Married men, Bi-curious in VA

no pics and can't host, unless its the backseat of a car. I have no experience but want to play and learn. if we meet it's with the understanding that we can walk away at anytime for any reason and must be discreet. i'm 35, 5' 7" 180lbs hispanic male. straight but curious looking for someone clean to experiment with. no strings attached.
 
Eros of the Mind

jshawk74 said:
You're right Ken, there are a lot of us. Not sure if the 'naughtyness' of it makes it more erotic, but finally enjoying another man is quite an experience. Just knowing that I finally did it gives me a hardon sometimes!
----------------------------------------
"Naughtiness?" Hmm,.... I guess so, js. I think of it as doing something that you are actually afraid to do,... can't believe that you're going through with it, but you still want to do it. Excitement resides in conquering fear, pushing the limits,..... experiencing that little "flip" in the pit of your stomach just as you cross the barrier. Physical gratification is fine, but it is fleeting. The real eros is in the mind.
 
Well Put

That makes more sense than anything else I would have considered.
That is pretty much exactly how it feels. All the way to the actual act. Then damn it feels good.
 
Thanks, KEN,........

---- We live and learn, eh? I'm enjoying your comments in this thread, too, You know, I lived in Richmond for about fifteen years, before moving down to the Land of Pleasant Living.
 
I can't believe I've been coming to literotica for over 2 years now and I'm still curious... Good luck guys, I'm giving up. It's been fun reading your threads. :confused:
 
va. guys

we need to do better someone needs tomake the score of life time. thought i was going to be the one things fell though. with all that out there have to be careful. he was married chicken out . still looking
 
I Don't Know What Happened, ra,...

--- ....But the Virginia thread had been looking Okay there for a while, and now it's been buried again (until now),.. talk of "giving up," ... Maybe the change of seasons will be helpful.... Ken? You still out there?
 
Still Here

I’m still here. Sure not doing anything so exciting that I don’t have time to check in here.
I’ve started a couple of post and discarded them. My one encounter was an experiment to see if I could go through with it. The setup was ideal in the other man was the same age, married, and a wife, that according to him, stopped having sex 10 years ago, lived a couple hours away. Which made it nice for not seeing anyone I know, and both wives were out of town. The thinking was if I went through with it, it would be easier to find someone local for a hook up once a month or so. It didn’t. I’m still just as cautious as ever and have the fear of getting it on with a stranger. Of course I had the same fear of having an affair with a woman. The thought of the shear pleasure derived from sexual stimulation excites me to no end. The fear of getting caught or catching something I didn’t go with scares the hell out of me. Got to wonder which will win out.
:p
 
hi in closet looking for discreet encounters cuirios to taste cumm want to do both top and bottom :eek:
 
qrius2try

greatbridge2 said:
very curious here in chesapeake...others local?

52 yo latino male looking to experience and explore my curiousity. Va. Beach, but no place to play...can u help?
 
Good evening Gentlemen

I just learned about the Literotica site and it looks like it could be a great place to meet people. I am a married white professional male in my late 40's that likes to play with another guy from time to time. Absolute discretion is a must and assured in return. I would like to meet another guy in the same situation as myself. I have some experience with one other guy. We had a lot of fun over the past few years, but he moved a considerable distance away and it is hard to get together. I love to give and receive oral and I am getting better and more comfortable with being a bottom for those interested in more. I hope to open up some chats in the near future.
 
Hi, Ken,

Your honesty and sincerity is very refreshing. I hope you find what you are looking for in the near future. Sex with another guy is very fun and very exciting. Just make sure it is the right situation for you and you are very comfortable with all the arrangements. Good luck!
 
interesting subject

I saw your two posts. I am very curious, have thought about what it would be like to be attracted to a very good looking TV or TS, have a great time at a bar or something, have a few drinks and then start fooling around. I'd be fairly drunk, and by the time I got to finding out about the surprise waiting for me under her skirt, I'd be so horny I couldn't stop myself from fondling and taking that cock into my mouth.

U sound like me in my younger days when I was able to drink.Now I'm like that all the time not drinking but fooling around with other men while being married.
 
U sound like me in my younger days when I was able to drink.Now I'm like that all the time not drinking but fooling around with other men while being married.

not married,,,but love the fondling part...amongst other things
 
Didn't see this thread the first two times around. On the Peninsula here, would consider meeting local for some discrete play.
 
Back
Top