Breaking Free [M/M] (closed for garajd)

As he entered the guest room, Alyssa was in the bed; just a small dresser lamp was on, but it did give off enough light that she could see him clearly.

"Holy fuck, Simon, let me look at you!" She scrambled out of the bed and looked him over closely; the amount of cum on him was very obvious.

"So. Simon, what happened to my panties that you were wearing tonight. I think you better take a shower before you come to bed. Let's go in the shower and I'll help you get cleaned up. Then you can tell me all about it."
 
Simon couldn't resist standing up straight and proud when she exclaimed over his state. He wasn't sure he could avoid being immensely pleased with himself, even if she were horrified or scolding him.

When she mentioned her underwear, he grinned wider and held out the plastic baggie.

"Everyone expected I'd be in some trouble over this. There's an awful lot of cum on them. A lot of it's mine, but not all of it. Sorry about that. But honestly... I don't regret it."
 
"Since you were with Daddy and his three amigos, I can only imagine how much cum was flying around, and it looks like most of it ended up on you. Actually, Charles told me a couple of days ago where they were taking you, and that they would make sure you brought me a souvenir from your bachelor party!"

Seeing the surprised look on her fiancé's face, Alyssa smacked his ass, "Now get those clothes off and get in the shower. You are not sleeping in my bed tonight with all that nasty cum all over you."

Dropping her nightie to the floor, Alyssa walks into the bathroom and turns on the shower, adjusting the water temp, and waiting for a naked Simon to join her.
 
Simon stripped off his clothes and followed her into the bathroom. Not even his general disinterest in being in rather close quarters with a naked woman could spoil his fine mood. He practically giggled as he slipped into the shower stall next to her and sighed as he stepped under the warm spray.

"Are you sure you really want to help me clean off?" he teased. "All this 'nasty cum'?"
 
"I'm going to enjoy every minute of it, you little slut!

Grabbing the bottle of shower gel, Alyssa squeezed a large glob into Simon's hands and also a blog into her own hands. She decided the thing for her to do was to scrub his back, letting him take care of his cock and balls, pretty sure Simon was not quite ready for her fingers down there, just yet.

As Simon started soaping his chest, and Alyssa touched his shoulders, the cum started streaming down Simon and into the shower drain. As the cascading water cleaned his neck and shoulders, Alyssa leaned in from behind and kissed him gently on the neck. "So tell me, my sissy slut, what was it like tonight?"

Reaching around to hug him from behind, Alyssa knew she was pushing his limits by pressing her tits into his back.
 
Simon enjoyed reiterating what had happened this evening, telling her of each encounter in explicit detail, although the way it seemed to excite her put him in an uncomfortable position. He felt a bit between a rock and a hard place, wanting to make her happy but completely unable to be sexually interested in a female body.

He cuddled with her that night in bed, knowing that Allen and Marilyn were probably fucking like bunnies and hoping their daughter could enjoy a relationship like they had - Simon knew it was never going to happen, and he wasn't convinced Alyssa understood this. He didn't exactly want to spend the rest of his life watching her try and fail to seduce him. He tried to swallow back his worries, but he couldn't help wondering what the hell he was going to do on his wedding night.
 
Even though she was semi-interested in having sex with her soon to be husband, Alyssa was realizing that this was not a very distinct possibility. Even in the shower, the only things that seemed to get him excited were when he was giving her a 'blow-by-blow' description of the evening with her Dad and his buddies at the club. Talking about those led to an incredible erection in front of Alyssa. But as soon as she got close to him, he lost it completely.

Alyssa is already figuring out that if they are going to have kids, she will have to ask her Dad to get Simon to jerk off into a sample bottle which her doctor can use to artificially inseminate her . . . what fucking fun will that be. She's also sure that if she wants a real dick in her pussy, Daddy will help her find one!!
 
On the morning of the wedding, Alyssa was spirited away by her mother so Simon wouldn't see her before the wedding, as tradition dictated... even though this union was far from traditional!

Simon was nervous as Allen helped him get dressed. Once he had his tuxedo on, his tie perfectly straightened, he gazed at himself in the mirror, and then at the face of his father-in-law-to-be, standing behind him.

"So, do I look the part, sir?"
 
"Looks good, Simon. Won't have to wear these monkey suits for a while, I hope. Nervous about the ceremony and tonight?"

Allen knows that Simon is shaking in his boots about the wedding night . . . there just may be an alternative plan that needs to be put into place.
 
Simon released a heavy sigh. "Tonight, yes. The ceremony, no. I'm used to dressing up and putting on a good face for a formal occasion. It's all I was raised to do, really. The pictures will be perfect, our guests will be impressed, and I'm sure Alyssa will enjoy herself. It's when we're alone together, and the clothes come off..."

He lowered his eyes, feeling frustrated and ashamed by the pressure to be a 'normal' guy and how he fell short of people's expectations in this area. But at the heart of it, Allen's expectations were really the only ones that mattered to Simon.

"...I'm just... useless," he mumbled, unable to look at Allen right now, afraid of seeing his disappointment.
 
