From Cop to Crime Lord's Slut (Closed)

Vagrant

Aleph Null
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Posts
4,372
~ This thread is closed for myself and PrincessSexci ~

Jacob was a legitimate business owner. He owned strip clubs, dance clubs, and a few other things that made him a good deal of money. But that wasn't the entirety, or even the majority, of his business. Outside of those legitimate interests, he was involved in drugs, import and distribution, prostitution, and he laundered the profits of those things through his more legitimate businesses.

He knew he was on the radar of the cops, but he was smart, and he was careful. He hadn't given them anything to charge him with yet, and he wasn't planning on starting. A week didn't go by that he didn't have a cop poking around his business, trying to find a hole in his armor. A way to bring him down. He knew they were getting frustrated.

They had tried to put someone in his organisation a couple times, but they were easy to spot. Too eager to learn more, asking leading questions, they didn't last long at all.

He wondered what they were going to try next.
 
Valerie stepped into the strip club, eyes scanning the room. Most strip clubs were consumed with bad behavior, drugs and what not. She glanced behind her, giving her husband a weary look but he nodded as if giving her the signal to continue. They were both dressed in civilian clothing so their cover wouldn't be blown...or at least hers. Her husband came in here all the time in uniform, out of uniform.

This however, was her first time here. She brushed her blonde hair out of her eyes. "Um a ...some coke on the rocks...I mean, wait...some..." damn it what was it that her husband always ordered. Shit. "Coke on the rocks with some kind of alcohol in it..." she flushed, hearing how ridiculous she sounded.

So far, there was nothing out of the ordinary but all the criminally related activities were probably in the back somewhere. "Thank you..." she mumbled as she grabbed the drink and took a sip. Her husband who was also her partner but had a higher ranking than she did at the police department thought she'd get more information because she was a woman, beautiful.

Some of the guys on the force called her the sex goddess. Probably because she had long blonde hair, 32D sized breasts and a nice firm, toned body. She could've easily passed as a stripper on the stage. Walking idly through the stripclub, she felt someone grab her ass. "Are you available, sugar?" the man who wreaked of alcohol purred. His hands rubbed her ass.

"Excuse me?"

"Are you available? You're probably one of the better looking strippers here."

"I..." she stammered, not sure of how to handle that comment. Were she in uniform, she'd have nailed the guy good with a left hook.

600full-bar-refaeli.jpg
 
"She would be one of the better looking strippers here," Jacob said as he came up behind her to stand at her side, putting an arm around her waist and pulling her to him, away from the grabby patron. "The best looking stripper here actually.... if she worked here. But she doesn't. Besides, you know the rules, they can touch you, you can't touch them... and that goes doubly for other patrons."

He signaled one of the bouncers to throw the guy out.

Once he was being dragged away, Jacob turned his attention to the sexy woman on his arm. "I'm terribly sorry for his behaviour. It looks like he had too much to drink, and he let himself go." Jacob smiled. "Now, what can I do to make it up to such an attractive woman so that the reputation of my club isn't tarnished by his boorishness?"

Without a word, he started walking the two of them towards the VIP area. he didn't give her the chance to argue or refuse, he just guided them away.
 
She blushed at the man, Jacob was his name. Wasn't it? At least that was what her husband had told her. She pursed her lips, looking him over. She blinked a few times when he offered to do something to make up for the drunken guy's actions.

"Thanks, but no thanks."

She looked over his shoulder, "I'm actually looking for the owner. It's kind of ironic because I actually need a job." she said, giving a little nervous laugh before glancing behind her to see if her husband was still there. He was.

Turning back to the man, she smiled. "Do you know where I can find him? I mean I'm sure I need to fill out an application, blah blah blah."
 
He smiled as she told him she was looking for the owner. He had just told her that it was his club, but either she didn't hear him, or didn't put two and two together. "Baby, working here is less about filling in an application and more about the interview. And the Audition." He winked at her. "This is my club, I am the owner. Why don't we head back to my office to talk about your.... qualifications" He grinned at her and his hand that was around her waist moved down to cup her ass.

With his hand gripping the soft globe of her ass softly, he guided her beyond the VIP area into the back toward his office. On the way they were passed by one naked girl who was just getting off stage and passed another who was up next.

He opened the door to his office and let her go in first. "After you my dear."

Once they were both in his office, he closed the door, which reduced the pounding music of the main floor to a low throb. "Can I offer you a drink while we negotiate about whether or not I should hire such a hot woman that would put my other dancers to shame?"
 
"Sorry..." she mumbled as he repeated that he was the owner. She blushed, "I'm kind of nervous. First time applying to work at a strip club." she said, which was in all honesty, not a lie. 'Get in, get the information, get out.' that was what her husband Rick had said.

