Once more with feeling.

Say, when was the last time someone complimented you on your choice of undies :D

Oh I know, just now!

I love your taste in undies! and the tease :D

Happy Saturday guys :), removed the pic I posted it wasn't of the quality I like to share. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Last edited:
Happy Saturday guys :), removed the pic I posted it wasn't of the quality I like to share. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Can't go posting shitty pictures... you'd find yourself in the company of common slackers like myself!

I appreciate you commitment to quality. Many thanks for all that you do share with us. :rose:

Having a so-so weekend. Took some medicine this morning and having a bit of a bad reaction to it. :(

Haha! Thanks knuts, alas your efforts were in vain. I will take something today, promises, does anyone have any requests? I was thinking about doing a strip tease, maybe from a pretty evening dress or something?

Hope everyone had a good weekend. :)

Haha! Thanks knuts, alas your efforts were in vain. I will take something today, promises, does anyone have any requests? I was thinking about doing a strip tease, maybe from a pretty evening dress or something?

Hope everyone had a good weekend. :)

How about getting leaning forward naked and reaching back to spread your cheeks?

How about something that suggests you're getting turned on by watching yourself strip in the mirror? Love that sort of thing.

Oh; and hi.

Back