Story 'How It Began' by 'Pax Cornucopia' ?

bawdy_boy

Virgin
A very beautifully crafted mother son incest story was posted on Literotica a couple of years back.

The name of the story was 'How It Began' and it was authored by 'Pax Cornucopia'. The story was about how the sex between a mother and her son happened for the first time. The name of the characters in the story was Brenda and Brad. Unfortunately, before the completion of all the parts the story got missing from literotica along with the other works from the author.

I have been searching this story on internet since then, but not able to find it.

Please can anyone let me know if they have the full copy of this story and where exactly it could be found?

A very beautifully crafted mother son incest story was posted on Literotica a couple of years back.

The name of the story was 'How It Began' and it was authored by 'Pax Cornucopia'. The story was about how the sex between a mother and her son happened for the first time. The name of the characters in the story was Brenda and Brad. Unfortunately, before the completion of all the parts the story got missing from literotica along with the other works from the author.

I have been searching this story on internet since then, but not able to find it.

Please can anyone let me know if they have the full copy of this story and where exactly it could be found?

When I saw the title of this I thought it said "Pax Cybertron"...

I've clearly been reading too many Transformers comics lately.

Back