His arm around Simon's shoulder, Allen tried to reassure him, "Let's just get thru the ceremony and the show for your parents and all the guests. Alyssa knows who you are and cares very deeply for you; she has told me that. And, if you will just let her in a tiny bit, the two of you can have an incredible life together . . . the two of you will just have your own ways of sharing your love for one another."
 
Simon leaned on him gratefully. "I know," he sighed. "And I look forward to that. I really do. I love her - it would just be a lot easier for me if she weren't trying to grab my cock and rub her tits on me. As lovely as she is, she's not going to make me bi."

He smirked and turned to face Allen, holding him close. "Would be fun to have some, uh... 'private' photos, in our wedding finery. Me and you... Alyssa and her mom...." He winked.
 
Allen looked back at him, "Maybe she won't . . . but you can at least give her some satisfaction that you enjoy the closeness she is trying to give you. She knows who you are, and based on what she told me about your conversation in the shower after you got home the other night with her ruined panties and you all covered in cum . . . she had a fantastic time helping you clean up. You have to give her those times, Simon."
 
Simon gritted his teeth in frustration and stepped away from him, smoothing his hair back.

"You know, I'm not entirely convinced she does know who I am!" he exclaimed. "She certainly doesn't act like it! You say she wants 'closeness' - well, I want that too, but it's obviously more than that. I can't enjoy being close to someone if I'm constantly worried they might try grab my cock or take my hand and shove it between their legs. That's not the kind of relationship I want with a woman, and I'm constantly being made to feel like there's something wrong with me, or that I'm ruining things for her, if I don't enjoy that. Am I supposed to appreciate being grabbed by anyone, or having anyone rub themselves all over me, just because I'm a guy? I like sex with men, and NOT with women - that's who I fucking AM, and you KNOW that! I'll sleep next to her, I'll hug her, I'll hold her, I'll even kiss her, but I'm not going to be comfortable doing these things as long as I'm worried she's going to keep trying to shove my boundaries further. I have limits, I'm allowed to have limits, and this isn't going to work unless everyone understands that!"
 
"Honestly, Simon, I think she is beginning to understand just who you really are, and she can accept that; she just had to find out for herself that you were who you said you were and not just trying to avoid her and her sexuality. Yes, she does enjoy being with Marilyn and some of her friends . . . and that will continue. To be perfectly honest, tho, my dear Simon, she wants to know what it is like to have a cock in her pussy . . . and you and I are going to have to figure out just how that is going to happen. Now, my sweet young man, let's go get your married."
 
Simon sighed wearily and gave himself one last look in the mirror. If Alyssa had decided to be interested in cocks, there were plenty of available ones - of all the men he'd fooled around with, Simon himself seemed to be the only one who didn't go both ways. He could recommend her all sorts of equal opportunity cocks. And maybe it was something they could enjoy having in common. He just hoped Allen was right, that Alyssa was understanding the reality of things between them - things were going to be much more comfortable that way.

"Okay," he said, straightening his tie ones more and adjusting his cuffs. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be."
 
Allen gently touched his back and propelled him toward the ceremony. The wedding party was small, Simon's brother and one of Alyssa's cousins being the only to stand up with the couple. The wedding guests were an impressive list of the Senator's friends and an equal number of the Dalton family and business associates, including, of course, Charles, Frank, and James and their spouses.

The wedding went off smoothly . . . no one fainted, no rings were dropped, the kiss drew the appropriate 'oohs & ahs' . . . then off to the reception. The couple danced, etc., etc.,etc! The bouquet was tossed, the garter fought over . . .

Finally the evening began to draw to a close; Simon and Alyssa withdrew to the guest room of the Dalton house for the wedding night.
 
Simon was feeling close to exhausted by the time they got back to the Daltons' house. A whole day of playing the well-behaved, promising, heterosexual Senator's son for a rather large audience took plenty out of him, although it had been nice to see certain familiar faces among the Daltons' guests.

Now, he was facing another pressure. He squeezed Alyssa's hand as they headed to the bedroom, finding that the wedding had made him feel closer to her, even though there was still no physical attraction. He had no idea what to do at the moment, and was dreading disappointing her. Didn't a girl look forward all her life to her wedding night as much as the wedding day?

He sighed as he turned to face her, taking both of her hands.

"Alyssa... I don't know exactly what you're expecting out of tonight...." he began, and paused, unsure how to even finish his sentence.
 
As Alyssa listened to Simon try to explain to her that her wedding night was not going to be a "typical" wedding night, there was a light knock at the door. Alyssa went to answer the door, probably expecting her mother to be there.

Instead, there stood her father, Allen, and his closest friend, Charles. "Simon, may we speak with you for a minute." Looking at Alyssa, who had a weird look on her face, he stepped into the hall with Allen and Charles.

"I imagine that you are trying to figure out what is going to happen when the lights are turned off in your bedroom tonight, Simon. Well, here is what will happen tonight, and we have already discussed this with Alyssa. After the two of you get undressed and get into bed, you will kiss Alyssa . . . and then get out of bed and sit on the chair in the corner. Charles will come into the bedroom, get in bed with your wife and proceed to give her the wedding night fuck that she is looking forward to. Charles will leave and you will rejoin her in bed. Sorry, Simon, but no orgasm for you tonight."
 
