Authors! Sign in here!

As always, I extend greetings to the new authors from an long-timer.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hi, there. My name is Dani, short for Danielle.

I am a sophomore in college, working on a degree in psychology. I happen to have an avid interest in human sexual psychology, something that has been with me for quite a few years now. In fact, between my freshman and sophomore years, I took about a year off to explore some of the darker aspects of my own sexuality. I am bisexual, and have no preference for any particular gender, but I tend to be submissive with men and probably just slightly more dominant with other women (unless the woman I'm with wants to drive).

Most of my writing is geared toward lesbian sex, BDSM scenes, scenarios where I am forced or coerced into submission, and non-consensual encounters. My writing is broadly based on my own personal experiences with a bit of fantasy thrown in from time to time.

I've just gotten to Lit and should be submitting my first story in the next few days.
I completed a psychology degree as well and found myself more and more curious about sexuality the more I studied it. Welcome. I look forward to reading your stories.
 
HI I'M PIXEL AND I'M A LONG TIME READER FIRST TIME POSTER.

A LOT OF MY WRITING TENDS TO BE SURREAL AND PERVERSE SO I FIGURE THIS MIGHT BE A G---

I'll just go ahead and turn it down a notch. I am really excited to be joining the community though. I've been writing for a long time, and never really had anywhere to put it.

I tend to write fantasy and sci-fi although I do dabble in erotic horror and various bdsm themes. I also write poetry. I feel extremely pretentious and silly in admitting that but, here we are.

My goal is to become a novelist, but there is a surplus of naughtiness in my brain that hopefully this venture will accommodate those urges.

Also, HI DANI.
 
Last edited:
Call me Buddy.

I've been a fan of Literotica for some time but it's been a while since I tried to submit anything (I really wasn't feeling the first piece and removed it before it went up). I never thought I would submit anything, since I'm rather nervous about all of my writing (worried that it's good enough) and I'm not that sexually experienced (though I have been a online dom on occasion)

One day though, the writer's block I've had for years finally lifted but all I could think about was little fantasies, so I started writing them down.

I'm still new to writing erotic fiction so I'll say that for now, my favorite fetishes to talk about are huge age gaps (May-december), lighter bdsm activities (making characters play dress up (and having their picture taken), light bondage, denying orgasms, spanking), and swapping.

I also really prefer writing consensual sex scenes though I do stray into reluctant partners at times

Anyway, glad to be on the site and I hope you all will read my first story
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm Cherry!

I'm 24, and happily married. I have been a bit of a sexual person for... A long while lol, but I've only been writing these last few months. I've always been artistic but I never took it in this direction... But I'm glad I have. My husband is def my muse, I find him mouth watering... I like to write stories how I experience life and are reality sprinkled with fantasy.

My stories can be found through my profile, I believe there is seven? Up of date..

I write in straight, consensual sex. I like spanking, anal, deep throating... And so these things appear in my writing. I have been submitting in erotic couplings, and my first anal story went, of course in anal.

I love bouncing ideas, and gaining others perspective on sexual encounters.

Anyways, happy to hear from the friendly folk about and do my best to respond to anyone who messages me or provides feedback.
 
I'm not sure I'm doing this right but I'll give it a whirl. LOL (I'm kinda a newbie to posting/replying to threads.)

I go by Angel (or NaughtyAngel1369 here.) I'm 39 years old, have one kid and have been married for 21 years. I love writing paranormal, historical romance, contemporary and anything I get wild idea for. I've never had anything published but hope to someday write for a living.

Currently, I write personalized erotica based on a short questionaire. Its fun, entertaining and maybe some day it will catch on and I can quit my day job. LOL

Anyway, thats kinda my intro.

Angel
 
Hello everyone! I have been reading lit for many years now and I've finally decided to submit my own work. I read mostly the BDSM and nonhuman sections and thats what I'm going to focus on writing. I don't read the gay sections cuz I'm not all that interested but I do enjoy a little m/m when it includes the aforementioned themes.

I'm a college student in Orlando FL, I work at the theme parks there, and I am happily single. I love talking to people with common interests. Feel free to message me but keep in mind if your message is not respectful, I will delete it. (please don't message me asking to blow you. It's just rude.)

Since this will be my first time writing, ever, I am looking for someone who would like to get a sneak peek of my story so they can give me some feedback and ideas. Message me with why I should pick you if you're interested!

That's all I have to tell right now. Happy writing to all of you!!

Pandagirl
 
Writing professionally can be fun, but it does have its drawbacks, as I found out most of this month.

Contract negotiations are a pain in the butt.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hi! From looking at the history it seems this thread goes in spurts (LOL) so I'll throw in a late December addition to the list of authors.

Like many of you, I'm a long-time reader, recent poster and author.

My profile and personals post is current and detailed so I won't list the boring details.

I like to write stories with intensity, so genres like non-consent and bdsm attract me the most, but I'm not limiting myself to those scenarios. I like to write character-driven stories that present "realistic" scenarios that build to detailed and explicit sexual action (can I say "fucking" here? LOL).

