Dancing Class

Frank

When I drove up Crystal was busy cleaning her house. I didnt need that. I need her to hold me and make me feel welcome in her home. I felt like a loser having lost my wife to another lover, but I didnt look back. I looked forward to making love to Crystal, and when I went in, I stood there and watched her a minute, and then went over and unplugged the vacuum.

I remembered when I was a kid I used to stick my cock in the pipe of the vacuum and suck myself off, but that wasnt what I had in in mind now. I wanted her and took her hand and led her back to her bedroom

She had made room in her dresser for some of my stuff but I just threw my clothes on a chair and naked, we climbed back in bed and I told her what Jane and I had said to each other.
 
I turned around when the vacuum shut off and looked at Frank. I let him lead me upstairs and when we took off our clothing and went with him willingly to the bed and wrapped my arms around him as his lower body went between my legs. "I am so happy that you came back, I was afraid you wouldn't. I pulled him into a passionate kiss as his hands played over my body.
 
Frank

She said she was glad I had come back to her. I kissed her and told her that last night wasnt a one night stand. While I couldnt yet guess how long this arrangement might last, I made a deal and I keep my promises, even if my wife chose not to

I grinned and asked her if she wanted to dance, our little key phrase and while she didnt answeer, she rolled on her back and spread her legs for me. I mounted and entered her and as we fucked I asked her if this wasnt a lot better than a vacuum cleaner, without bothering to explain the double entrende frm my childhood days.
 
I came to know that Frank had key words and when he said he wanted to dance I laid on my back and opened my legs for him. He was on me and in me quickly. Our bodies slammed against each others harder and harder. Soon I groaned loudly as my body let go of its juices and we continued to slam harder, deeper and faster in perfect sinc.
 
Frank

In the dayl\ight, I looked into her lustful eyes as we fucked and after I came in her, we laid together and I softly asked what she wanted to do the rest of the day.

She just sooed and purred like a kitten and held me tight and said she was happy jusyt where she was.

So was I

I hadnt had sex like this since Jane and I were married and I loved it and loved her.

But I suggested that we could always play some music and practice our dancing in an upright position and she laughed and squeezed me even tighter.
 
I groaned and moaned and finally came hard and we pounded it together. Our fluids mixed and I screamed in passion and held you tightly. I was so satisfied I didnt want to get up even when you asked what I wanted to do the rest of the day. I told you I was happy where I was. You suggest we play some music and we prctice our dancing upright. I laughed loudly and hugged you tighter.
 
Frank

Her hug gave me the answer I wanted. She wanted me right there in her bed, and even better inside her.

I wanted this to last so I did my best to make her happy knowing that it had been a while for her.

So we chatted and I told her the full story about the marriage between Jane and me.

"I had been married before and it broke up when my ex wife found another lover, the husband of her best friend. So she set us up in a swapping situation knowing I liked the girl as much as she liked her hubby, and we swapped about 7 or eight times until he got another job and moved away."

"My wife was destitute and started bar hopping and sleeping around leaving me at home babysitting the kids. I loved her and hated seeing her come home in the morning with the morning sun, with her clothes in disarray and once completely off when she got out of his car naked. Things were said that led to the divorce, but Jane knew I still loved her but I married her and my ex got married and it was all history"

Jane and I had sex every night while we were engaged, but once we married she virtually cut me off, saying she hated it and didnt like it and now that we were married she didnt have to do it. So you can imagine what our life has been loke, althouigh we are best friends and financial partners and probabl;y will remain so as long as I dont demand physical attention from her.

Of course it wasnt long before she caught me in an affair with one of her co-workers and then ended it completely. I havent even kissed her in years, and I have to guess from the way you have accepted me, I'm not that bad a lover.
 
Last edited:
I listened to his sad story rubbing his back and wondering how long his torture had been with his wife. When he finished I looked him in the eyes. "I think you are a wonderful lover and I will never want anyone but you. I dont think I could do swapping. Can you just have sex with me or do you need variety?"

He looked into my eyes as I spoke and I didn't know what he was going to say. I needed to know what his needs were as far as other partners. Could I stand him sharing himself with someone else. I did not know.
 
Last edited:
Frank

"Honey I can be faithful to you as long as we stay together. Who knows how long that will be, but what if Jane comes in here and tries to get me back? I'm still married to her. Would you be upset if I still see her?

What if she decides to treat me the way she did before we were married, playing me like a fiddle just to get me back in her bed? It wouldnt be easy for her after what she did witrh Bob, but I will see him at our office every day and sooner or later it might come to a head.

But I wont go looking for anyone else as long as we are together this way, as I plunged my cock back up in her and fucked her again- and again.

Then I knew tht what I had said was ridiculous. I couldnt expect Crystal ro love me this way if I bounced back and forth between her and even my own wife, so I added "but right now even if she did I'd just tell her to go fuck Bob or someone else because i have found someone I like a lot better"
 
I could see his delima but I had to let him know how I felt. "I will always want you like this but if you go back to Jane for even one night I won't take you back. I can't live like that, I can't share you even with Jane. I love you, not just like you. Like went away and became love as soon as we had sex. Don't worry about me, you have to sort out your feelings about Jane and in the end if she is who you want I can except that."

I looked into his eyes as his cock drove into me and then closed them enjoying the full ectasy of his love making. I tightened my hold on him as my body released some fluids and raised my hips to meet his strokes enjoying him while I could. I honestly did not think I would be able to keep him.
 
Frank

I pumped away thinking about what she had said, and finally as my cock was deep in her, I asked her if she wanted me to get a divorce from Jane and marry her.

