How Dumb are you?

How dumb are you? 1 being not so dumb, 100 being really fucking dumb.

• Total voters
I wanted to vote Dolf but couldn't find it. Can you show me where it is? :confused:

Obviously we are aware that hobbit's is not... ;)

*your corset picture....RAWRRRRRR!

Put it along side Your AV and, Whoa, one can just think about the possibliites,

Oh yeah and, Hi Honey123 ;)

I rated myself around the middle; I don't think I'm supremely dumb, but I'm not super-smart either. And I'm lazy, too.

I consider myself to be a reasonably intelligent man, but compared to most of the Glibertarians here I'm a genius at the level of Norman Einstein! :D
"genius at the level of Norman Einstein" © 1985 Joe Theismann all rights reserved"

I consider myself to be a reasonably intelligent man, but compared to most of the Glibertarians here I'm a genius at the level of Norman Einstein! :D
"genius at the level of Norman Einstein" © 1985 Joe Theismann all rights reserved"

Is that the fat guy from Cheers?

I figured you to be more of a Cliff Claven type of guy.

How come it says nipples_mcgee started this thread, when the first post isn't his, and he's got no posts in here.

Hell his account was only created in 2017 if i recall correctly.

Things that make me go hmmmmmmmm

How come it says nipples_mcgee started this thread, when the first post isn't his, and he's got no posts in here.

You're a pretty smart guy. :)

Keep rubbing those two brain cells together, you might figure it out.

How did nipples post in 2012 when he made the account in 2017?

Eternal fuckwit will be back to explain as soon as someone explains it to him.:)

:rolleyes:

There's a sock stuck in my mouth since a while.. I've gotten used to it :rolleyes:

I sometimes do keep visual records of seemingly insignificant posts, yet are otherwise.

Far be it from me to shake anything down except the lady's panties; or dried up wax, of course. :cattail:

:kiss:

As far as I've noticed, the following posters/and/or alts cover 80% of the "you're dumb and stupid" in this forum:
1.TaintMann, LukeAtMyDick, BobaFetaCheese, ChncellorPalpatine
2.RobDownSouth.

Not a nomber to be neglected in a forum in which the express. "Gosh you're stupid" is the bread and butter of daily interactions.

As far as I've noticed, the following posters/and/or alts cover 80% of the "you're dumb and stupid" in this forum:
1.TaintMann, LukeAtMyDick, BobaFetaCheese, ChncellorPalpatine
2.RobDownSouth.

Not a nomber to be neglected in a forum in which the express. "Gosh you're stupid" is the bread and butter of daily interactions.

For me, it's because I've dealt with dumbfucks like you for over a decade and learned long ago that you brain dead shit pisters deserve nothing more than mockery and ridicule.

Also, reported, ####.

Back