Looking for on line roleplay with intelligent professional woman

Hard working and successful professional male here looking for intelligent hard working women interested in chat on yahoo messenger and, if we find common ground, perhaps some roleplay. Ideally, I am hoping to find a woman who might be a bit nervous to discuss her life with a guy she doesn't know but is willing to risk surrendering some of her dignity in exchange for a chance to explore anonymously things she couldn't explore otherwise. Believe me, I feel the same way! Open to a number of subjects. Let's chat and see if we share any interests, perhaps even those not erotic in nature. Send me a message and let's see what we have in common.

Really? No one? Am I to believe that shy modest intelligent women don't visit literotica? Hardly seem possible. But it must be so. Or are you all just hiding? Send me a private message. I won't tell anyone if you won't.

Hang on a minute !

*adjusts halo* .... I think you're talking about me :) ........was away making a dollar :D :rose:
......." I won't tell anyone if you won't." yeah but I could go down for this though ...lol

Last edited:
trying this again. What can I say, I am particular. Maybe so much so that hardly anyone responds. But I live in hope!

Hoping that the fast approaching new year will bring some new responses. Surely there are intelligent professional modest women here. Maybe they are just too modest and professional to respond? Take a chance!

Back