The Industrial Spy Who Loved Me (Closed)

“I say not first time but what do you mean how many menngave I seduced like that”. You say just messing with me as my breathing returns to a more normal pace. Youbsay you have to go now but invite me to “research” more stuff for my blog tomorrow as their is another tour of your facility you can get me onto as you say...
 
"That was fun, wasn't it? I can tell you more tomorrow."

I hug you and get dressed. That was unexpected! But it was fun, and I am certainly looking forward to more, tomorrow. That you are actually interested in my work just adds to it...
 
I enter your company as part of another tour that rolls through, having faked papers to say i was part of that company. I selected a hunter green button down dress 2”above the knee, dark thigh highs and 2” strappy heels matching the dress. I break from the tour to get a better look at some if the equipment. Just then i hear a few voices ask me “ am i lost and can they help me as this is restricted area for employees only. As the guys speak i see them looking up and down my tall slender frame with a hint of lust in their eyes.
 
Last edited:
"Let me show you", one of them says with a slight hint of evil in his voice. He takes you by the hand and leads you into a small office space with a large desk along the wall, three chairs and a couch. The other two guys burst into laughter and grab you by the shoulders.

"Trespassing is illegal, you know. If you hold still and don't make a noise, we promise we won't accuse you of trying to make off with our blueprints. So, what's it going to be? Can we have some fun, or do you want to go to jail?"
 
“Fun? What do you mean by fun? I must get back to tour”. They look at my tall skender 5’10 frame in heels nearly 6’ now and mile long legs. A hand goes over my mouth as im frozen in shock as one lewdly comments maybe im “hiding” blueprints under my button down dress. I give them a dirty look and shake my head no but a couple dont seem to bekive me as they again say “dont move”.
 
Six eager hands nearly tear your clothes to shreds as they undress you, groping you everywhere. It does not take long, and you are only in your underwear, surrounded by them. They throw you onto the Couch, and one of them Begins opening your bra while the two others pull down your panties.
 
One says “shhh hun just some fun we work alot dont get ones on the tours that come through like you”. Anotger mockingly says “no blueprinys yet keep searching”. They coment on my 40” legs encased in the silky thigh highs and my perky chest. One hand over my mouth to muffle me, one hand undoes the hooks on my lacy front hook bra and the other two are working my panties down as i see their eyes grow big as my smooth hairless pussy comes into view.
 
One of them sticks a finger inside your pussy, grinning: "Maybe she stuck them up there. You! Search her butt!"

Suddenly, the door opens, and I look in. I take a second to take in the situation, then I push through them: "What the fuck are you doing? Get back to work! We will talk about this later."
 
I grab my dress clutching it to me, red faced from exposure. I say i must have wandered into a restricted area snd they didnt like it snd i thank you for your timing. I claim i need to get back to the tour, you tell me i have time as they are in conference room, watching boring facts about the company that are old and outdated. No help to me but you claim you can help my blog out.
 
"I'd say you stay in here for a while, calm yourself down a little. I mean, you must be quite rattled after what just happened."

I try not to stare too much at your nearly unclothed Body. Eventually, I can not resist and put an arm around your naked shoulders. "You had quite a day, didn't you?"
 
I nod and say yes, again thanking you for your timing or just a brief finger fuck may have inky been the beginning. “Lots of areas people not wanting me to see i wonder why?” I ask you. You seemingly evade those questions, talking more bland stuff. I blush as i see you checking out my body as i fix my clothing. You say if i don't report this incident you can help me get good info for my blog. You say come back after hours for a “private” tour.
 
I am ready for the "private tour". Very ready this time. Everyone has long gone by now, but I still wait in the Office. This will be a very private tour, and I wonder who will discover more during it.

I am a Little disappointed that the only place where we can have the "tour" is the couch you nearly got raped on, but who cares when I can have you?
 
I knock on a side entrance that you said to come too after hours. I m in a pink button down dress 3” above the knees and 2” strappy white heels. As we walk i ask more in depth questions about your processes than other bloggers/ reporters have. Playing with my hair as we chat in an effort to flirt and hopefully get the insider information that i desire for my spy “ mission “.
 
