Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's just over a year since i started on the road - and just over a year since i did the scots witch stuff in perth; i read it in my diary the other day! time flies.

No kidding. Thanks again for that info. That chapter is playing out well. It makes sense out of what happens and doesn't sound phoney. Ta.

Have to admit, it's the amazing journey you get to look back on, once you're done.;)

No kidding. Thanks again for that info. That chapter is playing out well. It makes sense out of what happens and doesn't sound phoney. Ta.

Have to admit, it's the amazing journey you get to look back on, once you're done.;)

i've been shitfaced most of the time so i don't remember much ;)

Ahhhhhhhhh

Kid birthday post exhaustion. 2 in a day is now my limit. More and I think I'll strangle my kid and the birthday kid too!

I wish Lit had a way to tag people so you could let somebody know you're posting for them. And a Like button.

Oh, fuck, did I just suggest turning Lit into fuckbook? :eek:

I wish Lit had a way to tag people so you could let somebody know you're posting for them. And a Like button.

It would be FAR more interesting than that other site! ;)

i made you a hello kitty like button.

( hi, Ella! :kiss::rose::kiss: )

FOR SALE One slightly used PM box. Comes with all factory options and upgrades. Good for a spare for the heavy PM'er, or those just looking to upgrade to a better model. Going cheap, no reasonable offer refused. ;)

I swear every time I finish something off my list of things to do around the property, two more things get added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back