Humiliation?

I am very much the same way.

I love it, and (for me) the disciplined humility, and the feeling of pureness and virtue that eventually comes with it. I guess in saying that, I think it's a wonderful tool to; create complete and pure ownership at the core of a submissive through breaking down these walls.

What's left after you get past all the garbage? A pure, willing and ever loving submissive who shall be cherished.

This message was brought to you by MayHymn's submissions...

Anyone into humiliation as their primary fetish? Don't get me wrong I love so many things, but nothing puts me over the edge like being degraded and humiliated in the most cruel and mean ways. Am I alone?

Strap on sex

Id like to be humiliated by taking it from a girl with a strap on.
I think I'd love the embarrassment that goes along with it. I would agree to have one of her girlfriends even watching and just having fun with the whole idea. i may like watching the girl in the mirror also going back and forth again and again, and then giving it really fast and hard and rough of course at the end. The harder they go the bigger the orgasm

Last edited:
I am very much the same way.

I love it, and (for me) the disciplined humility, and the feeling of pureness and virtue that eventually comes with it. I guess in saying that, I think it's a wonderful tool to; create complete and pure ownership at the core of a submissive through breaking down these walls.

What's left after you get past all the garbage? A pure, willing and ever loving submissive who shall be cherished.

This message was brought to you by MayHymn's submissions...

I dig this...

tumblr_mgsaebFole1qg205no1_500.jpg

He told her not to wear a bra...
and like an obedient sub she didn't.
But her obscenely erect nipples
showing as clearly as if she wore nothing at all...

sooooo deeply humiliating.

I'm much more of treasure and be treasured kind of girl. I like to think of sex as mutual worship.

I don't get the rush from humiliation others seem to but we all have our things others don't get.

I also have a huge exhibitionist streak and at times like "intense" sensations. There are a lot of things that I think others would consider to be humiliation that I just think of as a thrill.

I'm much more of treasure and be treasured kind of girl. I like to think of sex as mutual worship.

I don't get the rush from humiliation others seem to but we all have our things others don't get.

I also have a huge exhibitionist streak and at times like "intense" sensations. There are a lot of things that I think others would consider to be humiliation that I just think of as a thrill.

This is kind of how I feel, though "thrill" isn't exactly the right word for me.

Exhibitionism would be humiliating for me. Having panties pulled down and being stuck in a corner nose to wall feels uber humiliating.

Somehow, for me, in the right hands, being humiliated makes me feel more treasured. As if my partner took the time to crawl in my head, figure out what Im afraid of and force me to confront those fears. Getting wet, getting him hard because of it and then hearing good girl after is the bonus.

degrading

My dad is a cuckold with twenty years experience. He craves humiliation. Although I am not a huge fan of humiliating him I have done so in the past at his request. This is a synopsis of one of our experiences.

<As you watch another man have his way with your lover and you sit helplessly kneeling in the corner watching, wearing her panties only.> You can only watch as he forces her to strip naked and model for him. He approaches her and begins to grope her breasts while he gives her a deep wet french kiss. He begins to finger bang her and asks you what you think about having to watch as your lover is violated in front of you. Next she is forced to kneel before him and suck him off to completion. He asks if you'd prefer for her to swallow this stranger's sperm, feed it to you snowball style, wear it on her face with the understanding she must wear it home and stop at the local store to buy a beer, or have him spurt it on her breasts and make you lick them clean. He then makes you jack off onto her feet and lick them clean. He asks how it feels for you to be a cuckold as it's obvious that by your hard on of your little cock you prefer to have a real man service your lover. Finally he makes you suck him hard and wet makes you lay down while she straddles your face and he doggy fucks her finishing in her pussy and making you lick her clean.

Never had the opportunity, and likely won't, but it is a big fantasy of mine to be used as a toy for amusement. Part would be to have to wear panties and then realize that your friends are over, and there is nothing I can do about it. Including the arousal that it gives me, but can't do anything about

tumblr_mgsaebFole1qg205no1_500.jpg

He told her not to wear a bra...
and like an obedient sub she didn't.
But her obscenely erect nipples
showing as clearly as if she wore nothing at all...

sooooo deeply humiliating.

