Who Going to Pay for University? (Closed)

She sees the love in his eyes as his thrusts start to slow and he makes sweet love to her, wanting to make this last. She smiles back and softly presses her lips to his in a close-mouthed chaste peck before breathing, "I love you so much, Brandon. I want to spend my life making you smile," into his mouth.

Part of her whispers wickedly how the woman he used to fuck in this bed means nothing and that his love for Anna appears to trump anything he feels for her - he's told her before how frigid his ex was and vanilla, not liking anything close to the wild sex Brandon shares with Anna. Her sweet pussy and kinky ways have always been accepting of his own varied sexual tastes, and she is happy that she can please him better than anyone else ever has - he's made comments about how he loves how wild and uninhibited she is in bed - that no one has ever matched her level of sexuality and ability to shower him with so much pleasure, and she absolutely delights in it.
 
"Sit up, love. I want to see you ride me with my cock in that sweet ass of yours. I want to see how deep you can take me. I want to see the look on your face when you drain all the cum out of my balls and it fills your ass!"

Brandon loves seeing the lustful look on Anna when they are lost in each other, the way she arches her back and tosses her head back. Being fucked in the ass, Anna has a way of grinding her pussy on his bod when she takes him deep . . . ready to flood his body with more of her juices when he finally cums in her and her orgasm wracks her body.
 
Her tiny hands push at his chest as she attempts to obey. He rolls easily onto his back, pulling her hips with him so that she had no choice but to straddle him. She reaches down and guides his cock back into her ass, immediately beginning to ride him at a rapid pace. “Fuck Brandon, fill me with your cum baby!”
 
Feeling her slide down his hardened shaft and begin to ride him rapidly toward on explosion that would fill her tight tunnel, "You are so right, baby, we are going to make another mess."

Holding onto her hips as she rode him. setting the pace for their sexual interaction . . . something Brandon enjoyed from time to time, allowing Anna to determine the level of intensity . . . and watching her face; yes, he could read her face, and this time, the lust and abandon on her face is unmistakable. She is pushing him to flood here ass, which will in turn trigger her clitoral orgasm that will flood him with her juices . . . and another mess on the bed.
 
Anna slowed her pace and attempted to draw their play out. The rocking of her hips dwindled until he squeezed tightly at her hipbones, encouraging her to speed up again. She knew she would have fingerprints there tomorrow and delighted in the thought of being marked so completely with both his cum and his strength, even though they wouldn't be visible for anyone but them. Her hands traveled back and forth around his stomach and chest before clasping the sides of his face in her hands and sealing her mouth over his as she once more sent her hips racing against his own, speeding towards their orgasms.
 
Brandon keeps finding ways to drive Anna's intensity . . . whether it's a slap on the ass that occasionally leaves hand prints, or gripping her hip firmly enough to leave fingerprints, she seems to get extra pleasure from the semi-rough treatment. Yes, they have agreed on a 'safe' word, but he doesn't plan on ever getting close to it, but it's there if either get too carried away in their play.

"Fuck, baby girl, now, baby!!" Brandon can barely get anymore words out before unleashing a steady stream of cum deep inside her . . . arching his back off the bed as he continually seeks to go deeper and deeper in his lover.
 
His sperm is hot inside her and as usual, it sets off her own orgasm. They stay locked that way for several minutes just enjoying the afterglow before she rolls onto her side, keeping her knees clamped around him and pulling him with her in order to keep his cock buried inside as long as possible. It's something that she's learning that she loves; sometimes they fall asleep right after sex and she wakes up with his cock still inside her. It's dirty and she loves it; being his cock sleeve. They've never done this with her ass, but sometime she does plan on trying - crawling into bed and not even having sex but just slipping his dick inside her to keep him warm and plug her up as they both fall asleep. There's something so intimate and trusting about it.
 
As their orgasms explode and bring them closer together . . . seems like each one is a new experience . . . Brandon is surprised as she locks her knees against him, keeping him buried, and drifting off to sleep. He had never heard 'cock sleeve' before, until Anna showed him how she liked to keep him inside as long as possible after sex. And who was he to argue with her desire to keep their intimacy going after the sex act itself . . . damn, she is incredible.

As usual, he woke up before Anna, and took his coffee to his office; she would usually find him there with her glass of juice before going back to her "office" to study or do some research for a paper she was working on for school.

Today, though, she was caught up on homework and wanted to 'do something'. Looking across the desk at her with a look that said, "Let's have some fun!", but yet she knew if meant something other than shopping and dinner.

"Go change into a knit shirt, no bra, my favorite thong, and some tight jeans. Yes, we are going shopping, but I want to buy some toys for the bedroom." He was pretty sure she had never been to an Adult Book Store . . . so why not today?
 
