Strictly Business (Closed for Shizzz)

He smiled as her hand stayed, not only did it stay, but she began to stroke the trapped erection. Her eyes slid down to his cock as she shifted in her seat. Just then the lights clicked off

She grabbe his hand and guided it to her lap. Lance didn't miss a beat

His hand quickly slid up between her thighs to find the warm damp panty clad mound is her pussy. He deftly began to run two fingers up and down her sex, feeling her damp lips through the thin fabric of her panties.

He leaned close to her, lifting his other hand, he cupped her breast, letting his fingers tease her nipple

"Like this neither of us is going to make it to the restroom"
 
She gave a light laugh, biting her lip to keep her whimpering to a minimum so she wouldn't wake anyone. She squirmed in her chair.

"I guess neither of us would be winners then, huh?"

Her back arched in response and she couldn't restrain the tiny, 'Oh...'

"Besides, this is probably the kinkiest thing we've ever done...but if you want to lead the way to the restroom, feel free..."
 
He smiled as her hips arched slightly, turning her pussy towards his rubbing fingers. He groaned as her hand continued to let his monster.

He balked at her suggestion, only momentarily. Yeah he was married, but he knew Madison was who he should have stayed with, for such a frisky couple they should have been more open and not so jealous. That was the past and right now in the present her wet pussy was weeping for him

"No that would be too easy. I think we should change the bet. Instead of who wanks of first, the loser is who cums first" he told her with a smile as he deftly tugged her panties aside, and slid one thick finger inside of her hot wet slit. He used his other hand to grab one of the blankets provided and tossed it over their laps.

"What do you say?" He asked as his finger slid out from her to trail up to her swollen clit, running his finger back and forth over the sensitive bud.
 
She shivered at the idea of the new bet, especially since he seemed to be winning.

"That is...not fair..." she whimpered softly, her hands slowly began unzipping his pants and pulling his cock out as soon as he pulled the blanket over their them "I always loved a challenge though."


She stroked him harder, rubbing her thumb over the opening. "Deal..." she whispered huskily. Madison licked her hand and then placed it back on his cock, stroking even more, "By the time this is over, you'll be wishing you were getting blown.
 
Madison didn't waste any time. As soon as the blanket was over their waists she deftly freed his throbbing cock and striking him as she agreed to their new bet. His body throbbed when she released him, but he smiled as she licked her hand with that deft juicy tongue of hers, then returned to stroking him with her slackened hand

"You always were devious" he smiled at her boast, but being no slouch himself he slipped his pussy soaked fingers free from her slit, and rubbed the juices into her clit, feeling the slick lube let his fingers glide over her. Then he caught the small nub of sensitive flesh in his fingers and he began to rollit between them and gently flicker one finger back and forth over it gently

"But I can be just as bad" he said with a smile as he reached his free hand over to catch her breast. His eyes looked about to see they weren't being watched, and his hand slipped under the hem of her shirt as he groped the full melon through the material of her bra. His fingers caught her hard nipple and he tugged on it gently, rolling it in his fingers in a fashion identical to the way he toyed with her clit.
 
Madison turned ever so slightly so he'd have an easier way of getting to her breasts even more. Well, she turned as best as she possibly could without being able to take the seatbelt off. She leaned forward as best as possible and kissed his neck.

Suddenly there were footsteps of someone, more than likely a stewardess or one of the passengers walking to or from the bathroom.

She laid her head on Lance's shoulder, pausing all movement to make it appear as though she'd fallen asleep on his shoulder. Though her hand never left his cock.

"If we get caught, we'll never be allowed on another plane again..." she whispered in his ear playfully.
 
He paused as she did, taking the time to gaze longingly at the swell of cleavage that had become exposed by the way she leaned toward him. Her hand still gripped his cock firmly, but it had frozen still. He didn't need to stop though, with the blanket over them there would be no way someone could see his fingers moving

He continued to deftly toy with her clit as she whispered in his ear that they couldn't get caught

"Don't blame me, this was your idea" he whispered back with a soft smile on his lips as his fingers slipped back inside a pussy that had grown much wetter from his ministrations.
 
"My idea?" She whispered in response and rolled her eyes. "Careful buddy, I could leave you with a hard on. You'd win the bet but my idea is sooo much more torturing because I'll have gotten off and you well..."

As soon as the walking stopped, her hand released his cock and she lightly trailed her finger up and down the length of it. She bit her lip again, trying to hold back cries of pleasure.

As soon as they got to hotel, Madison could think of one thing she wanted to do and it involved as less clothing as possible and Lance. Once she was about 80% sure that whoever it was that was gone had actually left, she began stroking him again. "Mmm, remember that time we were in the restaurant..." she whispered in his ear huskily, "you were on the phone with..someone I can't remember who it was and I gave you a blowjob under the table?" She nipped at his ear.
 
He chuckled at her bluff. He could tell quite plainly that she was far to a roused to keep her hand off his cock now, but her whispers did make him wonder. But having a case of blue balls would be worth seeing those pretty tits wrapped in a bikini top all week long.

He groaned softly when her hand began to slide along his shaft again, her wet palm slicked by her own saliva and the precum she had milked from his cock. His own hand was busy twisting and pumping slowly into her hot wet slit. He was completely oblivious to anything else.

"I do recall that incident quite well. I think it is my all time favorite phone call" he whispered back with a smile on his lips wishing that it was her lips wrapped around his cock instead of her hand
 
"Oh god.." She mumbled hips arching against his hand, she gripped his hand with her free hand guiding it to her clit. She was helping him win but god help her, she didn't give a fuck. She wanted to suck his cock, no--she wanted his thick cock in slamming into her.