My first story is approved! - http://www.literotica.com/s/welcome-to-harvard I'm very open to constructive and coherent feedback!

I'm also very interested in roleplay via threads here (not so much via real-time/IM). I'm in one roleplay now that you can find via my posts list (thanks and tip-of-the-hat to CherryDoll) and am very interested in starting/joining more.
 
Last edited:
I thought a thread wherein the authors that post or lurk at the board introduce themselves and their preferred story categories, it would be helpful to those seeking story writers.

What say you, sexy lit authors?

:D

I'd like to hear from people who'd like to write a chain story with me, subject watersports.
 
Hello to all.

Hi.

I go by the moniker of Latin Player here on Lit. I am 41, American-Mexican, and a Gemini, and am usually located in San Diego. I've been reading and writing ever since I learned how. I primarily write dark fiction, fantasy and horror, although I occasionally dabble into other genres.

My main fetish is straight incest, and I'll tell you why. I grew up without a dad, and with an overbearing and overprotective mother who hardly let me out of the house, or took me out to social events. Thus, when I started going through puberty and had all my hormones raging about, the only females I came in frequent contact with were related to me; my uncle's wives, my aunts' sisters, my female cousins, etc.

I've never been able to kick this fetish, and have had long crushes on my ex-wife's sisters, and my brother-in-law's wife as well, and while I have flirted with some of these women, I've never gone any further than that. I started my Robles storyline to try to get this inclination out of my system, but it didn't work. Luckily, it did not get worse, either.

Only recently, have I been able to write in different aspects of erotica, and while I usually write straight M/F sex stories, I've been experimenting with a couple of other things, including a short rash of ghost stories that I've been putting up here.

It's kind of nice to be able to say this out in the open, because I've never been able to do it before, and after reading through some of the stuff posted on Lit., I can see that I'm not the only weirdo that thinks or feels this way.
 
Nothing with having a fetish or sexual desire Latin as long as you keep it in perspective, as you seem to have done. Hope you continue to enjoy the writing experience.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Nothing with having a fetish or sexual desire Latin as long as you keep it in perspective, as you seem to have done. Hope you continue to enjoy the writing experience.

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks. (To clarify, I've never envisioned incest or any sexual activity involving minors, which I find repulsive. It's always been with females of a roughly equal age to mine, or much older than me.)

Writing's the easy part. The bitch is in the marketing. :mad:
 
In my case, I didn't have to market myself, my publishers came to me. There are companies out there, it's just a matter of finding them. I am hoping to expand my own contacts later this year.

Minors - uh-uh and LIT wouldn't allow it. Despite what any may gripe about, the most-read tales out here are on the "love of family".

BrettJ in Canada
 
I'm Rock and I am looking for a place where I can discuss erotic writing with people who aren't offended that I actually mentioned SEX without seeming apologetic or embarrassed about it!
 
I'm Rock and I am looking for a place where I can discuss erotic writing with people who aren't offended that I actually mentioned SEX without seeming apologetic or embarrassed about it!
You have come to the right place, though the General Board and the Authors Hangout are both infested with trolls and idiots who type before they think. Unfortunately this is a concomitant of success in terms of numbers of members.

This used to be a suitable place for real discussions of writing sex-based stories - ten years ago. There are some other sites which are still relatively free from such problems. PM me if you want to know where.
 
LL Timber :)

Hi everyone. I have been writing since elementary school and have had several short stories published in a news paper in Lubbock TX. Only recently have I been occupied/obsessed with a story that morphed from a dream that I had.

I hope to soon have my 'dream' story published and move on to my other tentative outlines that I have, some of which include the following ideas:

Girl and boy grow up together, she is forced to marry another, they try to run but are caught: the setting will be inter-planetary/sci-fi/space pirates

Two male vampires are instructed by an emperor to seek out an unconscious girl in the plains - they are told not to tell her who she is/was or she will kill them - fantasy setting (wizards, magic, special powers and the lot)

Thanks for the read!
 
Not the only weirdo

Hi.

I go by the moniker of Latin Player here on Lit. I am 41, American-Mexican, and a Gemini, and am usually located in San Diego. I've been reading and writing ever since I learned how. I primarily write dark fiction, fantasy and horror, although I occasionally dabble into other genres.

My main fetish is straight incest, and I'll tell you why. I grew up without a dad, and with an overbearing and overprotective mother who hardly let me out of the house, or took me out to social events. Thus, when I started going through puberty and had all my hormones raging about, the only females I came in frequent contact with were related to me; my uncle's wives, my aunts' sisters, my female cousins, etc.

I've never been able to kick this fetish, and have had long crushes on my ex-wife's sisters, and my brother-in-law's wife as well, and while I have flirted with some of these women, I've never gone any further than that. I started my Robles storyline to try to get this inclination out of my system, but it didn't work. Luckily, it did not get worse, either.