Brandon looked like he had a little more planned than shopping, especially as he dictated what he expected her to wear. It was another fun little game they played; he made decisions for her and it excited her, having a man so in control of her life. She was pretty excited to find out what that might be as she practically dashed down the hallway in her bare feet, yanking out the various items of clothing he requested. She lightly applied a bit of makeup and her favourite diamond bracelet (he had bought it for her a few months into their relationship) before strolling out to meet him. She grabbed her favourite pair of black heels once more and carefully slipped her feet into them.

He could hear the clack of her shoes as she returned fully dressed to stand before his desk to receive the seal of approval.
 
"Holy crap!! Do I really want to take you out looking like that!! All those horny bastards looking at you . . . I'm the one who gets to bring you home!"

Going down to the garage in the basement, they took his Jeep rather than the Corvette for this trip. Driving into a section of town that Anna was not familiar with, one that looked a little on the dilapidated side of town, Brandon noticed her looking at him out of the corner of her eye.

"Trust me, baby girl, I know where I am going." Just then, he pulled into the parking lot of a building with a sign in front "Fantasy's".

There were a few cars in the lot; everyone walking in and out of the store was male, and always seemed to be looking around to see if anyone was noticing them. He led her into the store, gave the clerk $5, the admission fee for a couple.

Looking around the store, one could see areas of magazines, videos, clothing. 'toys' . . . all "adult-themed" . . . and from the stunned look on her face, Anna had never been in such an establishment before. Before heading into the store, Brandon purchased a quantity of tokens from the clerk, and led Anna back to a door that led into a darkened area of the store, which she soon discovered contained a number of individual "viewing booths".
 
Anna couldn't figure out what she wanted to look at first. She hoped that Brandon might let her browse through some of these things before they left, but his attention was focused on a specific area of the store. As he guided her with a hand clasped in her own, she let herself be pulled along. When he got to the booths, Anna looked at him in askance, confused as to what he expected.
 
Brandon knew that Anna was a bit uncomfortable; after all, she had never been in an ABS before and had no idea of what to expect. She followed his lead, although a bit hesitantly; see several men of "questionable" character standing outside some of the booths only made here hang on to him tighter. He finally selected a booth that had enough room for the two of them . . . and a glory hole on one side that Anna did not notice.

Brandon sat on the bench and pulled Anna to his lap; after inserting a few tokens in the coin slot, he started flipping thru the video options - straight, male/male, female/female, threesomes -

"Stop me when you see something you want to watch", Brandon whispered as his hands wrapper around her and slid under her shirt.
 
Anna didn’t really have a preference, but eventually they settled on the threesome option. The video began and they watched quietly for a bit, but Anna was a little distracted. Brandon’s hands were sliding up her belly and around to her sides and the feeling made her shiver. She could feel that he was sporting a semi from where it was pressed against her ass. She turned her head to kiss him quickly but paused, spotting the small hole cut-out of the wall. She knew exactly what it was and turned a critical eye on her lover. “You want to watch me suck another man’s cock?” She questioned.
 
"I would never push or force you to do anything you don't want to do. However, I would love to see us expand out sexual adventures. Anything you choose to do, I am with you completely. What do you want to do if you see a cock slide thru that opening?

As we watched the video, his hands found her breasts, nipples already hard. He lifted her shirt over her head and hung it on the hook in the booth. Looking down, he noticed that someone was indeed watching from the next booth. "Baby, you need to stand up and let me undo my jeans; I need to have some room to grow."
 
She thought about it as she lifted her ass just enough for him to pull his cock out. Although she would never consider cheating, the idea of visiting a gloryhole while her man sat and watched didn’t exactly fall into the same category. As highly sexual sexual as she was, Anna didn’t see why she wouldn’t enjoy getting another man off while her own watched her, so she resettled, nestling his cock in the crack of her ass. “I’m not opposed to this. If that’s what you want, you know I’ll do it for you, baby. Besides, I never turn down a nice big load of cum!” She laughed.
 
Caressing her tits as she settled back on his lap, feeling how hard her nipples were, he nibbled at her neck, and whispered in her ear, "So, my baby girl is going to become my little slut? Stand up and take your jeans off. I bet that guy in the next booth would love to see your sweet ass in that thong you are wearing. And if you give him a big smile, I can almost guarantee that you will see a nice cock sliding thru that hole . . . just for you."

Brandon was completely hard by now, anticipating that Anna was going to suck a cock (or 2) thru the glory hole in their booth. Somebody was in for an experience today!!
 