"Can't take it..." She mumbled, she released his cock and unbuckled her seat belt. "Bathroom 5 minutes or I finish without you..." She said as she stood up.

Madison gave Lance a coy look, not noticing one of the male students watching as she adjusted her skirt and made her way to the bathroom.
 
Lance grinned as she grabbed his hand, and pulled it back to her clit. His fi her rubbing over it slowly, just adding to the torture. Then she broke

She released his cock, muttering that she couldn't take it. Then she stood up, told him to meet her as she adjusted her skirt and headed back to the bathrooms. He watched her go, making note of which bathroom she went in. Then he calmed himself down, he had to get his cock to relax if he was going to chase after her. It wouldn't do to walk around with his massive erection bulging in his shorts.





Marcus muttered to himself. He had been watching the two teachers the while time, he knew what they were up to. But when she finally stood up, his eyes drank in the sight of her plump ass as she adjusted her skirt, watching er breasts bounce in her disheveled top, one side was tugged quite far out if alignment and he could see the lace of her bra as she passed. That dude was fucking lucky, he thought to himself, deciding that he was going to have to try and spend some time with Mrs Smith over this week long escapade. If she was doing stuff like this on the plane, she had to be a freak. And a freak with a body.





After about three minutes Lance tucked his now semi hard cock into his pants and zipped it back in. Buttoning up he rose and headed down the aisle. He gave the door to the bathroom Madison had gone into a soft scratch. Then he opened it and stepped in.
 
Madison waited impatiently in the small bathroom compartment until she heard Lance's usual scratch on the door and then opened it, pulling him in, giggling as if she were a school girl once again.

"Do you think anyone saw us?" She murmured softly as her hands brushed down his shirt, then slid up under to feel his strong muscular chest.

As he talked, her hand roamed down to his pants, playing with the zipper before finally unzipping the thing and pulling his semi-erect cock out to be played with. "Hm, where oh where should I stick this..." she said thoughtfully, a playful gleam appeared in her eyes.
 
He smiled as he was suddenly yanked into the small bathroom. The fervor with which her hands assaulted him made him smile

"I have no idea and I don't care" he said as her hands deftly freed his cock. His own hands went to the hem of her shirt. He yanked it up over her chest, exposing her bra clad breasts.

"As for me I know what I have been wanting to do" he said as his hand left her shirt bundled above her breasts, trailed down over the swell of flesh to dip under the bra and tug it down. Her firm full tits spilled out of the bra and his hungry mouth dove to catch one rigid nipple.

With her breasts now freed, and being suckled with a hunger, his hands went to work on the buttons of her skirt. He quickly undid them and shoved her skirt and panties down to the floor. His fingers quickly resumed their place in her pussy. He let her tit slip free from his lips.

"Ahh much better" he said with a smile as he looked into her eyes.

"Now I think my cock would do better than my fingers don't you?"
 
Madison giggled at his words but it soon died and morphed into little quiet moans as his mouth attached itself to her breasts. Her fingers brushed through his dark hair. "Yes..." She purred at his suggestion of using his cock instead of his fingers.

"Fuck me Lance."

This wasn't about love or missing her ex though. At least she told herself that, right now, this moment had everything to do with getting fucked. Not something mechanical but something raunchy and fun and unexpected, unplanned.
 
He didn't waste any time once he heard those words slip from her lips. Within moments he had his cock free, his hand guiding his member to her wet sex. The small space made it a little awkward, but he managed to lift her leg up, putting it on the lid of the toilet, then he slid his cock deep inside of her. He moaned as his thick member plunged into her tight wet pussy.

He leaned up to look into her eyes as a million memories rushed through his mind. She felt like home.

"God you feel good" he told her as his hips began to slowly thrust his long thick member inside of her in the cramped space.
 
She groaned as he pushed his way inside of her. "You too..." she murmured, her leg tightening its hold around his waist. Madison told herself this had nothing to do with romance and all that jazz. No, this was just sex. They were both married and happened to be bored. Besides, he knew what she liked and she knew what he liked, so why not help each other out.

She buried her face into his neck, avoiding eye contact. Too many good memories that could easily block out the bad ones. She nipped at the side of his neck playfully as her nails scratched down his back. "Mmm yeah, fuck me right there..." she whimpered as his cock brushed along her g-spot.

"Fuck thats good, Lance!"
 
She smelled right. She felt right. She sounded right.

All of these thoughts flew through his mind as he sank into that sweet slick slit of hers. And the thinking stopped as her legs wrapped around his hips. Her lips sank into his neck. And her breasts pressed against his chest

His hips sloppy pumped into her, gaining speed and force as he began to really take her for a ride
In that tiny bathroom in the sky.
 
"Oh god oh god, Lance fuuuuuck!" She whimpered clutching him in the tiny space. Her back scratched against the wall but she didn't give a fuck!

She buried her face back into his neck and gently nipped at him as her pussy clamped around him. "Give it to me Lance!" Her nails scratched down his back as her legs gripped his waist tightly.
 
The cramped space mad it difficult to really give her what she wanted, there was so little room to truly thrust into her. But god she felt so good. He had forgotten just how juicy her pussy was, so hot and tight and wet, grippping his throbbing shaft with a fervor.

he felt her fingers bite ito his back as her head dopped to his neck, her hot breath pouring over his skin, as the juices form her slit poured over his shaft.

"God damn" he groaned as he felt his body tingling and aching, the feel of her was so glorious nad intoxicating, he couldn't understand why he had ever ventured anywhere else, not when he was buried in her as he was now.
 
Back
Top