Certainly it was a little soon in this phase of our relationship, but Crystal was being a little possessive I thought especially since she was as much in need of sex as I was, but for me it would be a lot easier to find.

But I was curious as to what her response would be as her eyes were shut and she was meeting my every thrust with her own, possessing my cock as if she owned it, which right now she did.

Perhaps she was just looking for a committment from me to learn where I stood.
 
I looked at you in surprise as you pumped in and out of me and asked if I wanted you to divorce Jane and marry me. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I would love that but knew instictively it was too soon for that. I shook my head no and moaned out to him, "Not yet, I want you to be sure."

I slammed my hips up and even harder as I wnted us to climax. I wanted togetherness right now but some day I knew I would want more.

I wrapped my arms around him and groaned loudly as our hips moved faster.
 
Frank

I was sure I had found the sex partner I always wanted and told her so. She seemed to be in tune and moaned in agreement as we fucked, but we both agreed it was a little too soon to make such a major decision.

As we kissed again and again we decided to just live together for a while and let the divorce/marriage part simmer until it was time to seriously plan for it, but I did say "as far as I am concerned, I consider you to be my wife and she squeezed her pussy muscles letting me know she was my woman, for now at least.
 
I was satisfied that we had made the right decision. It was too early in our relationship to decide suche important matters. For now I was satisfied to just have Frank in my bed satisfying like no one had ever done before. Our conversation stopped as our hips moved faster and our groans and words of pleasure filled the room.
 
Frank

I havent had sex like this in years and certainly never expected this. I sort of thought we might end up in bed, but not with such a willing and loving partner and as we fucked I asked her if she liked the idea of being my woman.

I wanted to never look back and be with her like this forever but she wasnt yet ready for such a committment.

We came toigether and the orgasm was an explosion of lust followed by complete happiness as he held each other and laid in a pool of cold cum, as she told me she was my woman no matter what
 
I could not answer him as our hips came together again and again, and I lost my self in the lust that was running through my body. He was everything I wanted in a man and more. I knew we would last even with the threat of Jane hanging over our heads. I screamed as I came and held onto him as our fluids mixed and I trembled in his arms. I looked into his eyes sincerely and spoke. "I am your woman no matter what." I kissed his lips as I held onto him tightly never wanting to let him go.
 
Frank

What a wondeful fuck. This was even better than last night, our first time together. Now we knew each other a little better and how to push the right buttons to make each other really happy, and we were.

She said all the right things and I hope I did too as we gazed into each other's eyes and kissed and hugged and loved.

Then I probably did the unthinkable and broke the mood by asking what she might like to do the rest of the day.
 
I chuckled at his question of what I wanted to do the rest of the day. I looked up into his eyes and smiled. "I think what we are doing is quite satisfactory." I said it that way to make him laugh but he seemed disturbed by what I said. I quickly told him I was only kidding. We could do whatever he wanted to do.
 
Frank

She is such fun, I loved her response that what we were doing was quite satisfactory. Truthfully it was a lot better than satisfactory. It was excellent!

Then I faked shock or surprise at the answer and she said she would do whatever I would like to do, and I suppose I shocked or surprised her when I said I'd like to spoend the day making love to her just as were doing right then.

But I knew that once I came I was through for a while so I didnt hurry and didnt want her to cum too soon either. I just wanted to enjoy being close to her.

I had missed this closeness for so long!
 
I had thought I went to far when I saw the shocked look on your face so I laid a little stiffly in your arms waiting for your responce. When you said you too wanted to stay where we were, I gave a little nervous chuckle and held you tighter. I laid my head on your chest and smile, so happy that Jan had thrown us together, though I thought she was stupid to let you go.
 
Frank

"Oh Crystal I just know uou are the love of my life and I am so happy we found each other. I want to live with you as husband and wife whether or not we are able to make it legal."

"I'm scared to death to get a divorce. Even with her adultery Jane will take me to the cleaners and leave us with very little to live on"

"The only way we can do it will to have her agree to it, and the only way to do that is for me to talk to Bob about making a life with her"
 
I nodded my head in agreement that we should live as husband and wife even though we probably would never make it legal. It ws true the courts always took the side of the women weather they were right or wrong and I didnt want Frank to loose everything. I didnt see how he could get Bob interested in making a life with Jane but felt he should try. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his lips.
 
Frank

She seemed to be in agreement with what I had said about Jane and me, and I then asked if perhaps we ought to have a dinner party and invite the two of them so we could talk about it.

Crystal knew Bob was my business partner but she didnt know how close we were or that he and I had already talked about this possibility.

I was afraid she would think I was setting this up to arrange that we swap partners with them and I would be back making love to Jane while Bob took her, but I assured her that it wasnt a possibility at all.
 
I thought of a dinner party and inviting Jane and Bob and I felt a little nervous about that. After all I was the other woman now in her husband's life. Would she feel I had stolen him from her. I knew she like variety but she had always gon back to Frank. I sighed and agreed to hostess the party and went to the phone to invite Jane. She was very graceous about it and it was set for Saturday.

I watched Frank as he called Bob and tried not to listen to his conversation but he was not hiding anything from me and spoke loud enough for me to hear him.
 
Jane

I was thrilled when Crystal phoned and asked me to dinner. It would give us a chance to clear the air about the relationship that had taken a sharp turn for the worst when Frank caught me having sex with Bob, his business partner with whom I had been in love ever since I met him.

Now Frank had left me and moved in with her and we needed to come to some agreement as to how this would all work.

The dinner would be Saturdat night, and I asked what I might bring. She told me to plan for four and to bring a salad if I liked.

I wondered who the fourth would be and if they were trying to fix me up with some man I didnt want.
 
Back
Top