You Know You Love Gangbangs

tumblr_m7bojoWYkm1rw77p4o1_500.gif

just last night.

Maybe the night before?

shutterstock_150072485.jpg

One nice thing about the modern world is that women have their own money these days and we have our own ideas about a little innocent (or not so innocent!) sexy fun too! :heart:

Last edited:
Personally, I think this picture would be sooooo much hotter if she had a great big diamond rock on her finger! :devil: :D

And if they had wedding bands on, too.....I love scenes with married people getting some strange, both men and women alike......:devil:

The term gang bang always brings to (my) mind a single female succumbing to numerous males.

I wonder how often it is the other way around?

not very often. why? women are able to multi orgasm men struggle after one one on one by the time a man has recovered the women has cooled off it is more enjoyable for the woman to continue love making with an immediate partner while her hubby recovers. the longer a man needs to re-erect the more partners a horny woman needs. get in there or just watch either way is exciting

not very often. why? women are able to multi orgasm men struggle after one one on one by the time a man has recovered the women has cooled off it is more enjoyable for the woman to continue love making with an immediate partner while her hubby recovers. the longer a man needs to re-erect the more partners a horny woman needs. get in there or just watch either way is exciting

Men are more naturally designed to recover and find someone else later, I think. It's part of our evolutionary blueprint, intended to reduce the chances of being with the same woman constantly. Women, on the other hand, are more designed to be able to take on more than one man at any given setting, so as to allow multiple sources of sperm to compete for the chance of impregnating her. That's my impression of human sexual response in terms of the male refractory period and the woman's craving for repeated penetration.

In other words, a man's best chance for maximum procreative achievement, leaving aside any issues of STDs, is to take part in as many gang-bangs of as many different women as possible. :D The woman's best chance is to have as many gang-bangs as possible.

Back