Only recently, have I been able to write in different aspects of erotica, and while I usually write straight M/F sex stories, I've been experimenting with a couple of other things, including a short rash of ghost stories that I've been putting up here.

It's kind of nice to be able to say this out in the open, because I've never been able to do it before, and after reading through some of the stuff posted on Lit., I can see that I'm not the only weirdo that thinks or feels this way.

I've had a similar upbringing and have the same urges.
It's a great thing if Lit can help us all to vent somewhere
and feel better, even if still horny. :)
I've been a lurker for years here but soon will have to
write some stuff and try to reach out to others here
 
Just letting you gentlemen know that there is also a thread (well, two actually as you can discuss that topic in my "Freedom to Be" thread) where incest topics are allowed.

If interested, anyone is free to ask me about it.

BrettJ in Canada
 
From India with love!

Hi Everybody!

I am 36/M/Chennai, India. Although I am not conversant in English, I still make attempts to do some experiments. I have posted around 40 stories in Literotica, mostly in my mother tongue. I will be glad if I be allowed to be a part of all the authors here as I can gain some knowledge about erotic fictions. I have a long cherished desire to write more stories in English and I am hopeful that I might get some able guidance from one and all of you. I request you all to bear with me in case I make any mistakes in English as I never learnt the language till I reached college.

Thanking you all in advance. Cheers!
 
Hello all!

Hello my fellow writers and readers!

The name's Nathan though I go by topace around Literotica. I'm 27, single, and from Alberta, Canada. I've been writing since I was six, though I had not published anything until September of last year when I published the first chapter of "Time's Changes" - my first ever Pokemon fan fiction story at FF.Net (You can read it from the link in my profile there.). Ever since then, I have slowed down in my writing, but I keep plugging away at it.

I love to read and write romance with a bit of incest/taboo on the side (the latter is a real big turn-on for me). I'm currently working on the first chapter of my newest fan fiction story, and am researching stuff on the Celts and Samhain (the old name of Halloween) for a story I'm hoping to write for here. I'm also planning a workplace romance story called "Company Ink", and am working on my first ever novel to sell through SmashWords.

Besides reading and writing, I also love to do karaoke and play games - both on my Wii and on my computer. You also might have seen me on YouTube as "Swagnilla Ice", as I create music videos and release them there under that alias (though most of my fans here in town know who I am).
 
Hello Everyone!

I have been writing since I was a child. Though I have just recently signed up, I have been reading Lit for a few months now. I stumbled upon this site while typing BDSM into a popular search engine one afternoon. I clicked onto one of the stories, started reading, and from then on out I was hooked. I read Lit for hours at a time.
Erotica has always been a favorite read for me, and throughout the years I have experienced my fair share of real life erotica myself. Unbeknown to me that the seemingly odd relationship that I once had with a man that included some light bondage and some pretty harsh punishments being doled out in the bedroom was all part of something much more than a weird guy who really liked to spank me and whip me with a belt while I stood there with my own dirty sock stuffed in my mouth to gag me, with a dish towel wrapped around my face to cover my eyes, who liked to slap and bite at my nipples. I thought what we were doing then was sooo bad. Very hush hush kind of stuff, ya know? Little did I know that the light BDSM type sexual play we were engaging in was just the tip of the iceberg to a whole new world of sexuality on a whole different level.
Now, after quite a bit of reading on Lit, and also some serious research online, I think I have been pretty well educated on some of the darker sides of erotica that I never knew existed. Terms such as scat and toilet slave were never in my thoughts or vocabulary prior to reading some of the stuff on here. Not that I am into either one of those fetish's, I am just saying that honestly I did not know that those things even existed. And I am not an experienced woman when it comes to risque sexual experiences. I have experienced every kind of 3 way, and I have been with other women, done the whole role play and tie me up bit. And even some dom/sub punishment experimentation. Though that was very limited, I must admit. Once, many years ago in my late teens/early twenties I even experienced group sex with more partners than I would care to admit. But nothing that I have personally experienced could have prepared me for the graphic, bizarre things I have read on Lit. And that is a compliment. Usually nothing could shock me. I have read more books on more subjects than anyone I know. Not that I know any serious readers, maybe one or two. Just saying, I read a lot.
My first story for Lit is still a work in progress. It has a strong BDSM theme, with humiliation, punishment, bondage, and possibly some fetish in the storyline. I can't wait until I'm done writing it so I can get some constructive criticism and feedback. Wish me luck!!

sinfulseductress
 
re: Hello Everyone!

Obviously I am going to have to learn how to indent for my paragraphs because on my last post it did not come out quite the way I typed it. As far as not having the indentation for the paragraphs. And I also spotted at least one more error as I said I was not an experienced woman as far as risque sex goes, well it should have said that I thought I was. Don't know what happened there. Oops...Anyways, peace, I am about to work on my story.
 
I love to write and erotica is my way of expressing my sexual fantasies without judgement. My goal is to actually become a published author, but that will be more mainstream. This is more of a place where I let my fantasies come to life. I hope to learn from and enjoy the people here.
 
Back
Top