Create A Wrestler

^Well they could be more like tricksters than comedians or tumblers to make it easier to think up moves for them. They could focus a lot on team moves and disorienting the opponents with sneaky tactics. If you want to use some kind of joke weapons for some reason I'm thinking a joy buzzer could be used...

Then again back on the note of sneaky tactics they don't necessarily have to use joke weapons, they could just use normal weapons but they just use zany antics to mask the fact they're cheating. You could even throw in some Stooges style comedy into their tactics, like they appear to be arguing with each other to throw off their opponents, etc.
 
Last edited:
was written in Works because i have trouble with Word on this computer, so try that or even wordpad. or else i can post it somewhere with a huge text allowance and copy and paste as needed
 
After thinking it over I think I might have The Marx Sisters fight Team Tinytanic and I might make Ms. H's new personality make a tagteam with Mama Luv or maybe Becky Luv's alternate personality.
 
realized that Beat and Break got something of a makeover a while back, becoming actually capable wrestlers. in the tagteams-only tournament i made (that is, girls that do nothing but tag team), i've got everyone's matches set up but theirs vs the Hartz. I feel like giving them a genuine update too, but leave it up to the writer whether or not they're talented yet. have that up some time tonight, probably


EDIT: annnd done
 
Last edited:
pretty good stuff guys
been reading it

sorry I have been adding

had a chest, and sinus affection. Should be gone by monday
 
I got Tiffany Armstrong's sorority girls up as a tag team. I'l work on Delisha's band mates next and see if I can write some more. I'm updating the 2nd Person Story again too. Depends on if people would rather read Christy's next match or see her lose to Kim.
 
my vote's on to round 2. interesting angle for her so far

Edit: Oh, fuck me... I watched Homestar Runner and then checked out Ryu's updates... seeing Chichi made me think her personality is remarkably similar to Strong Bad's. Randomly spiteful, kind of clever and stupid at the same time, constantly putting down everyone around her...

Tell me I'm sane, guys, or just caught up in the moment...
 
Last edited:
I couldn't pretend I didn't refer to that, both for humor and moves/themes, if I wanted to. Mind, I have never willingly watched "real" wrestling. I have watched it multiple times in my early teens because my brother and dad liked it, but I gradually managed to separate myself from MALE wrestling with the internet.


ryu, i can see it. Amazon's big and burly, has communications issues, sticks up for her little buddy... also...

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! You actually had me have a flash of an idea for a tagteam basing their entire characters on the fact that they're Homestar fans/parodies. I'm scared because I could do it. I hate it when my creativity/vivid imagination scares me...
 
Woo. Eleven threads tonight. That should be enough to give me a couple months of writers block.

I wrote two different endings to the Yasmin/Rochel match (one with each ending), started a new match vs Missy Klaws in the 2nd Person Story, wrote a long one for the Tara/Miss H match, something for the Melissa/Ann Hardcore Title match, and I think one for the Tara & Presto vs Wendy & Reina tag match.

I'm gonna work on finishing up some of the stories we've got going so far. Maybe I'll tackle the mixed ones next.

Oh, and we really do need some more face girls. Luffy started a Diva Search storyline a while back that kind of got abandoned, maybe it's time to start using them again?
 
Last edited:
always say that you don't update often, Cat, but when you do it's always grand.

and if you need characters, a shoutout's all you need. I make characters for random shit I never use, I'm sure I can pull something together. anything specific or should i just start spitting them out?
 
wrote some spins of endings
of the ANGEL VS CASEY MATCH- Depending on who win

One spin off of the Casey winning- Angel and Rocehll tag team but that can easly be spun off of Casey losing. Another when she invite Rochell up after she win, you get insite to Casey bitch making skills.

may do some of the champ stuff

final was well enough to read all the new stuff

like the miss H good girl persona
 
I think we could probably make a tag team then for Miss H's good personality and then have them go in 1 or 2 matches and see where it goes from there.
 
I made a new personality for Jessie. Everyone meet Chaos http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/98609/0/s_032
enjoy
I'm planning on introducing her like they do with some wrestlers were they make the screen dark and the promo's come on in the middle of matches, or have one of the wrestlers cars or slaves spray paint with something like "She coming" in so many days. Things like that. Also when I get to writing to when Jack turns heel I might have her try to lead a crusade to brining him back to his old self. But everything is up to you guys
 
Last edited:
I'm thinking about making her of something like a daredevil like Jeff Hardy but sadistic and cruel and also have her try to get back at people who torture her like Tess or Mimi and maybe even teased a little bit with Josh the Jobber
 
Last edited:
good point, andy. we dont really have a lot of nike shoes in our stories, now, do we?
 
naturally. deleted spam, btw, if nobody caught that. got a few more girls i should posting up tonight
 
Back
Top