Ravenspire: Nevermore [OOC and Recruitin]

NekoMata

Storyteller Demon
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Posts
1,442
Welcome to The Coven of Night or the Ravenspire Coven as it has come to be called. Located in the heart of New Orleans' French Quarter rests the large mansion, Ravenspire Manor, which has been home to the members of New Orleans oldest and most influential families. Though none of the member of the household are related by blood they are all related by something much stronger than blood; secrets. Unbeknownst to the rest of the town all of the occupants of Ravenspire are vampires. Formed in the 19th Century by elder vampiress Belle Morte, the Coven has become a deeply woven part of society in the French Quarter. Now in the 20th Century the clans influence has seeped and spread into many facets of society, both public and political.

However the Coven is shaken by the death of its matron. With the passing of Belle Morte comes the passing of old ways. Left without leader the Coven is in a tenuous position. However it is at this time that vampiress Leislotte steps up to claim the role of Mother of the Coven. However unlike the kind and generous Belle Morte, Leislotte has other plans for the Ravenspire Coven. A cold and ruthless woman with an iron grasp on the New Orleans underworld, Leislotte will use any means at her disposal to achieve her ultimate goal; to make the Ravenspire Coven the single mot power force in all of New Orleans. Those who are not with her are against her; be they human or vampire.​

This is the OOC for characters playing vampires and humans either allied with or against Leislotte. If you are interested in joining just make a character sheet which you can on to me for approval. Once at least four roles are filled I will be posting the IC.

Character Sheets should follow the following design:
Picture
Name:
Age:
Height:
Weight:
Vampire or Non-Vampire:
Special Skills:
Personality:
Bio:

Rules
1. All IC posts can not be less than five sentences. I don't just want basic dialog here. Characters have thoughts and feelings, even surroundings can be key factors in a story...!
2. All members must post at least once every day... I sorry if this sounds harsh but it ensures that the roleplay will continue forward at a smooth pace.
3. If you are going to be missing a day please alert me...! That way I can transfer your character into an Away status until you can return.
4. Don't assume anything for anyone's character... Have the courtesy to ask....
5. Be respectful to your other writers so please no non-plot related arguing and no causing severe harm to others characters.
6. Please respect the limits of your fellow writers. I'm not setting any hard limits for the story as a whole, so as long as it doesn't break site rules anything goes.
7. Have fun...!

Approved List:
 
Last edited:
image_zps2a325f67.jpg

Leislotte "Snow Witch" Kuroya
Shall I show you the true beauty of the cold...?​

Age: 828

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 115lbs

Vampire or Non-Vampires: Psychic-Sanguine Vampyre

Skills/Powers: Leislotte's is a psychic vampire and can frequently use her powers to control the minds of others as well as preform acts of telekinesis. Her power is so strong that she can cause people to experience hallucinations by looking into her eyes. She also has the power to syphon people's energy with her touch.

Background:
Born in what was a still developing Japan, Leislotte is much older than she appears. One of the twin daughters assumed to be born of the divine union between a priestess and the spirit of a shinigami (Japanese death god) she was raised behind the walls of a shrine. Leislotte had a darker nature than her kindhearted twin, and exhibited signs of vampirism at a early age while her twin Ashlotte showed signs of possessing strong psychic abilities.

Leislotte sought to train herself in the control of her vampiric impulses and realized that she couldn't get the training she desired within the walls of the shrine. At the age of 11 she left the shrine alongside her twin sister to be trained at the imperial palace, during which time she fell in with a group of vampires called the Kurosakura. However being amongst the human intolerant Kurosakura warped Leislotte even more making her slightly sadistic and disdainful of humankind.

It was this warped mindset that motivated her when Leislotte lured her twin to a frozen lake. After drugging her with hallucinogen that would soon become her trade mark she tossed her twin beneath the ice and held her under until the bubbles stopped. It was at this time that Leislotte realized that she could absorb the powers and life force of other beings through touch.

With growing power and ambition Lieselotte sought out something more challenging and entered the criminal underworld, making a name for herself in darker circles and becoming know for the ruthless efficiency with which she ran her business. Her love for drowning her enemies in freezing water, paired with her unusual physical characteristics gained her the name Snow Witch. Over the years she has traveled the world in search of power. As a result she is now fluent in over 15 languages

Personality: A classic sado-masochist Leislotte can show two distinct sides of her personality, one the cool aloof side that she shows to those she seems lower of her and a softer more submissive side when around someone who displays a dominance over her. She is sarcastic and finds other peoples torment amusing. She has frequently been compared to a cat for her tendency to play with those around her. She is both highly intelligent and relatively fearless, showing no concern for those who she does not perceive as a threat.
 
Back
Top