Aunt Christy (Closed for jc199123)

SlutAmazonRP

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Posts
513
Aunt Christy is her nephew's mother's younger sister. That would make her only a few years older than her nephew.
So of course she used to visit her sister and her family and often go on holidays with them and generally act somewhat like an older sister to her nephew; playing with him, roughhousing and such like, generally doing all the kinds of things that young cousins, brothers and sisters do with each other.
Christy was always big for her age, and became very strong, solid and athletic, excelling in all sports, also doing time in the school football and wrestling teams, and still holds the school shot-putt record.
After finishing school she was sent away from home to study nursing, so she sort of lost contact with her sister and nephew for a few years. However she excelled in her studies, and became a good and much in-demand nurse, not least because of her ability to heave the heaviest patients around and her ability to keep up the spirits of the patients so as to get them to heal better and quicker. Of course her tall solid curvy voluptuous figure and the scanty nurse's uniforms might have helped there. And she discovered that she enjoys showing her body and curves and getting "rises" out of the men.
She is now 26 years old, blonde, 6feet tall and 225lb, strong build, 46D-32-44. and still voluptuous and fit, and keeps working out.
She has a couple of weeks' leave, and her sister has suggested that she might like to spend some time with her and her son. Christy readily accepts - she would love to know how her nephew, whom she used to play with and tease so much, how he is doing now.
And she also wonders what kind of memories he has of her ....
 
Last edited:
Dustin had few memories of his aunt and most of them were of his aunt rough housing with him. For some reason Christy stopped coming over for awhile and he couldn't figure out why that was. There was one thing that he had kept secret was that when he came of age to find girls attractive he found her attractive. He didn't know why exactly he found her attractive the only thing he had to go on was pictures of her.

Now that his aunt was coming over for a visit he wasn't sure about his feelings and to make things worse for him his mother told him his aunt was going to sleep in his room with him in it. He didn't know what his aunt thought about this arrangement but he hoped that he didn't embarrass himself. He had girlfriends before though he was still a virgin. The closest he had came to sex was letting a couple of girls see his cock hard and they begged him to fuck them. Though he didn't really have anything to go on he took that as he was well hung. Though he hadn't had sex he also watched a lot of porn.

When his aunt rang the doorbell he answered the door pausing a bit seeing what she was wearing before saying "welcome to our house aunt Christy." Though he was only a few younger than his aunt he didn't know if she felt the same way about him. He knew that this feeling was wrong but he couldn't help it in fact the way she was dressed didn't help.
 
After a drive of about four hours, Christy arrives at her sister Mary's place. She notes the same medium-sized house on the large lot in the suburbs that she knew from before, and wonders if Mary and Dave, her husband then, are still together. If not, they she must have done quite well out of the divorce settlement, judging by the look of the house and grounds. At least Justin should still be living with his mom.
She takes her three bags, mostly full of heavy weights plus some other necessities, out of the trunk and carries them to the front door, where she rings the doorbell.
And there is Justin, welcoming her. He seems to have grown into a cute young man!
"Well hello Justin!" she says as she goes to him and gives him a hug, hopefully not too crushing.
"Great to see you again after all these years. You are looking great!
"Do you have a kiss of welcome for your Aunt Christy?"
 
"You look great as well" Justin answered. before he gave his aunt a kiss on the cheek. He was trying to hide his arousal for her and her outfit. "Well I guess we are going to be roomies until your trip is over." He said trying to lift some of her things though he wasn't doing a good job of it.
 
"Well thank you!" says Christy as she keeps her arm around her nephew. her hand "accidentally" slips down to his bottom and she presses him in to her, so she can rub her mound against his very obvious erection. She gives him another kiss on his cheek.
"We are roomies? Oh I must have missed that part when I was talking to your mom about sleeping arrangements for my visit. Well that is fine by me. How about with you? We are adults and we can behave, can't we?"
She gives another grind against his cock and then lets him go.
"Hey give that bag to me!" she says. "Take this light one if you like. It is only about sixty pounds. But don't bust yourself. It might be better to leave them to me!"
She picks up the other two bags easily and follows him indoors.
 
Last edited:
He could feel his cock being caressed by his aunt's mound through his shorts and it took everything in his power not to moan out. "Yes. Yes we can behave." He answered still trying not to moan out feeling her pussy on his cock. He barely got the bag to his room and once in he asked "mom won't be back for awhile so is there anything you want to do?" He didn't know what his aunt had in mind but right now all he could do is check her out which confused him more because he found her sexy but she was also family. He could feel his cock throb with each sexy thought of his aunt.
 
"Your mom won't be back for a while? And she trusts you to be alone with me? Oh my! She does have a lot of trust in us!
"Well what I would really like to do is unpack a little and arrange myself here, and have a shower and change of clothes; you know, 'freshen up'
"But you used to have a pool in the yard. Is it still there and functional? I would love to freshen up there if that is OK --
"Perhaps you would like to come into the pool with me?"
 
"Yes we still have the pool in fact she had it fixed for you visit. Yes I would like to join you in the pool." Justin said grabbing himself a pair of swimming trunks. He wondered what his aunt ment by 'she trusts you alone with me' and. She does have a lot of trust in us." Those thing she said made him wonder why she had pretty much disappeared until now. He left the room letting his aunt get ready with some privacy. Once he got himself changed he walked down to the pool and waited for his aunt. When she came down his erection instantly came back and his jaw almost dropped he couldn't believe what she was wearing.
 
"Oh that is very welcome!" says Christy. "I'll come out there in a few minutes".
Christy stays behind in the bedroom and tries to arrange her clothes and things in any spaces which are available round the room; not that they take up much room. She finds a corner for her dumbbells
and weights and assorted other equipment, including a thick roll-up rubber mat.
She then gets into her bikini and wanders out the back to the pool.
She finds Justin there waiting for her.
"Well that looks most inviting!" she says. "Last one in is a monkey! Or will I have to throw you in?"
She dives into the pool. Her bikini only just stays on.
 