Well, she was in. She followed him to the back, sitting down, nervously running her hands down her short tight plantinum sliver skirt.

She wasn't usually so nervous about undercover operations, it was just this was the first one she'd been on with her husband and it was her first time posing as a wanna-be stripper.

"Huh? Oh um...do you have some vodka?" she asked, "If I'm going to be 'auditioning' I need to get drunk. " She flushed at her wording, "Shit! That came out wrong. Like I said nervous."

It was her first time doing anything in the sexual regard without her husband present. When off duty, they had a very domineering relationship, him being the dom, her being the sub. Okay, so it hadn't been as domineering as she'd like. She wanted someone to take control of her, completely and Rick just didn't seem to have it. They'd been together since college, he started getting into that sort of kink half way through their relationship while she'd always been fascinated with the concept of having a man be in total and complete control over her.

She even liked to test the boundaries a bit by not being the weak minded submissive that was shown in porn flicks, but having a bit of a stubbornness pop out. Rick couldn't handle that and usually let her get away with it as most, more experienced doms wouldn't have.

She wanted that, to be punished for talking back or not doing as she was told.

"That's sweet of you to say, but I doubt I'd put your other more experienced dancers to shame. I've never stepped foot into a strip club, let alone done anything sexually active without my significant other present."
 
He poured her a glass of vodka, more than she would have gotten out at the bar, but like the lady said, is she was going to audition, she needed to get drunk. "I have no problem getting you drunk Sugartits." He said with a lecherous grin as he handed her the drink. "Makes it even easier for me to take advantage of you." He winked at her and poured himself a little something as well.

"So, here's what being one of my girls means... you come in to work when I tell you. None of this 'I don't feel like it tonight' shit. If you want time off you tell me in advance, or you're not getting it. When you're here, you're mine. None of this 'significant other' crap. The only significant other you have when you're working is me. What you do at home is your business, but as soon as you come to work, you belong to me. If I say you're going on stage, you're going on stage, if I say you're working the crowd you're working the crowd. And if I say you're handling some VIP's in the private rooms, you're doing that. All of it, without complaint, and with a sexy little wiggle to your ass. Still want the job?"

Now that they were in his office he had dropped the erudite exterior and got down to negotiating the terms of her employment. Of course, she still needed to audition, but he liked to lay down the law about what it meant to be one of his girls first. Saved time that way. Besides, stripping can be taught, submissiveness to him was something you either had or you didn't.
 
She took the drink and started taking slow small sips, lifting her brow at the nickname 'sugar tits'. She took a few more larger sips and nearly choked as he begin speaking losing his suave exterior that he held out in the club. She looked down at the clear liquid as he spoke, squirming slightly in her seat.

Valerie wasn't sure if she should be pissed or turned on. The words' when you're here, you're my girl.' certainly had a nice ring to it. She glanced at the door, mentally chastising herself for having such thoughts since she was married.

She'd never once cheated on Rick and didn't think that this job would require that. Apparently it did but what Rick didn't know wouldn't kill him, right? It was all for assignment.

"Yes sir.." she said in a small voice. Her inner submissive slowing peaking out at his authoritative voice.
 
He looked at her levelly. "There's something else you need to understand. I don't like it when other people get in my business. So if your significant other, as you called who ever it is, or anything else tries to keep you from doing what I tell you... from doing your job... well, then I'll just have to deal with it. I don't care if you have a sick kid at home, if I call you to come work, whether you were scheduled to or not, you figure something out, and get your sexy ass into work. Is that going to be a problem?"

From her demeanor thus far, he doubted she would object to what he was asking her yet. It might be different when the first time came around that she had to choose, but she seemed cowed at the moment.

"So, if you still want the job, show me what you can do." He pressed a button on a remote he retrieved from a desk drawer and the lights dimmed slightly, music started to play, and he leaned back to watch her strip for him. "Make me want to fuck you. That's what your job is going to be. You'll be out there making every guy watching you want to fuck you, paying through the nose to get you to look their way. So make me want to fuck you."
 
She shifted in her seat again, her body tingled slightly at his directions and she cleared her throat and shook her head. "No, it won't." Swallowing hard, she stood up. It really should've been easy, making a guy want to fuck her. She did that on a daily basis and wasn't even trying. She licked her lips as she began swaying her hips slowly to the music.

She ran her hands down her body, cupping her own d sized breasts, lifting them up and letting them drop. She unbuttoned her cotton button up blouse then pulled it off, his eyes seeemed to stay glued on her which excited her beyond belief.

