Once more with feeling.

Never heard anyone reference a peak of one's face. The nose, I reckon. Sure, breasts are oft equated with peaks, but faces? I must bone up on my semantic anomalies....
 
Hmph!!!!! You are out of your mind. You find me one sane person who thinks you aren't perfect and need to change something and ill get the fundraising underway. It is a pure pleasure to find your incredible pictures here and I'm so glad you haven't run off on us.
 
Awesome pics CB!! Love the similarity of you in stocking and the pin-up poster on the wall. Great artistic flare there girl. The added peek if the side breast and full attention nipple just put the cherry on top!!!

Thanks for sharing!
 
Ah, the clouds have parted, and the sunshine has returned. :)

Nice to see you again, Ms. C., both literally and figuratively.
 
You are gorgeous with a body made to be fucked hard and long.

attachment.php


That ass deserves to be fucked well.
 
Luckily for you I'm not shallow and the no money thing will probably be okay with me


I guess its a good thing you like my face :D


as for your pics, awesome to see your glorious form again, sure know how to pose :) I really love that booty of yours.


So when is our date? :D
 
and Thanks for replying to my posts, its a rare thing around here to actually be noticed I've found.

I'd say 98 percent of my comments get ignored on all other threads.


I like our conversations ;)
 
Your pictures are just amazing. You are so sexy. Just a pleasure to view them. Thanks so much for posting them.
 
Thanks for posting pics again. Lovely posses! Awesome ass! Glad your back and can't wait to see more.
 
Thanks for your reply but it's a shame I'm not going to feel good enough unless I am stereotypically attractive, don't blame me, blame the media and society :rolleyes:.
Anyway that's the end of that chapter, which is a shame since I took some decent stocking pictures the other day which I am actually shit scared of posting now in case they are actually crap and I'll just be criticized for them :eek:.

There's no way on this earth that pictures of you- especially pictures of you in stockings- could ever be 'crap'...

View attachment 1159084

View attachment 1159085

Has more. Will reply to comments shortly.


...and there's the proof- You look absolutely gorgeous in nothing but stockings...and even better in nothing at all

Frankly, anyone who can find fault with that body urgently needs their eyesight tested...!
 
Last edited:
I have no doubt men across the globe are very happy to see you have posted some more pictures... Thank you...

You have an exceptionally beautiful figure and I'm sure most would agree, a perfect bottom that whets the passion and appetite of men and women around the world...

I hope to see more of you...
 
Yes! You're so damned sexy. Perfect curves.
Thanks Pervy ;)

Hi again gorgeous lady.

I realise this isn't a request show, but I'd dearly love to see some more pics of you in stockings.

Somehow your leg encased in nylon really does it for me.

Maybe I need some more interesting hosiery though

You in stockings is far hotter than my imagination could have conjured. :devil:

If you imagine I'm going to look really bad then you'll always get a pleasant surprise :D

The perverts of lit need to savor any picture from Conn! These pictures are particularly hot! Your stockings look great on you, but I prefer your bare legs! Your backside is amazing, but we get a just a peak of your face and breasts! Unfortunately we no longer get to see the front! Thanks for sharing! :catroar:

thanks Chi, yep make sure you savour them ;). And no more front pictures because that side of me is gross. Shame for you guys though since my boobs have started filling out again :rolleyes:

Never heard anyone reference a peak of one's face. The nose, I reckon. Sure, breasts are oft equated with peaks, but faces? I must bone up on my semantic anomalies....


Be nice blade :devil:
 
Back
Top