Justin didn't need for her to throw him into the pool he hoped that the cool water would help with his erection. Her bathing suit look as if she moved wrong it would rip off of her body. When he got into the pool it helped for a second but catching the sight of her from the side he could see almost all of her breast the only thing that was covered was her nipple which made him hard again.
 
While Justin gets into the water Christy pretends not to notice his rather large obvious erection stretching his shorts.
"This is beautiful!" says Christy. "Very refreshing! I can do with this after the drive to get here through this hot weather.
"Come on!" She splashes him. "Race you to the the other end!" and she plunges and swims to the other end of the pool.
 
Justin raced with his aunt though he couldn't get his mind off of the internal conflict over the feelings her was having over his aunt. Though she was wearing revealing outfits it wasn't her fault she probably wore them before she stayed with them. The only thing he couldn't get out of his mind was what she did and said when she first got here.
 
Of course she gets to the other end of the pool first, but she immediately dives down and swims underwater back to towards her nephew.
She comes up underneath him, tipping him over into the water.
"Oops sorry --" she says in mock apology as she splashes him again.
 
Justin splashed her back knowing that no matter what he did he wouldn't win against his aunt. He knew that more than likely she would do something to distract him from what he was doing.
 
Christy swims to the end of thew pool and hoists herself up on the edge of it, sitting with facing the pool with her legs apart and dangling in the water.
"Come to your auntie --" beckons Christy.
 
Justin done as his aunt asked and swam over to her. He began to wonder what she wanted all of the sudden. "Yes aunt Christy do you need something?" He asked wondering what she could want.
 
"Well I don't need anything in particular", says Christy as she takes Justin's hands and pulls him close to her, so that he is standing in the water right between Christy's big thighs.
"i'd just like to talk, and ask how you have been, how you are enjoying yourself, and perhaps --"
Her hand goes around to his back and pulls him closer to her.
 
"What else are you thinking about doing ?" Justin said trying to act innocent trying not to let on that he may know what she was talking about. The hard on was going to be difficult to explain so he was torn between continue to play innocent or tell his aunt he wanted her.
 
"Hey!" says Christy. "don't play cute with me.
"I just ask about what exciting things you have been doing and you seem to be deflecting things away from yourself. Are you afraid of something? or ashamed?"
She pulls him towards her so that their crotches meet. She can feel the massive extent of his erection pressing hard against her very inadequate bikini bottom.
"Oh I see!" says Christy, even though actually she is feeling something.
"How flattering! But there is nothing to be ashamed of ... You are a growing boy" with some emphasis on the word "growing" as she presses her pubes against his erection, rubbing them firmly up and down.
"There is nothing to be ashamed of --
"No let us see what we have here --"
She reaches between them to touch his erection with her hand.
 
Justin finally let out a moan as he felt his aunt touch his cock and though everything in his mind told him to back away. He started to grind himself against her hand wanting to make love to her. He found her muscles extremely sex and he couldn't wait to caress them while they made love together. He didn't know if his aunt was willing to go that far but he wanted to go that far. If his aunt slept with him he would have his very own Amazon goddess to worship. "Lets go to the pool house and talk somewhere more private." He said not wanting to be caught by his mother.
 
"Oh you poor boy!" says Christy as she fishes out Justin's rather erect cock and presses its head against her groin, just alongside where her bikini almost covers her slit. "You want to make love with your aunt? That would be so nice --"
She starts to move her bikini bottom aside, when she hears a car pull up.
"Not now sweetie --" she says as she gives him a kiss on his cheek. "I think your mom has just pulled up. She cannot see us here or in the pool house. She knows I am here somewhere. And she cannot see you in this state." she taps his cock.
"I'll go up and greet her now, you stay in the pool for about ten minutes. Hopefully you might become more presentable. Then you can come up and join us, separate from me. How does that sound?"
and Christy gets out of the pull, grabs a towel and runs round to greet Justin's mom.
 
Justin couldn't believe how close he was to actually making love to a woman his muscular aunt at that. He didn't know how he was going to lose this erection in time to go in he was still turned on by his aunt. He done as he was told and when it was time he entered the house to find his mom and aunt talking he walked over to them.
 
By the time Justin turns up in the living room he may remark that Christy has changed out of her totally inadequate bikini into -- er--. Christy is listening to Justin's mom welcoming Christy here and "Sorry you will have to room with my son. Will that be OK?"
Christy assures her that, yes, that will be all right. She is sure that staying here or a while will be most enjoyable.
Christy then notices Justin.
"Well hi Justin!", she says. "Come join the party!"
 
Last edited:
Justin joined his mother and aunt as they talked he was trying hard not to stare at his aunt for he didn't want to make himself horny like before. If his mother suspected anything she wouldn't let his aunt stay anymore. He had a couple of nerdy fantasies that he wanted to act out and he wondered if his aunt would be game in acting them out.
 
Christy notices that Justin might be somewhat "aroused" still and she hopes that his mother does not notice. SO she tries to divert his mother's attention by talking with her, and asking her about her work and recent alterations and renovations around the house, and that what she did with the pool was "wonderful" and that Christy and Justin took a dip in the pool and so forth. Mary, Justin's mother looks, it seems, somewhat disapprovingly at Christy with this news that she and Justin were alone in the pool and --
so Christy deflects the subject again and asks Justin about his studies and sports and "how are the girls treating you?"
Mary says that she does not know if Justin has a girlfriend now.
Christy is thinking that things could get interesting when they are sharing the same bedroom --
 
Last edited:
Back
Top