Pls sign this petition to stop Lit identity fraud

LusterMunky

(I'm posting this on all forums, so my apologies if you have to see it more than once)

The History: A little twerp named peedrinker21 stole my (rather distinctive) AV and claimed to be me, Munky, while making rude and disparaging remarks. When his peedrinker name wasn't quite successful he got another alt - LustreMunky - close enough (lustre/luster) to fool some people as he trashed my reputation by making me out to be a jerk. And posting creepy personals type ads with a link to MY pm address (!)

I have a lot of time and posts invested in Lit to be one of the Good Guys. All for naught because of this juvenile fuckwad, and no I don't have a clue why he/she/it is so obsessed with me.

The mods have been responsive and polite, but there's nothing this dickhead is doing that is against "the rules". So I propose that you sign this petition to make it against the rules to impersonate another Litster with malicious intent.

(I'm posting this on all forums, so my apologies if you have to see it more than once)

The History: A little twerp named peedrinker21 stole my (rather distinctive) AV and claimed to be me, Munky, while making rude and disparaging remarks. When his peedrinker name wasn't quite successful he got another alt - LustreMunky - close enough (lustre/luster) to fool some people as he trashed my reputation by making me out to be a jerk. And posting creepy personals type ads with a link to MY pm address (!)

I have a lot of time and posts invested in Lit to be one of the Good Guys. All for naught because of this juvenile fuckwad, and no I don't have a clue why he/she/it is so obsessed with me.

The mods have been responsive and polite, but there's nothing this dickhead is doing that is against "the rules". So I propose that you sign this petition to make it against the rules to impersonate another Litster with malicious intent.

Hiya Munky!

Sorry to hear about your troubles. But unless you are an actual monkey I doubt that is your AV and I doubt you could claim copyright either on that pic, so I don't see how the mods could do anything about it.

It looks like you have a troll problem quite common on the internet. I suggest you just iggy that poster and move on. Crying about it here will just earn you new trolls.

Hiya Munky!

Sorry to hear about your troubles. But unless you are an actual monkey I doubt that is your AV and I doubt you could claim copyright either on that pic, so I don't see how the mods could do anything about it.

It looks like you have a troll problem quite common on the internet. I suggest you just iggy that poster and move on. Crying about it here will just earn you new trolls.

Hi SP! I've missed your creatively funny posts. Correct on the copyright. But putting someone on Iggy doesn't prevent them from trashing you. My point is that you should not be allowed to impersonate another Litster.

And how would you like if I posted a creepy personals with a direct link to your PM?

Nevermind, you'd prolly like it. ;) :rose:

Hi SP! I've missed your creatively funny posts. Correct on the copyright. But putting someone on Iggy doesn't prevent them from trashing you. My point is that you should not be allowed to impersonate another Litster.

There's a guy on here that's been pretending to be Lenny Bruce for years. They ought to ban him!

I don't get the issue because it's not like the person hacked into your account and posted using your ID.

It's a different user name (albeit similar sounding) and a different start date and post count.

If people are dumb enough to mistake the troll for you, well, you've managed to filter out a few idiots, haven't you?

The amount of attention you and the other 'guy' tend to draw to yourselves is uncanny.

I'm almost starting to believe you may be the same person playing some stupid game.

And if not and I'm wrong, try the simple old fashioned solution and just find him and break his face.

I'm almost starting to believe you may be the same person playing some stupid game.

And if not and I'm wrong, try the simple old fashioned solution and just find him and break his face.

That's one of the problems.

I'd like to find him, but I'm thinking more along lines of breaking his knees. Just need to find someone to implement that strategy.

The amount of attention you and the other 'guy' tend to draw to yourselves is uncanny.

Why only if you're wrong? This has 'fight club' potential.

That's one of the problems.

I'd like to find him, but I'm thinking more along lines of breaking his knees. Just need to find someone to implement that strategy.

His hands would be best, he can't type then.

And I also wouldn't listen to subdued passion, it was only 6 months ago she told me she had just got her pilots license and was heading for a job in Malaysia......

Because I was wondering if you are trying to wind us up that this is genuinely upsetting you.

I am more than genuinely upset, Debbie. If you or anyone else chooses to invest the time, just post search peedrinker21 and lustremunky. Maybe then you'll appreciate it.

I am more than genuinely upset, Debbie. If you or anyone else chooses to invest the time, just post search peedrinker21 and lustremunky. Maybe then you'll appreciate it.

Okay.

I think you are older and perhaps wiser than me but perhaps the jerkwad
is trying to wind you up?

I am retiring to my cave for the night in Middle Earth. ;)

His hands would be best, he can't type then.

And I also wouldn't listen to subdued passion, it was only 6 months ago she told me she had just got her pilots license and was heading for a job in Malaysia......

See that was that bee-yach subdued passion. I am subdued_passion.

Well you of all people should know I was being ironic, have I ever been wrong before?

No.

My point exactly if you aren't wrong he could beat himself up whilst imagining he's beating up the bad guys.

See that was that bee-yach subdued passion. I am subdued_passion.

My point exactly if you aren't wrong he could beat himself up whilst imagining he's beating up the bad guys.

Interesting thought, how do we make this work?

Back