Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the shower after reading a very hot and horny hard core story on Literotica ...... my cock was so hard and tingly had to cum in just a view minutes ....... mmmm just a pitty no female joined me in the shower to catch my streams of CUM mmmm

15/10 ...... Gosh my cock is so hard and horny now, just wish a woman could suck me off now and let me cum deep in her mouth and over her tits, or deep inside her hot wet pussy xxxxx

Just now

Wife's is out so I put on a pair of her knickers and stroked and stroked until it all came out inside them. I love getting her knickers full of cum.

Sitting alone, and quietly enjoying myself on the sofa..... reading and viewing "Hot Lit" .......

In my shower this am, I was giving my wife a show.....she watched as I slowly rubbed myself. The water felt so good, especially when I took the shower head to my pussy.

Up bright and early this morning, beautiful sunny day, decided to go out to the pool. Swam a little, then stretched out on chaise. I spread a towel over my middle, slipped my hand into my bottoms and enjoyed a nice, soft orgasm. :eek:

Last edited:
Shower this morning with a 8" dildo up my ass and then about 10 minutes ago watching a video on the "new GIF thread' here. Thank heavens my secretary took the day off.

Where I am right now, after hours in my office, in front of my computer, was chatting with somebody on Lit at the time.

On his side of the bed this morning. His scent in the covers and on his pillow helped make my orgasm all the more intense.

among the trees beyond the garden... I went out this morning in bib overalls and nothing underneath. after the sun had been up awhile I slipped into the cool shade, undid the straps and let the overalls fall to my ankles... otherwise buck naked and hard - would've been sweeter not to cum all alone

Last edited:
I jerked off last night on my bed a little before I went to sleep. I've been feeling a bit horny lately.​

At a girlfriends last night, dance, drink, dance more drink, then back home to hers "for a coffee" ;)..... music, more drink ..... and "came together" .. loved it ... then back home :) :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back