Cassie. He had gotten his whole fist into her by now. He was fist fucking her. Cassie’s stretched pussy and the vibrating warm glove was so pleasurable, she was shaking in joy.

Cassie groaned and tossed her head back "Cole, please..." she begged Cole to make her cum. Pleading with him for sweet release.

"Time to make your pussy pop!” Cole said with a grin of achievement. He caressed Cassie's sacred clit with the vibrating glove which made her go crazy. Her huge breasts trembled as her pussy went high order. She came hard, and Cole could feel her pussy walls squeezing his thrusting fist as she came.

Both girls were trying to catch their breath as Cole started again. "Again?" Aba moaned as she kissed Cole deeply. Cole thrusted the vibrator farther into Aba. The Half-nymph cried out, her eyes shut tight. Her hips moved against the vibrator, urging Cole to progress to fucking her harder which he did. With each thrust Cole could feel the pressure inside Aba's stomach expand and tighten, building up to another huge orgasm.

As he fucked the Half-Nymph, Cassie got on her back with her legs spread. Cole hand still deep inside her as he slowly fucked her even deeper. "Oh, god, Cole..." Cassie moaned, her body shaking beneath his fist fucking. "Faster, please!" she pleaded as her fingernails dug into Cole’s left shoulder.

Cole’s plunged the vibrator into Aba's wet pussy in smooth, quick motions. His thumb rubbed against Aba's clit, adding friction and pressure that made Aba's cries even more loud and desperate for release. "Come on, Aba..." Cole pressed, flicking her clit.

"Ohh! Uhh!" Aba screamed her mind spinning. "I'm... I'm-- Oh, fuck!"

Cole smirked as he hit Aba's g-spot with the vibrator and held it there. Sending the half-nymph into a sweet state of orgasm. Her body shaking with relief as she came.

Cassie release came at the same time as Cole fist plunged deep inside her. She had grabbed her own nipples and tugged on them savagely, increasing her pleasure. As he fucked into her deeply, she just gasped and then held her breath for a full second. Her body shook and she came wildly. Her legs kicking and her body shaking.
 
"Ohhhh, so that so hot, wow... I am so turned on by both of your orgasms."

He looked at them both and saw how there pussies oozed with there juices and that made him moan with pleasure, he still had his fist inside of Cassie and could feel her pussy trying to pull him in more, ohh how her vaginal walls tightened on his fist, but he pulled free and pulled the vibrator out of Aba's tight cunt. He saw both women panting, catching their breathe, but both of them had this grin on their faces. It was quite sexy.

"Mmm ready for another round with the champ ladies?"

He chuckled and saw Cassie first turn her head and she than looked to Aba.

"Want to help me wipe that stupid grin on his face, what'da say Aba...?"

Cassie got to her feet first and than Aba, both of their heavy breasts jiggling as they both moved, Aba was doing what Cassie was doing, they both circling him, Cole watched them both, not knowing what they were going to do. Soon Cassie came up from behind him, taking his wrists into her hands and placing them behind him, Aba nodded and took something from the bag, it was like she was reading Cassie's mind, she followed her eyes. She than came around and handed the item to Cassie, Cole felt the cold metal and heard the clicking sound as she snapped the cuffs around his wrists. Cole saw the naughty look on Aba's face and could tell Cassie had one of her own on.

"Cassie... what are you up to..." Cole tried to turn his head, but Cassie put her hand on the side of his face. "Cole, why don't you pay attention to the amazing green haired girl that is about to swallow your cock, gp ahead Aba, take his fat cock into your mouth and show him heaven..."

Aba nodded her head and looked at his cock, she was a bit worried that it would be too much for her to handle, but she looked to Cassie and saw her encouraging nods, first Aba took his rock hard cock in her soft hands and started to slowly stroke it, making him moan out, seeing his eyes close, trying to force them to stay open to watch her, Aba could see that he loved large breasts, so with her other hand she fondled her own own tit, rubbing it slowly, teasing him, bringing it close to him and than pulling away, Cassie giggled and felt Cole try and move, but Cassie held him back.

"Now, now Cole, you pleasured us so well, let us take care of you baby..."

Aba stroked his cock now against her tits, she was knelt down and let the head of his cock rub over her nipples, Cassie watched this while she kissed over his neck, she let her other hand rub his little hard nipples, soon he felt Aba licking over his cock head, using her tongue to worship his cock.

"Ohhh Cassie... I have never seen a human with a cock this big before... he is one of a kind, you see most human men are only but 3 to 4 inches... but this one... wow... I am a little afraid to take this in my mouth... I do not wish to choke on this snake..."