Valerie wiggled out of her skirt, shaking her ass in the process, now only her lacy bra and matching bright pink thong were the only thing covering her body. She sauntered over to his desk and pushed everything off, the objects making a clang and she laid on the desk, her hands brushed along her body frame again, hips jerking upwards as her fingers brushed over her pussy lips.
 
He watched her as she started to dance for him. When she was topless, only her bra covering her tits, he nodded his head. "Very nice. Your tits could be bigger, but they're still pretty nice. If I hire you I'll think about having you get them done. I'll be paying of course." There wasn't any talk about whether she wanted to get her tits done, just whether he wanted her to.

As she writhed on his desk wearing her bra and panties, he chuckled. "I thought I told you to make me want to fuck you... I can't do that if you're still wearing this shit. Get it off. If you're going to be one of my girls, you better be naked at the end of the fucking song."

Despite his harsh words, he was enjoying her performance quite a bit. He took his cock out, already hard, and started to stroke himself.

Once she was fully naked, he stood up. "There's something else I demand from my girls... just like they make everyone want to fuck them, they want to fuck just as much. It makes their performances hotter. It makes the customers pay more. The only thing stopping my girls from fucking everything that moves is me. They fuck when I say. And only when I say. So let me ask you this. Do you want to fuck, Sugartits? Are you desperate to fuck? You better be, if you want the job. And don't you fucking dare say yes and not mean it. You better mean it. I don't want a liar as one of my girls..."
 
Bigger tits? Obviously he thought she needed to look like a porn star if she got this job. "But I don't think I need..." he cut her off by telling her to get naked, as though she hadn't said anything.

She was trembling on the desk when he'd told her to get the rest of her clothes off. Apparently, stripping meant more than just teasing, which she had assumed was what strippers did, teased but never touched. Sitting up, letting out a shaky breath, she undid her lacy bra and threw it off the table.

Then she wriggled out of her thong, now sitting upright on his desk.

She lost all train of thought when he had pulled his cock out and licked her lips. It had been awhile since she'd had sex with Rick, good sex, sex that made her orgasm more than once.

Her fingers went back between her legs and she moaned, never breaking eye contact with him. "Yes, yes I want to fuck..." she whimpered, rubbing against her clit, "God yes, I need..." a squeal cut her off. "Please fuck me.."

What would the harm be? This was her husband's idea and if this was her way in, she'd take it. She didn't have to bring her job home with her.
 
He did ignore her as she objected to the idea of getting breast implants. He didn't care what she thought she needed. He knew better. He had known her for less than an hour, and he knew what she needed better than she did. The state she was in at his authoritarian treatment screamed it. She was putty in his hands.

While she played with herself telling him again and again how much she needed to fuck, he calmly got undressed. He wasn't in any hurry, and it looked better for the cameras recording all of the action if he wasn't rushing it.

Once he was naked, he grabbed her hips and thrust his hard cock into her cunt. It was important that she get the fucking of her life this first time. It both asserted his dominance and showed her what she could expect in the future if she was a good girl for him. He pounded his cock into her pussy roughly, taking pleasure in the tightness of her cunt. He grabbed her tits roughly and squeezed them. "Fuck!" He exclaimed in pleasure. "Such a tight cunt... oh fuck yeah. Scream for me baby... scream for Daddy."
 
She groaned as he began fucking her, her legs wrapping tightly around his cock. Her whole body consumed with all that was him. Her back arched as he grabbed her tits roughly. Her pussy contracted around him, tightening, releasing, tightening again.

"Fuck..." She hissed.

All thoughts of her husband seemed to be slipping from the forefront of her mind. At the moment all she could think about was being fucked by basically a stranger. Her nipples were hard as rocks and she was wet beyond belief.

"Shit, shit, harder.." She whimpered, her nails scratching down his back, "fuck me harder, please..." She begged.
 
Happy to oblige, he used her tits as leverage and started to fuck her harder and harder, his cock slamming into her cunt. "You're my bitch now. You're my stripper. You're my whore." He said to her over and over. Of course saying she was his whore wasn't enough to arrest him for prostitution, lots of people said similar things and didn't actually mean it that way.

He fucked her like that, hard and fast while telling her he owned her and other degrading things, especially about her tits, that they should be bigger and that fake tits were so much better than real ones. He fucked her without cumming until she had cum multiple times.

Remembering something, he glanced at the clock. Seeing what time it was, he stopped and pulled out of her. "If you want my cum, get on your knees under my desk and suck my cock. I have a couple phone calls to make."

he let her off the desk and sat down, grabbing his cellphone from his discarded pants. He made a call and spoke to someone briefly, and then hung up to make another. "Yeah, the product is coming in tonight. This shit needs to hit the streets, so you better not fuck up the pickup. Don't let the Colombians fuck with you either. The shit's already been paid for. Right. Talk to you later, and you better have good news."