"I feel a lot of revealing coming on tonight", I say and take you by the hand. I lead you inside and then, with a sound far too soft for such a dramatic moment, the door to the chamber of secrets opens. The smell of oil and gasoline intensifies as we step inside.
 
Chuckling i say “so this is where the magic happens?” I take a few photos with my cell phone camera claiming they are for blog page. You seem to heavily object wondering whybi need pics since most blogs are all words. I ask what are the capabilities of each machine, odd to you since most ask their function not how much they can produce. My heels echo on the hard flooringsince the place is empty and machine area quite large....
 
"You Keep asking the weirdest things. Are you sure you are not a spy or something?"

I grab you around your waist in a playful arrest; "Have I caught myself a spy here? Hmm...what should I do with her, I wonder."

I am mostly joking, of Course. Your waist fits well into my hands, and I can feel your heart beating within.
 
“Just inquisitive hun” i say. “So whats protocol when you suspect a “spy” i giggle playfully back. You say “strip search of course” i think you are joking but with precision like movements you undo all the buttons on my dress till it hangs open like a robe. I am naked under my dress so i joke “ so am I hiding anything?”
 
"Nothing on the outside, as far as I can see", I say; "spready your legs".

I eagerly undo the rest of your clothing until you are completely naked, then I run a finger from your navel down to between your legs.

"I bet you have something hidden in there. Will you tell me now? Or should I look for myself?"

I run the tip of my tongue over the drops on the outside. "There's something leaking from in there", I say with a grin.
 
Semi shocked that you actually unbuttoned my while dress I stand firm saying. “You can see i hide nothing, i will not spread legs” i try to keep straight face but you see a smirk as im pretending to be serious and not playful. “You search more? I dare you” hands on hips still pretending to play hard ball even though i have made no attempt to re button my dress.
 
"Strip search!", I call out cheerfully and kick the insides of your feet very gently as a sign for you to spread them.

"But let's go somewhere else before we search every bit of you, okay? I don't fancy spreading you out over some piece of machinery for that. Let's go to the backroom, your back will thank you later."
 
“My back?” I say to you with a quizzical look. Before i can say another word im wiaked down a short corridor to a back stock room area. Im more or less dumped on my back onto a table, heela dangle about 2” off floor and your fingers begin to probe me and wiggle around inside my pussy like some odd doctor exam. “ ummm find... ahhh.. finding any... mmm. ..anything?” I manage to get out as i hold onto the tabkw sides for stability as you say just a thorough check. I give you somewhat of a dirty look but also a hint of a playful look as well.
 
"Nothing yet...let me get out my probe".

I drop my pants and get out my...probe. It is hard in anticipation, but I delay a Little while I stroke your body. running my Hands along your sides and my thumbs over your nipples. When they are nice and hard, I lean over and begin sucking on your right nipple. Then I switch to the left one while my hands wander up and stroke your cheeks.

"Get comfortable, here comes the probe", I say and take a step back, ready for Action.
 
“Get comfort....ahhh”. I am about to ask when your “probe” enters me. “Kinda tight here, nothing up here but the probe but gotta be sure”. I give you a dirty look as you place a finger over my mouth and say “ sshh no talking during “procedure”. Soft moans escape my lips as you ask why im askkng very odd questions about your work and company. In between moans i say “just my blog want it different from others”. Hoping you will buy that line as i feel your hard “probe” seemingly grow harder inside me as my long legs just manage to hit the floor being 40” long and all.
 
"There'll be time for that later", I say, and begin thrusting back and forth softly, savoring every moment. Your body feels warm and soft as I move, and my hands on the sides of your chest feel your breathing get quicker and quicker.

You tighten around me, and I look you in the eyes while I thrust a little harder. I pause for a moment and kiss you on the lips. Then I change my rhythm. The thrusts become shorter, stronger, more powerful. At the same time, my groans of lust become louder.
 
I whimper a bit as you slam into me screwing me harder with wach thrust. I can see a look of conflict in your eye, like my “blog” angle may not be the whole truth but you seemingly buy it for now. I feel you begin to tense up and i say “ im not on any birth control dont you dare cum inside me” sentence hard to get out due to my breathing heavy and panting from your quick hard thrusts. As you do tell me a few things on your work, so i must be gaining some trust.
 
Back
Top