Cole grinned. Aba again saw Cassie just smile and nod as she switched places with Aba, Cassie took Cole's cock and first started to lick his cock from the head to the base of his shaft, than back to the head, the sides, the underside, the top, and she paid close attention to the head of his cock, licking, sucking, trying to get as much precum out of his cock slit as she could, she saw Aba, studying her moves, than in one swift motion, Cassie took Cole's long cock down, almost to the base as she moved back and stroked him a few times, Cole just moaned out and Cassie went down again, this time taking it all the way and holding it there for a moment, Aba clapped her hands and saw Cassie just sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow. Cassie pulled away from Cole's dripping with saliva cock and pulled Aba down so she could try, Aba again was a bit hesitant, but she tried, boy did she... as she sucked on his cock Cassie pressed her tits against his legs as she stroked the base of his shaft, she knew what Cole liked.

"Come on big boy, give Aba a taste of your delicious seed..."

With that said, he let loose his cum, moaned and almost falling as he shot out thick ropes of cum into Aba's mouth, Aba pulled back and got sprayed on the face, Cassie all but pushed her out of the way and took a shot on the face but took his cock into his mouth to finish off the rest, not wanting to waste anymore.
 
10 minutes later

“Cole, you big stud… fuck her… fuck her HARD!!’ Cassie moaned. Cole had recovered and was now fucking Aba doggy style while Cassie was under Aba, licking the half-nymph’s pussy.

“OHHHH MY GOD …YOUR GOING TO SPLIT ME IN HALF” Aba gasped ...as Cole’s massive cock went into her tight pussy… He had only pumped his cock into her a few times… when something surprising happened. Her pussy started to contract wildly. She was having another powerful orgasm… over being fucked. Cassie noticed it too.

“You naughty little slut … you love having that big cock in you!” She said to the half-nymph.

Aba could not reply as she was cumming too hard. Cole smiled at Cassie’s words. He lets out another moan of pleasure and continued to fuck that tight pussy. In his passionate state… he took his hand and slapped Aba’s cute ass, then he struck it again.

"Keep cumming!!" He moaned in her ear.

Aba was cumming like crazy. Cassie was mischievously licking the cumming pussy. “OHHH FUCKKKK” Aba moaned as her pussy betrayed her again… quivering and cumming all over Cassie’s face. Cole’s massive throbbing cock just felt too good up her pussy. Never had she felt this good… or this helpless, she was not in control of her own body… the cock and now Cassie’s tongue was controlling what her body did.

“MMMMMMMM” she moaned as Cole pulled his cock out of her pussy, his cock was standing hugely erect and throbbing, the rigid rod pointing at Aba’s dripping pussy. Aba gasped thankful for a break in cumming. Cole moaned and grabbed his cock stroked it. Aba wanted more… so she thrust her sexy ass at him. Her ass hit the head of his cock.

That was enough for Cole, as he grunted at his orgasmic ecstasy peak… Big powerful spurts, squirted over Aba’s tight ass. There was too much cum and so Cole aimed his cock at Cassie’s face as cum sprayed out of his heavy dick.

The Beast and The Burner

Johnny “The Beast” Mattson and Edgar “The Burner” Ekholm stood outside Cole, Cassie and Aba's room. The sounds of mating obvious to them. "Good. We take them in the heat of passion. Very easy." The Beast said to his fellow assassin, who only nodded his head, his staff ready in his hand.

The Beast had sent two of his men to come through the window. If they moved quickly enough, they would be able to sneak out of town before the local town's guards knew what had happened. Then they heard a sound of a man’s grunt in passion and The Beast kicked in the wood door before him. He and The Burner rushed in, his two men smashed through the window at the same time.

The idea of killing three people in the heat of passion seemed sound. But they had not really expected to find the scene before them so... erotic. The beauty of Cassie and Aba, and the sensual scene of Cole fucking the two in a 69… had the team of assassin pause for a moment.

That pause though would cost them.

Cole was still naked but he grabbed his Katana and jumped to stop the men at the window. Cassie, who was still under Aba with cum on her face, did recognize the first man through the door. It was the man who had tried to rape Aba earlier that night. He was also the man; she had gotten her dagger from.

"So glad you could join us. Here… this is yours!" Cassie said as she pulled the dagger from under the pillow and threw it at the man. The dagger planted itself right between The Beast's eyes. The Beast fell backwards, very dead.

