Ladies, what's the sluttiest night you've had

Hello, you have an incredible story, I read your bio, interesting the way all this happened. You must have many, many stories hon !!

Yeah, I do.

Sadly, I don't think I can recall too many details from my sluttiest night....:eek: :confused: :devil:
 
When I lost my virginity.
bawling.gif
 
lots of interesting tales here. I'm not sure that all of the stories involve lady-like behavior. And God luv 'em for it!
 
Stil has to be the night I was chatted up in a hotel bar by a guy who got me drunk and invited me back to his room. We fucked and he passed out. I got up and left, and met some guys when the elevator door opened. I walked into the elevator and realized it was an 'up' and not a 'down' elevator. There were four guys in the elevator, and they said they were going to a party a friend was having, and asked if I wanted to go along when they got out of the elevator. I did. Some of the guys that were in the room thought I was a prostitute the guys picked up, and after I got that vibe while having a drink, I went along with it. I got drunker, and fucked them all, one after another. When I finally was able to walk and I left (minus my bra and panties, but with the rest of my clothes on), I got home and found $1200 in my purse.

Amazing! Let me know the next time you're at a hotel! ;-)
 
Mmm one night I got a new toy, so I decided to get a room at a fancy hotel for some privacy and alone time.....spent all night having some amazing fun with my amazing toy.....must have had 6 or 7 orgasms.....apparently I was a little too loud as after my last orgasm with my toy, a heard a knock on the door....I answer it and there stands my hotel neighbor....to thank me for the entertainment that night....he said his wife slept right through it but it kept him up and entertained all night....I invited him in to see what was making me cum so good.....which turned into amazing fucking for hours......multiple screaming, squirting orgasms......mmmm what a night...needless to say I checked out late that day....its a good thing he fucked me too...his wife looked like she wasn't having any of that for a while....
 
Mmm one night I got a new toy, so I decided to get a room at a fancy hotel for some privacy and alone time.....spent all night having some amazing fun with my amazing toy.....must have had 6 or 7 orgasms.....apparently I was a little too loud as after my last orgasm with my toy, a heard a knock on the door....I answer it and there stands my hotel neighbor....to thank me for the entertainment that night....he said his wife slept right through it but it kept him up and entertained all night....I invited him in to see what was making me cum so good.....which turned into amazing fucking for hours......multiple screaming, squirting orgasms......mmmm what a night...needless to say I checked out late that day....its a good thing he fucked me too...his wife looked like she wasn't having any of that for a while....

Ha. Love it!
 
Mine would be one long Saturday night back when I was 19. I was extremely horny and had various fuck buddies in an out of my house throughout the day. One would come over, cum inside my pussy, then leave. Once he was gone, I'd invite another one over. Every single one came inside of me, I believe it was four men over the course of the day. None of them knew that they were fucking my pussy with other men's cum inside of me. Pretty glad I didn't get pregnant, because that would have been a Maury show in the making.
 
Mmm one night I got a new toy, so I decided to get a room at a fancy hotel for some privacy and alone time.....spent all night having some amazing fun with my amazing toy.....must have had 6 or 7 orgasms.....apparently I was a little too loud as after my last orgasm with my toy, a heard a knock on the door....I answer it and there stands my hotel neighbor....to thank me for the entertainment that night....he said his wife slept right through it but it kept him up and entertained all night....I invited him in to see what was making me cum so good.....which turned into amazing fucking for hours......multiple screaming, squirting orgasms......mmmm what a night...needless to say I checked out late that day....its a good thing he fucked me too...his wife looked like she wasn't having any of that for a while....

What a lucky guy.
 
Well last night I met a guy from tinder and ended up having sex with him. That seemed pretty slutty to me
 
Spent a weekend as a bound fuck toy a month back. Scheduled potty breaks, fed from a dog dish and servicing three guy friends. By the time it was done I could barely see straight and every hole was sore. The last day each finished each use on my face or chest and then I had to go home like that... it was the greatest weekend of my life. Doing it again next month when they are in town again the ones wife may even join me.
 
I was moving with my family cross country the next morning and had made plans with my ex-fiancé to visit and say goodbye. He was my first true love, and first everything. We talked over breakfast and made peace with how things ended. Neither one of us could resist being intimate one last time and it was amazing in the most romantic, heartbreaking, way. He had to work at noon so we said our final goodbyes and I went about preparing for my departure.

A few hours later, the guy I was dating was off work and he took me to dinner. He was my rebound and just someone to occupy my time. (He knew nothing of my former fiancé or that I had seen him that morning). It was fully my intention to let that relationship fizzle out when I left as he was a terribly selfish fuck. We got thoroughly buzzed at dinner and went back to his apartment to have sex. It was fun except for the part where he got off and I didn't. He had to work early the next morning so he took me home about 9pm.

After he leaves, I'm still all worked up and frustrated so I decide to walk down the block to a friends house. This friend was the head chef at the Italian restaurant I had worked at from the time I was 15. Incredibly good looking guy, blonde hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders, with a narrow waist and abs to die for. Before I could drive, he would give me a ride to/from work since we were neighbors. He was around 10 years older and always flirted, calling me jail bait. I had such cruel fun teasing him. We stayed flirtatious friends until I was of age but even then nothing ever happened because of my serious relationship and being coworkers.

Anyhow, I'm still tipsy and horny as hell when I knock on his door. He knew I was leaving as I had put in notice at the restaurant and talked to him about it. When he answers, I smile and tell him I couldn't leave without getting a kiss. He lets me in and immediately we start making out. It was maybe 5 minutes before clothes started coming off and he carried me to his bed. He held nothing back. I think we hit every position I had ever heard of at least twice and several I wasn't familiar with before then. 5 years worth of teasing finally over! I have no idea how many times I came but I could barely stand afterwards. He walked me home just before sunrise and I had enough time to shower and dress before getting in the car with the family and driving away.
 
Back
Top