He hung up the phone and directed his attention back to the girl. He hadn't even asked her what her name was. He just started to use her, he smiled. He came in her mouth and down her throat shortly after. Normally he would have preferred giving her a facial, but he had his reasons for now.

"Alright Sugartits, you've got the job." He would have given her a speech about not actually fucking the customers, just wanting to, but he wanted to see how this would play out. "So, what's your actual name? I've been calling you Sugartits, but I don't think you actually live up to such a sexy nickname."
 
She moaned at his crude words. When he pulled out of her, she pouted. She watched as he sat at the desk and got on her knees crawling towards him and then reaching for his cock to guide it to her mouth.

"Yeah, the product is coming in tonight. This shit needs to hit the streets, so you better not fuck up the pickup. Don't let the Colombians fuck with you either. The shit's already been paid for. Right. Talk to you later, and you better have good news."


She kept quiet enough to be able to listen in on his conversation. This was why she was doing this, trying to figure out his drug cartel route, how to catch him in the act. She whimpered as he began fucking her mouth, hard and fast.

She took him all the way in her mouth, until his cock jerked in her mouth and his hot seed filled her mouth completely. She moaned and swallowed all of it. She pulled away and licked her lips. "It's ..." she blanked for a moment. "Um, Valerie. It's Valerie. I won't disappoint you, sir."
 
He looked at her as she said that she wouldn't let him down. "You better not. Be here tomorrow at 7. You go on at 9, but it being your first night, I figure it will take a bit longer to get ready. Getting dressed to strip is a bit different than just getting dressed." He chuckled as he got up from his desk and grabbed her ass, after she put her clothes back on. "I'll walk you out."

He kept his hand on her ass as the two of them walked back out to the club floor, and he smiled at her. "See you tomorrow Valerie. Maybe one day you'll be Sugartits. If you make me enough money and keep me happy, that is." It wasn't even a question in his tone about whether or not she would want to be Sugartits, that was a given. Of course she did. It wasn't up to her.

He would give her a try the next night, see how she did with more of a crowd than just him, and with actually dancing and teasing, and not just getting naked to fuck. The fucking would come later, after her shift. He wanted to own this girl, mind and body.
 
As she stepped out of his office, she pressed her lips together tightly. She stepped outside where her husband Rick waited outside."Well?"

He looked incredibly impatient and horny. Watching girls strip did that to a man.

"I'm in." She said as they got in the car. Once home, he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. "On your knees.." Rick said in a passive agressive way. After the mind blowing fuck shed just gotten she wasn't in the mood. Instead she stood in front of a mirror cupping her breasts.

She usually got plenty of attention from her d sized tits but now she was staring at them critically. "Do you think my tits are too small?"

"What?" He had resorted to jacking off, "baby that's ridiculous. Now.." He pointed to his cock. She bit back a sigh and got on her knees and jacked him off til he came, then gave him details about what she'd heard regarding the drug shipments; when he claimed to want to fuck her, she shook her head, "I need to get some sleep its going to be a long night tomorrow."
 
He knew Valerie was a cop. Even if he hadn't known they were going to try to put someone undercover in his organisation before she and her husband even set foot int he club that night, he would have known she was a cop. It wasn't anything overt, but he could see it. That was why he hired her. Aside from the fact she was sexy as fuck, the enemy you knew was better than the enemy you didn't.

After she left, he started to make plans. He didn't want the cops to pull her out, so that meant she had to be showing successes. And that meant feeding her information that he could afford to lose. It wouldn't be that much of a hard time to set up some jobs that were meant to fail, small shipments, drug buys, that sort of thing. And it would never hurt to talk about his rivals dealings while she was in earshot as well.

He had her work the next several nights, including the weekend. When she came in, he would take her to his office and have him suck him off first thing, not taking no for an answer. He would drag her and force her mouth onto him if he had to, and he expected obedience.

After that she would get ready with the rest of the girls, none of them with breasts smaller than her's and most with larger, fake tits. He made it a point to talk with his business associates where she could see but when she came over, at his request or otherwise, they would stop talking about business and get lap dances. He shared her around, making sure she was treating his guests well. And then before she left he made sure to fuck her brains out at least once.
 
The first few weeks for Valerie had been a rough one, an exhausting one. She always worked until 3 am in the morning, dancing for business men and drug dealers who Jacob referred to them as 'business associated' and each night after a job well done she was rewarded by getting fucked.

