Call me a Cunt

Don't ever call me a cunt.

544_1000.jpg


Anyway, how do you think I look?

I've been taking lessons for being on "Dancing With the Stars"

Wait until you see the dress I will be wearing.

It is guaranteed to be the skimpiest and sexiest that anyone has every worn before on the show.

Erin Andrews is the only statuesque beauty that could be compared to me, but she lost.

I am a winner.

Watch "Dancing With The Stars" and you will see my prediction come true.
 
Wow if that is her then she is a real cum dumpster. I wonder when the last time she had something in that cunt was.
 
Oh for fucks sake. It doesn't matter what she looks like along as she is happy.

And if she is happy getting insulted, then she should be happy on the GB.
 
Oh for fucks sake. It doesn't matter what she looks like along as she is happy.

And if she is happy getting insulted, then she should be happy on the GB.

QFMFT...

cuz dammit, it needed to be said, but I ain't wanna be the one to say it.
 
Please I am assuming she provided the pictures to help with the name calling. I am pretty sure that none of us has any real personal knowledge of her nor would we have any real reason to call her names, but she asked.

If it crosses the line she would say so I would think and then I would expect that it would stop.
 
Back
Top