The Sexual Encounters with a Explorer. (Closed for Ash 13)

-the guy put her pussy on his mouth lifting her legs a bit nd began licking her pussy grabbing her ass. The one in her mouth held her head as she sucked.-"Yeah good girl make it good and we can travel with you."

I try to back them off but they refuse saying I'm just a rookie reporter and blogger and I " need" their experience to make me better. I'm then keyed on the floor of the plane cabin,my arms held above my head by one so I can block anything as the other exploer kneels between my thighs.

-They lay her down as one holds her arms and fucked her mouth his cock moving in and out as the other splits her legs shoving his cock in her pussy and moaned pounding away at her tiny body.-"You need that hard cock to get that experience you will thank us."-Hearing you moan as we rock your body.-

My tall slender frame stretched out in the floor as my pussy and mouth are taken. They keep commenting on my body and that ill make a good explorer and my blogs will be good because I seem to have " stamina" and persistence. The pilot radios back 20 more minutes till we land. They take this opportunity to switch positions as the other kneels between my long legs and the other pins my arms above head dangling his cock above my head inches from my lips.

-They fuck her in that 20 minutes cumming in her mouth on her request as they clean up and smiled.-"You really like that huh?"-He chuckled as they land and walk to there Jeep. we have you get in the back.-"There should be a lot of talk and Treasure on these islands there all driveable ."-one of them said as we looked back.-"Do you want to go to the Hotel here or straight to the Temple?"-He asked her.-

We head straight to the temple. I'm wearing a white tshirt with a flimsy white lace front hook bra under it, short tan cargo shorts and my black mid calf length boots. The two male explorers and myself begin to navigate a path toward the temple. Hoping to avoid any potential booby traps.

-They get to the Temple as there is the Red Blood stone up on stop we can see it but to get there are a lot of traps and turns.-"Are you sure you want to do this?"-seeing you walk in determined to get it you step on a switch and a dark zooms by ripping your shirt a bit when you go forward a bit more a spike comes down splitting your shirt open revealing your breasts.-

Last edited:
I gasp breathing hard as the near miss catches just my top between my perky chest ripping it down to my naval. Exposing most of my firm 32c chest. I press on. The other two explorers well behind me but there following as I encounter another trap. There is some wroting in the other side with jewels that I must get to as I think this would be great for my blog to see what thst says. As I press in I trigger the next booby trap which....

Last edited:
-The next booby Trap comes from the ground a spike shoots up as you jump back It barely misses your pussy but rips your Shorts barely in front and her panties exposing the top of her pussy barley there carefully she ascends slowly up now more aware of the common booby traps she is two levels away from reaching the top for that large Red Ruby as she steps on the next one a few wires they cut in to your clothes and as you slowly move they slice the clothes a bit so it barely exposes you all over red marks also show where the wires cut in to.-

My clothes shredded. Breasts barely contained and top of my shorts opened quite a bit. I fight my way through the "traps" and get to a section where there are ancient text that I can o my make out part of. It says something is a curse and poison but nothing about what the "poison" effect would be, or at least I cannot decipher that part. Just then I step on a stone and two rods with small hooks sorout up latching onto my shorts before retracting and pulling my shorts down. Exposing my pussy.

-Suddenly a pole normally ment for guys shoots out extending the length of the hall way as it goes just below her pussy sliding across it with a odd substance nice and slick as she can feel the pole ride an grind her pussy as it extends out. it stopped after it went all the way she can feel her pussy wet from the grind and slick as she managed to get to the stair case to let her fix her self after climbing out of the shorts.-

I fix my shorts for the most part. Just slightly open at the top by my navel and tied my top in the front together. As I walk I try to ignore whatever that pole that near missed me spread on my pussy lips when they were exposed. At first it feels just odd, then slightly warmer. I think it's getting warmer as I walk. But I think I'm just going crazy, not knowing what effect this "poison" would have mixing with my juices as I continue on.