On the bright side, she got a lot of information on drug shipments which she relayed to her husband of course. Each night however as she changed with the other strippers, her breasts did seem really small in comparison and when onstage 75% of the time the clients wanted the girls with the Pamela Anderson or Carmen Electra sized tits.

There were always those few who liked the natural breast look though, but not many. It really killed her ego, after a hard night of work she knocked on Jacobs door.

When he said enter, she stepped inside shifting her weight from left to right, nervously.

"Um, sir I..,when am I getting the breast implants that you suggested?"
 
He made a big show of making it seem like the losses he was suffering from the cops finding his shipments was damaging to him, upsetting him. All for her benefit. Keep her on the hook. It seemed like every night she worked, she was getting more and more into being on of his girls. Belonging to him. He saw the way she looked at the other dancers, at their tits, and he smiled.

When she stood in his office looking timid and insecure, and asked him about the breast enlargement that he had suggested, he smiled. "You mean the tit job? Do you want big fake tits Val? Well, if you want them, you're going to have to earn them..." He smiled and thought about it for a few moments.

"How does this sound. Every time you suck me off, I'll put $20 towards the big fake titties you want. Every time you fuck me, $100. The big fake F cup titties you're going to have are going to be expensive, so it's going to take a lot of sucking and fucking... not that you weren't going to be doing that anyway, but now you have incentive... if you want to get your titties... if you want to be called Sugartits... faster, well all you have to do is fuck more."
 
Valerie was silent for a few minutes as she thought over his proposition. She already fucked him every night and every now and then he'd let her fuck a few patrons. That had been a treat for her now. At first it had been unnerving.

She wanted bigger tits though, so she'd fuck him as much as he wanted it. If he wanted it every hour then she'd drop to her knees each hour and suck him off....

Or fuck him.

"Yes I want bigger tits. I'm not getting enough patrons..." She said as excuse but the truth was that she wanted him to look at her like he did the other big breasted strippers. "I'll do it." She said in response to him.
 
He grinned when she agreed. "Good girl. I'm not going to actually make you wait for the big tits you want, because that would be punishing me and your clients, as well as you. I just wanted to see if you would whore yourself for what you want. I'm glad that you will."

He undid his pants and dropped them to the floor. "Now come here. I want that wet cunt wrapped around my cock." He sat back down at his desk, wanting her to ride him in his chair.

"Since you're not going to be earning the money for your tits though, that means I'm buying them... and that means I own them, even more than I own you." He kissed her and sucked on her nipples while she bounced on his cock. "That means nobody gets to play with them unless I say so first. Nobody."
 
She watched hungrily as his pants fell to the ground and then sat back against his chair, waiting for her to take action. She licked her lips and before straddling him and sliding down on his cock. She moaned, closing her eyes taking the feel of him sliding inside of her.

Valerie began riding him, slowly at first.

She bit her lip as he began suckling on her nipple, claiming that her breasts would be hers since she wasn't actually paying for the surgery, he was. She wasn't quite sure how Rick would feel about this proclamation of her boss', but then she'd never actually cared what her husband wanted.

"Yes sir..." she said, it was mixed with a long moan.
 
As she rode him, he imagined huge fake tits bouncing on her chest. He thought about telling her what size she was going to get, but decided against it. He wanted her to simply show up, have the surgeon examine her, and then show up again for the surgery. He wanted her to know that she had absolutely no say in what size her tits were going to be, and he knew she got off on that lack of control. Ever since the first day she had seemed to love it the more he demanded of her, the more he treated her like an object, like property.

"I mean it Slut, I find out you let someone touch my property without my permission, or without paying for it, and there will be hell to pay. And don't you dare think I won't know. Even your fucking husband needs to ask my permission. I don't care about your marriage. I care about my bitches, and you are one of my bitches. He should feel lucky I let him fuck this tight cunt. When I start whoring you out full time that may change."

To reward her for asking for fake tits, he fucked her into unconsciousness. If she complained about having to go home, he would grab her and tell her to put her mouth to better use sucking his cock.

Later, around 8 am, as she lay passed out on his desk, cunt dripping with cum, he made a phone call setting up her appointment. He informed the surgeon that he wanted her to have FF cup tits, and he was not under any circumstances to tell her that. He was to ignore any question she might have about what was being given to her.

After that phone call, he walked back into his office. "Wake up slut. You have an appointment for 4 pm today. go home, get cleaned up and get some sleep. You're off tonight but I expect you back here nice and early tomorrow. I doubt your surgery will be for a few days... unless you want to persuade the doc to give it to you today... up to you. If you do, you call me for a ride home."
 
Back
Top