Cassie had gotten out from under Aba, before the other man had gotten around his fellow dead assassin. He held a staff in both hands and launched a fireball at Cassie. The fireball blasted the naked Cassie against the back wall of the room. But for some reason the fire did not burn Cassie.

Her huge jugs swaying wildly, Cassie rushed the other assassin. She grabbed the staff struggling with the man.

“You know Cole” Cassie joked showing almost no concern over the deadly situation she was in “I did not know you were this kinky… turning our threesome into a gangbang … wow!”

“I thought you like that kind of thing?” Cole yelled back has he ducked a sword blow to the head.

“I like it… but this is a little rough… I like light spanking… but sword play and fireballs … too rough for me!!” Cassie yelled over the clashing sounds of Cole’s sword duel.

“Shut up SLUT… you will DIE NOW” the Barber said to Cassie.

Cassie had been dancing around with her opponent while trying to get the staff away from him. She had been able to move him to a spot with his back to the wall in flames from the earlier fireball.

“I think you are so HOT… you are on FIRE!” Cassie joked as she shoved the man into the flames. His cloth caught fire right away. He could no longer hold the staff as he tried to put out the flames on his clothing… she took the staff and tried to hit the man on the head with it, but before the staff hit, a huge fireball exploded out of the top of the staff right in the man’s face. The explosion took the man’s head off his body.

“No reason to lose your head over this!” Cassie joked as she grabbed a blanket off the bed and smothered the fire so the whole room did not go up in flames. Then she turned around to see how Cole was doing.
 
You know it was quite funny, watching Cassie fight with the brutes was rather sexy. Every time she ducked, dodged, struck out her perfect tits swayed. Did you happen to notice she was stark naked, stark naked and fighting. Watching her tits bounce, sway, jiggle... it was hypnotic, I mean the brute Cole was fighting even had to stop and watch. They even made commentary.

"Hey man, check out my girl, she is fucking gorgeous huh!"

Cole grinned and the brute responded.

"Oh hell yes, I mean her, plus that green haired babe, I mean if I wasn't paid to kill you all... I mean I would give you major respect... oh hell, I mean all respect to you man."

They watched and than they both watched the mage get his head blown off after being burned alive. Cole and the assassin both looked to each other and shook their heads and started to fight again, Cole was not good with the sword at all, but he was agile and was fast, he was great at dodging and parrying, but his slashes left him open, they were awkward and clumsy, but Cole would quickly recover and dodge when he needed to.

Cole saw the look Cassie had on her face as she watched. Cole always held back, never letting his full hand show, so no one really knew what he was really capable of. Cole simply lowered the sword and ducked the next swing, Cole took a swing with his right fist, hooking it and catching the thug in the chin, Cole threw a fast combo, two in the chest, but found he was wearing chain armor, than he moved to grab the thug, but the thug quickly adapted to his new fighting style. Cole took pride in his MMA training, Cole grabbed and shoved, confusing the thug, than suddenly a gunshot was heard and the than two more as the thug fell to his knees and Cole had his handgun in his right hand.

"Not as badass as your kill partner... sorry it took me so long..."

He walked over and helped Aba up, she was a bit afraid and happy at the same time. Aba stood and ran to Cassie to hug her. Cole breathed a sigh of relief.

"Wow... I am no good with this..."

He looked to the Katana.

"It might be good if we get the flock out of here, what do you ladies say?"
 
Just as Cole was suggesting they leave, the inn keeper and a couple of guards came to the door, which was no longer on its hinges. The innkeeper was a portly man, who faced Cassie and demanded “You need to pay for all this damage!” Pointing his finger at Cassie.

“Wait … good sir … we are in the middle of some awesome puns” Cassie told the innkeeper then turned to Cole “How about this one … thank the gods I lite his back on fire and not his arms … because then he would have had “firearms” and we could have been in big trouble!” Cassie joked.

Cole chuckled a little bit at that one “Better … but still really awful!”

“Ok how about this” Cassie tried again “... I was surprised he lost his head when I hit him with the staff… he was a hot head!! He really exploded over it!!”

“UGH” is all Cole said.

Cassie reached down and handed Cole a blanket so he could cover his naked body “Please cover up … or else the innkeeper will think you are just a big dick” She burst out laughing at that one. Cole laughed too “better … much better …”

Cassie walked over to the innkeeper “Here are 10 gold pieces … that should cover the damage! But the assassins should be paying” She explained.

The innkeeper and the two guards looked at Cole and then back to Cassie and Aba. Finally the innkeeper said to Cole “I’d say you were a lucky man … but after hearing those puns … I feel sorry for you. Good Night” He told them.
 
Back
Top