Once more with feeling.

I will take something today, promises, does anyone have any requests? I was thinking about doing a strip tease, maybe from a pretty evening dress or something?

Great idea! Strip tease pics, or maybe even a video? :)

Haha! Thanks knuts, alas your efforts were in vain. I will take something today, promises, does anyone have any requests? I was thinking about doing a strip tease, maybe from a pretty evening dress or something?

Hope everyone had a good weekend. :)

i like the sound of a strip tease, as long as there are 115 pictures, at a time.:)

for some reason whilst browsing your thread the song "Confessions -in three movements" by the comedic and musical genius that is Tim Minchin popped into my head and I found myself humming along to it's tune.

I suspect it was the lyrics of the chorus that brought it to the forefront of my mind:

Fuck I love boobs though, I just really love them
Fuck I love boobs though, I just wanna rub them
They're just so jooby, they make me feel groovy
I would rather watch boobs than a movie
Be doop be doo. I just really like boobs.

Thanks for all the pictures so far
x

Don't know that I would've thought to quote that song, but I always support a Tim Minchin mention.

You heard it.

"If I didn't have you" has to be one of my all time favourites for clever lyrics. [I now have one of his albums playing in the office]

Don't get excited, they just don't follow the other two. Not different like...I don't know...Pony play or something :rolleyes:

Hopefully not that devil picture you showed me the other day. Nightmares of you melting my penis with your mind ever since. :rolleyes:

Hopefully not that devil picture you showed me the other day. Nightmares of you melting my penis with your mind ever since. :rolleyes:

People will PM you asking for it, and some people already think you're female.

I hope you caught my firefox joke.

How about something that suggests you're getting turned on by watching yourself strip in the mirror? Love that sort of thing.

Oh; and hi.

I will do that for you blade,next set :)

You can do anything.

Like a ninja ;)

Maybe....

I hope the doubt is in the ill do it or not part, because I'm sure you can pull it off :D

Yes you're right, chances are I will do it when the mood strikes me.

Great idea! Strip tease pics, or maybe even a video? :)

I think my video posting days are over but who knows?

really loving that avatar........

What you mean you don't miss Spock?

i like the sound of a strip tease, as long as there are 115 pictures, at a time.:)

Haha! Quality not quantity.

for some reason whilst browsing your thread the song "Confessions -in three movements" by the comedic and musical genius that is Tim Minchin popped into my head and I found myself humming along to it's tune.

I suspect it was the lyrics of the chorus that brought it to the forefront of my mind:

Fuck I love boobs though, I just really love them
Fuck I love boobs though, I just wanna rub them
They're just so jooby, they make me feel groovy
I would rather watch boobs than a movie
Be doop be doo. I just really like boobs.

Thanks for all the pictures so far
x

Well I'm not sure how it was relevant but thanks I guess :D

Don't know that I would've thought to quote that song, but I always support a Tim Minchin mention.

You heard it.

Oh Scuttle, you never struck me as a Tim Minchin fan :eek:

How about you cupping your cute tits while pouting at the camera, eyes out of view? :)

Why would you want her eyes out of frame??!? - other then so we don't miss out on an LTO pic...

Her deceptively innocent eyes are the perfect counterpoint to her "fuck me" lips as the lovely mother of my children used to call girls so blessed.

Back