-She spots the Blood stone getting through the rest easily but she was sopping wet a warm of pleasure in her pussy and legs as she looked around but found no traps as she inched in she soon felt two small needles shoot in to her nippled they were thin and she noticed some symbols she happen to step on she carefully stepped over them as she removed the needles. as she picked up the Stone slowly it was the size of her head as a pole shot up and pressed in to her pussy if the shorts weren't there it would of shoved in side her she could feel it like a cock trying to get in as she moved to turn around she rubbed against it more slowly she got off it shivering as she slowly made it out raising the stone the Explorers help her back seeing she didn't look good.-"you ok Miss Kimberly?"-When she just nods before falling asleep from being tired they help her in the jeep before driving back they safely placed her stone in her bag as they drove her head in the man's lap in back to keep her safe as they finished up they helped her up to her room at the hotel laying her in bed the stone in her bag.-

I awake as the poison is making my pussy on fire and I'm super horny now. I exit my room in the semi ripped shorts and shirt and head down the hall. I see an open maintenance closet and see a large black man in there. He sees me and recognizes me as Kimberly Cumstron Famous reporter and blogger. When he asks for my autograph I say " I'll do one better if you gets these shorts off I'll let you use that "large pen" in your pants to autograph my pussy. Deal" I say rubbing my long thighs together looking at the large mans package. He gives me a confused look not knowing what to make of my statement.

-a Second black man comes from the office near by.-"hey steve?" "yeah barry?" "Is that Kimberly?"-Now is the time did she want two huge cocks because looking over Barry had a package two if she wanted Steve she needed to drag him away other wise she needed to bring them both in.-

I drop to my knees as the poison seems to working with my adrenaline and. Is stbding me over. I strip off my top to show them my perky 32C's. They drop their jaws at the sight since I'm semi celebrity. I strip off the botoms and just say,panting, "I need your big black cocks now" hoping the feeling in my pussy subsides as it is on fire now.

-they get her in position in the hall way as they kneel her down fucking her hot mouth letting her take there cock deep in her throat as one begins licking her pussy and fingering her ass.-

OOC edit last post to have them comment on meeting me a "famous" person sndnkevthe position im in then I'll edit this post

-They grin as they used her.-"And your the famous one and look at what your doing just sucking like andirty slut you must like this."-He groaned fucking her facebas her pussy is invaded by his fingers.-"Mmmm good girl."-his cock ravaged her .-

Panting more and more as they seemingly take advantage of having a "celebrity " on a position like this and my stamina is fading quickly. They know they gotta wrap this little "meet and greet" session quickly so they don't get in trouble as my tall slender body is used and on the edge of some serious orgasms.

-Thy double fucked her removing there fingers and cocks and began to double fuck her hard they had her lifted in the air there cocks pounding her as she screamed no one else was going to hear her as she felt there cocks pulsate. They knelt her down and came in her mouth watchin her frane walk back inside that pouson was calm for now but who knows when it would activate again.-

Back in the hotel room. I remember not much of the previous incident moments ago because the poison seemingly clogs the memory too so just seems foggy as I go through emails. I get one from one of the explorers i originally came with. I open It and it reads ...

"We found a artificat called the Stone of souls its supposed to be haunter and worth a great deal of money. Getting to it won't be easy wanted to know if you want it it will be a 5 hour boat ride from the port.-

The next day I board the boat with the two explorers for the 5 hr ride. It is crazyboacked with different villagers packed like a NYC subway. Even though I'm dressed in just white tank top(with a lace front hook white bra under) tan shorts my boots and a jungle hat on with my backpack in tow. The sun beats down in us. I try to read some papers to pass time. Not realizing little by little in getting seoarated from the explorers in the crowd and numerous men have taken notice of the leggy redhead.

-The men slowly surrounded her and a prick to her neck was felt then she blacked out. She would wale up a bit later as she was tied up and naked surrounded by the natives of the osland they were going to one guy looked.-"Trying to steal our treasures huh lets see how badly you want them ."-When you go to open your mouth a cock is shoved in as he used your mouth roughly the other men begin to grope your body stroking ng there cocks.-

Last edited:
Back