Simon looked at the two of them with wide eyes, shocked that they had planned this. Though it wasn't at all an unpleasant shock. He felt all sorts of long-held tension in him relax as he realized Charles was about to rescue both of them. Alyssa would get exactly what she wanted, and Simon wouldn't have to face the impossible.

He thought of his own experience with Charles, his first-ever fuck, a favourite cock not only because it had been the one to pop his cherry. He could have been jealous, and in fact somewhat expected to, but when he searched his feelings, he found that there wasn't an ounce of jealousy. He was thrilled for both of them to have this experience.

"Thank you," he exhaled, smiling with obvious relief. "Of course - I don't need to cum. I've had plenty of fun. Alyssa deserves this."

He kissed both of them before disappearing back into the bedroom and shutting off the lights. Simon and Alyssa got undressed, and as instructed, he crawled into bed with her, taking her fully into his arms just to please her, and gave her a long, affectionate kiss.

"I love you," he whispered. "Thank you for being my wife."

With these words, he crawled back out of bed and retreated into the corner to sit in the designated chair.
 
Stepping into the room after giving Simon and Alyssa time to get into bed, Charles knocked once and then entered the room. Seeing Simon sitting naked on the chair in the corner of the room, he smiled and then walked over to the bed where the lovely Alyssa was awaiting her wedding night fuck . . . although Charles intended that this be more of a love-making for her than just a quick fuck.

Charles had seen Alyssa grow from a small girl into the beautiful young lady and was honored that she and her father had asked him to be with her on her wedding night. As he undressed on the side of the bed that Simon had just left, he could see Simon out of the corner of his eye, wondering what Simon was thinking about Charles' cock.

As he crawled into the bed, Alyssa reached out to him, "Thank you, Charles. I can't think of anyone I would rather have in my bed right now. I know you will be gentle, but I am so ready for you to fuck me and fill me with your hot cum."

Taking his hand, Alyssa guided it to her pussy, "See how wet I am?" Alyssa slid her and down Charles' body and wrapped her fingers around his swollen cock, "Fuck me, Charles! Now please!"

As disinterested as he was in Alyssa as a sex partner, Simon couldn't help but watch everything happening in the bed between his wife and Charles.
 
Simon felt himself hardening as he caught glimpses of Charles's hard cock, remembering how it felt inside him, how it tasted. However, he didn't touch himself. He watched curiously, wanting to enjoy the experience of his wife being deflowered.

His erection soon subsided, and he observed with more of a scientific interest than anything. The sights, sounds, and smells were different from the sort of sex he was used to, and he didn't find it a turn-on, but he knew Alyssa was having a fantastic time.
 
Charles was definitely 'up' to the task. Over the years, Charles and the other members of the Dalton group had regularly had their male parties; their wives had their female parties; and there was plenty of swapping among all the husbands and wives. Having fucked Marilyn on several occasions, the idea that he would one day fuck the Dalton daughter was beyond imagination.

Alyssa looked up at Charles as he approached the bed, already hard and ready to take her virginity; she didn't count her female sexual activities as having taken her virginity. "Be gentle, Charles. I am excited that you are the one Daddy chose for this."

Charles smiled and crawled into the bed with her; both totally ignoring Simon sitting in the corner. Charles touched her thighs with his fingers before slowly spreading her lips to test her readiness; knowing that she was not quite ready for a full penetration, he knelt between her spread thighs and kissed her labial lips softly, splitting them with his tongue and 'properly' lubricating her. Her moans were audible to everyone in the room.

After a couple of minutes, which Charles enjoyed immensely, he crawled up over her body, kissing her breasts; "Ready, Alyssa, baby?" As she nodded, he guided his cock to her wet opening and began to thrust into her slowly. As he gained penetration, her hands went around his neck and pulled him closer to her face, "Fuck me Charles!"
 
Ignoring Simon sitting in the corner, Charles and Alyssa enjoyed their tryst, Alyssa's wedding night fuck was all they had in mind. Being that Charles was the man that her Father had chosen for this 'task' made it that much more enjoyable for Alyssa. The only two men who could have made it more enjoyable were her husband, Simon, who had absolutely zero interest in heterosexual activities, and her father. Alyssa would have preferred Allen to Charles, but after considerable discussion with her Mom and Dad, all agreed that her Father would not be appropriate for her wedding night . . thus it fell to Charles.

As Alyssa reached her first hetero climax, with a loud moan and gasp, Charles unloaded his hot seed deep in her pussy; after a moment or two of lying together, Charles let the bed, picked up his clothing and left the room, encouraging Simon, "Go to bed and hold your wife. She at least needs to feel you close to her, nothing more. Tomorrow will bring a new day."
 
Simon hopped up from the chair and crawled into bed next to Alyssa, who was still catching her breath. He cuddled up close to her, feeling the warmth radiating off of her.

"Sounds like you had a good time," he whispered. "I'm glad it was him. Are you satisfied?"
 
Back
Top