Three Things You Don't Know About Me...Rebooted...Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently found a description of myself I wrote when I first joined Lit; I was shocked at what I said. Which is weird.

I'm considered the "tech savvy" person in my department....which is kinda scary.

I tried to be nice to someone today at work. My boss was laughing....because it was painful to watch how hard I had to try to be nice. Which is sad.
 
I recently found a description of myself I wrote when I first joined Lit; I was shocked at what I said. Which is weird.

I'm considered the "tech savvy" person in my department....which is kinda scary.

I tried to be nice to someone today at work. My boss was laughing....because it was painful to watch how hard I had to try to be nice. Which is sad.

I became a nurse at age 60.

I was a third generation mattress maker.

The second thing led me t the first thing.

Someday I will write that story.
 
1)I don't hold grudges, life is too damned short to have them.
2)I'm a very forgiving person almost to a fault
3)Whether it be a new friend or date or whatever, looks and age are unimportant to me. It's all in how they treat me and other people. Kindness, a sense of humor will give you 2 thumbs up in my book, if you happen to be physically attractive on top of that, that's all fine too. In other words, I'm not a shallow person.:heart:
 
-Although I am generous with hugs and :kiss: on here, in person I am more reserved.
-I have never had a one night stand. I'm not that kind of person.
-If given the choice between a fancy dinner or a good home cooked meal, I'd rather do the second.
 
~ I’m non-judgemental and try to remember that you never know what someone is struggling with—in other words, I try to be kind. It’s really hard sometimes.
~ I don’t really like chocolate.
~ I’m an avid reader, and one of my favorite authors is Neil Gaiman.
 
-Although I am generous with hugs and :kiss: on here, in person I am more reserved.
-I have never had a one night stand. I'm not that kind of person.
-If given the choice between a fancy dinner or a good home cooked meal, I'd rather do the second.

Ditto
Ditto
And Ditto

:heart:
 
1. I've never liked comparisons between books and their movie versions. Apples and oranges.
2. I generally prefer a movie to differ from the source book, I like curveballs.
3. Some of my favorite movie endings are the ones that leave questions unanswered, encouraging you the viewer to try and interpret and theorize what may or may not have happened.
 
1. I've never liked comparisons between books and their movie versions. Apples and oranges.
2. I generally prefer a movie to differ from the source book, I like curveballs.
3. Some of my favorite movie endings are the ones that leave questions unanswered, encouraging you the viewer to try and interpret and theorize what may or may not have happened.

I never knew you were so boring!!
 
1. I'm highly intuitive. I have made some of the biggest mistakes in my life trying to ignore my intuition and focus on the logic. Needless to say, I've learned my lesson.
2. I'm a giggler. I'm almost always smiling or laughing. This doesn't always mean that I'm happy, as I also giggle when I'm nervous, stressed, or sad.
3. I'm aurally inclined, which I link to strong musical training and my preference to listen rather than talk. As such, nice voices tend to be a weakness, and you'll often find me dance-walking with music blasting in my ears.
 
i haven't seen my mom since last november because i haven't been well enough to travel down there. she has alzheimer's, so she doesn't know i haven't been there, but i do.

i am a letter writer. i send letters and cards all the time. i send my mom a card a week. who knows, maybe she's in there somewhere and understands i'm reaching out to her.

i am thinking about writing stories again. my new husband is encouraging me to do it, he loves the other things i've written.
 
1) I have naturally curly brown hair but I tend to straighten it most of the time.
2) When I was little my hair had a reddish tint to it
3)whenever I go to the beach my hair curls up, so I usually wear it in a ponytail or braid
 
I shaved my face this weekend partially due to needing to redo it.

Thanks to recent events, I am down to one can of soda a day.

When I want to kiss more, I prefer to cuddle. Spooning is my preference for foreplay if I had the choice. ;)
 
i'm addicted to adrenaline sports
i've carved a turkey with a scapel
i love to laugh and make people laugh
 
I know a lead member of the Toronto Black Lives Matter group & he is the most racist person Ive ever met

I have never drank & then drove

I use to coach gymnastics

L:rose:
 
Im related to Chris De Burgh
Ive been kissed by Katie Price, (Jordan)
I only have 9 digits on my hands.
 
my favorite color is yellow

i don't respect people who bail out on a friendship and don't explain why

i always have to have the fan on when I sleep
 
I don't drink coffee but I have several Starbucks gift cards.

I wish they were Victoria's Secret gift cards but considering who gave them to me, this would be highly inappropriate.

I once lost a pair of underwear in a bet.
 
I love manual labor when I can quit whenever I want.

I'm not fun. But I compliment fun as well as anyone.

I've turned the 3-second glance into an artform
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top