Incredibly hot. Forced to dress that way out in public.

I once spent the weekend with a woman in the French Quarter. She had brought along a stunning red dress and we were going to go to a high end resteraunt for the night. Her breast were small, but firm. I told her no bra.
The dress ended just above her knees. The front collar of the dress came just below the collar bone. The back made a deep V exposing her back to around the middle of her back.

Just before we were ready to go, I had her remove the dress and wear it backwards, giving a lovely frontal V. Truly sexy. She balked at first, but was always willing to push the envelope. Incredibly sexy. You could feel the eyes on her as we walked into that resteraunt. She later said how turned on she was while walking thru the crowd.

I once spent the weekend with a woman in the French Quarter. She had brought along a stunning red dress and we were going to go to a high end resteraunt for the night. Her breast were small, but firm. I told her no bra.
The dress ended just above her knees. The front collar of the dress came just below the collar bone. The back made a deep V exposing her back to around the middle of her back.

Just before we were ready to go, I had her remove the dress and wear it backwards, giving a lovely frontal V. Truly sexy. She balked at first, but was always willing to push the envelope. Incredibly sexy. You could feel the eyes on her as we walked into that resteraunt. She later said how turned on she was while walking thru the crowd.

I can imagine being her. She must have been electrified. Did you talk about it afterward? Did she find it humiliating or did all those eyes on her make her feel desired?

I can imagine being her. She must have been electrified. Did you talk about it afterward? Did she find it humiliating or did all those eyes on her make her feel desired?

She knew how much it pleases me. How could she not help feeling desired? She was 'waking up' to her sexuality and it was wonderful to be a part of that. If humiliation was felt by her, it was for a short time.

Take me to dinner tonight?
You can choose my dress TC. :heart:

During a light bondage session at home hubby had me naked and tied spread eagle over the coffee table my head hanging over one side. He was licking and biting my clit and it was great I moaned and begged for more when the doorbell rang usually we ignore it but he got up leaving me in a total state of desire and need of release.
I laid there trying to be quiet but pleading in whisper to make me cum, when I heard John and some one else enter the room and I smelt pizza, he had ordered pizza timing it so it would arrive while I was helpless and desperate to cum.
Now this is our hometown and local pizza place, we never played around our own area so nobody local would ever know.
Well I couldn't see much but I heard him say " ok here $20.00 for the pizza and your tip you can stuff in her mouth or pussy, Ill be back gonna go eat " Next thing I see is Ralph one of the delivery guy's cock aimed at my mouth and I opened wide for it and sucked him bone dry, but now who only knows what he said to anyone or showed the few pics he took to. I walked around town for weeks not knowing who knew what

Good sharing.

Is there humiliation in the fact that there are nude pictures of you and you don't know who sees you?

I think the point of humiliation is that someone else does it to you. It's not the same when you do it to yourself...just saying.

I agree, I was thinking that someone else may have pictures of you and they show them to whomever they want, while you are helpless to stop it. That could be considered a mild form of humiliation, depending on the response. But showing them yourself is more exhibitionism.

During a light bondage session at home hubby had me naked and tied spread eagle over the coffee table my head hanging over one side. He was licking and biting my clit and it was great I moaned and begged for more when the doorbell rang usually we ignore it but he got up leaving me in a total state of desire and need of release.
I laid there trying to be quiet but pleading in whisper to make me cum, when I heard John and some one else enter the room and I smelt pizza, he had ordered pizza timing it so it would arrive while I was helpless and desperate to cum.
Now this is our hometown and local pizza place, we never played around our own area so nobody local would ever know.
Well I couldn't see much but I heard him say " ok here $20.00 for the pizza and your tip you can stuff in her mouth or pussy, Ill be back gonna go eat " Next thing I see is Ralph one of the delivery guy's cock aimed at my mouth and I opened wide for it and sucked him bone dry, but now who only knows what he said to anyone or showed the few pics he took to. I walked around town for weeks not knowing who knew what

Oh if only I had become a pizza guy

Back