She stood and and tugged her jeans off, wiggling her butt enticingly before leaning down in front of the hole and flashed a big grin. She slipped onto her knees and tugged her hair back over one shoulder. “You know that I’ve always been a slut, daddy,” she said. As she said this, the fat red head of a dick popped through the hole followed by the long shaft. His cock wasn’t as big as Brandon’s, but she could definitely work with it. Her hand reached up to stroke it just before she leaned down to lick around the head.
 
Brandon leaned back against the wall as his lover knelt before the hole between the two booths. As he knew, as long as there was a cock on the other side, he would find his way into their booth; and since, the owner of that cock had already had a glimpse of Anna with her full breasts and little thong, Brandon was pretty sure that the other cock would have a short trigger. He had probably expected to be sucked by some guy as horny as he was . . . but to see Anna on her knees waiting to suck his cock would have him halfway to exploding before she even touched I'm.

And, as Brandon knew, Anna was an expert cocksucker and never turned down a load of fresh cum straight from the source. Leaning over as she opened her mouth for the first lick, "Go for it, baby. Show us what a fucking slut you can be!"
 
The first touch of her tongue to another man’s cock was exhilarating. The precome gathered there was very salty and slightly bitter, but that wasn’t going to stop her. She teased for a bit, swirling her tongue around the head and tracing the veins on his cock before she closed her lips around the tip of his prick and applied auction. His breathing was heavy in the other booth and she figured it wouldn’t take much at all to get him to blow his load for her. Pulling back, she asked, “do you want me to swallow his cum or should he paint my pretty little face white, daddy?” Before she sucked that whole cock down to the root and hollowed her cheeks.
 
What a question, "Do you want me to swallow his cum or should he paint my pretty little face white, daddy?"

"I'll give you a load to swallow when you are ready, baby. Just let him shoot it all over your face and tits. When we get home, we can take a shower and get you all cleaned up." Thinking about what her tits and face are going to look like when we get home and she is coated with dry cum.
 
As Anna worked his cock with her mouth, his shaft pulsed in her throat. She pulled back and closed her eyes, stroking him quickly. The first pulse shot out and covered her cheek and left eye, catching and dripping from her eyelashes. The next one covered her ruby red lips and nose and the final couple spurts tracked the same path as the first. With her head tilted back, she could feel the cum pooling in the divot between her nose and corner of her eye. She leaned in and cleaned off any residual sperm dripping from his cock before presenting her face to Brandon for inspection. It was dripping off her chin and landing in big globs on the generous curve of Anna’s tits.
 
Last edited:
"Gorgeous, baby. I can't wait to get you home and clean you up. You look incredible, and it's going to get even better when it starts drying on you."

As the first cock slowly withdraws from the glory hole, Brandon pulls her back from the glory hole to sit on his lap, his cock between her thighs. The face appears at the hole, "Thank you. That was incredible!" Her first compliment at a glory hole.

Inserting more coins in the video machine, Brandon flips to a girl-on-girl video, more to gauge Anna's reaction than anything else; although, she kept shifting her eyes to the hole in the wall, waiting to see if another male organ might appear. Between Brandon playing with her tits, and his cock trapped between her thighs, Anna was quite aroused . . . and her slut side was coming out . . .
 
The girl-on-girl really wasn’t her thing but she occupied herself by reaching between them and stroking him to full harness underneath her. She couldn’t see anyone else on the other side of the booth, so she fastened her lips to his neck and placed soft kisses there before slipping aside the band of her thong and guiding his cock to her wet pussy. His hands were still tweaking and playing with her tits, his chin resting on her shoulder, but Anna wanted to be fucked while they waited for her next cock.
 
As the video played, Anna obviously not interested in the girls on the screen, Brandon hit the change button until he found a boy/girl scene . . . but Anna was more interested in his cock than anything else right now . . . and made here intentions clear by slipping her thong aside and guiding his cock to her wet opening and sliding down.

As she squeezed her cock in her tight pussy, Brandon knew that after watching her suck another cock to completion, and with her face and tits starting to be coated with cum, it was going to be all he could do to restrain his own orgasm.

Looking down, he saw another pair of eyes at the opening, and an arm moving back and forth, someone obviously jerking his cock watching them fuck.
We've got someone watching us. What do you want to do?"
 
"Fuck me while I suck him, would you baby?" Anna requests as she slips off his lap, bending in half at the waist and offering a good view of her cunt and ass. She leaned forward and opened her mouth, making it clear exactly what she expected. The stranger didn't hesitate, immediately driving every inch of his cock into her mouth until she gagged. It was a surprise when Brandon obliged her and speared her on his own dick, plowing her body forward and pressing her face right into the wall of the booth just because she was mostly focused on calming her breathing and accepting the man on the other side of the booth deep into her throat.
 
Back
Top