The Sexual Encounters with a Explorer. (Closed for Ash 13)

They see my perky breasts on my now ripped open t shirt unlike what they are used to seeing. I say I can put a end to war. I need to talk to your king. As they lead me back to their king I am in ripped open short shorts and boots. With "enemy" markings. The king then orders them to strip me of my shorts.
 
-The king examines her the tribes here on the island are all buff they lokk at uer over as he makes two stay the three surround you.-"Ok so your not from the other clan i want to know what your idea is to break this war?"-The king looks you over as you begin to explain what your doing there and say you are going to solve the war between 5 tribes the kind waits for a explination."
 
I say I could seduce them in favor of peace. But the king is not sure if a westerner like me has the needed stamina. He says a test is in order. Without warning the king motions them to lie me down and hold me down. What's going on! I exclaim. The king then exposes a huge cock kneels down between my spread legs and enters me. His pace is quick and rough. A few moments later he cums inside me, good thing I'm on bc pill, then pulls out. Then teaches for a bowl with black paint in it and marks my left side by belly button with a marking showing I've made peace with their tribe and where next tribe is at.
 
Last edited:
-The Next Tribe was the Washinada Tribe as they show you the way. Your headimg through the path rather easily coming up after a few miles a small village with a few tree houses.-"I herd there was some one at the other villages."-a Tribe member says as he walks by not noticing you.-
 
I was wearing a tan and white skirt about 3"above knees that had thigh high slits on either side and each hip was tied like a bikini bottom. With a matching crip top that had two snaps in the front. And 2"wedge sandals. Some of the tribe gave me odd looks being a 5'10 pale skinned female. 3 approached me and. Asked my business there in broken English. I said In a blogger and reporter , not that they would know what that was , I am here from. ( the lady tribe name) to try to get peace bewteen tribes. They seemed unsure to let me pass to chief without a weapons search.
 
-The tribe have her strip and the men roam her body with there hands.-"ok then your clean no weapons what kind of peace treaty do you purpose."-The Chief said seeing two of the tribe markings on her.-"It needs to be worth our time."
 
He speaks broken English so he can understand fir the most part, I say " I'm researcher understanding tribal customs and rituals. Here on a " mission to get all five tribes in peace. If you agree to peace you and/ or unite tribesman can have my body for pleasure to show tribes serous in peace. Deal?" I ask nervous with anticipation as he gives me a stern look.
 
"You want to bring piece as the tribes offer you as piece....I agree...but can you take on 6 of my bigest men?"-The 6 men with large black cocks come forward showing there girth.-
 
My eyes grow big at their size. " what do you mean take on?" I say playing dumb. As they gawk at my tall slender frame. They surround me and begin groping at my body. More curious then rough but still very firm in their touch. Nervous at their size I let them Fitch me as to not alarm them. Hoping for peace and maybe more treasure leads.
 
-Soon they knelt her down and began to fuck her mouth letting her take there huge cocks she was taking them choking a bit but mastering on sucking there cocks.- She sucked a few cocks before they placed her shoving one in her ass and one in her pussy then one began to tit fuck her as well. Now three holes and her tits being used.-
 
Whimpering in half pain and half pleasure as the tribal guys and their massive cocks ravage my petite slender frame. One even pulls out of my pussy with a pop because of his thickness. Body starting to go limp as they have insane stamina. Not sure if u can find out. But need to for this " peace mission" amongst the tribes I got myself into and maybe more leads as I need to find a way back to the two original explorers income with for my blog.
 
-They smile as you are getting fucked enjoying each thrust they gave each hole. You swallow 24 loads of cum and had been stretched by the Natives. You got one more tribe to make piece with. Being said they are brutal in terms of Sexual nature very rough and very brutal. You are marked with one more tribe and they give you a priceless Lava Stone Necklace as a gift as well when you ask about treasures they give you a clue that treasure may lay in Tibet or Italy in the Vatican.-
 
I head to make " peace with last tribe. I wear a thin strapped tan sundress made by last tribe. Tan in color material fairly light a good 3" above the knees. My 40" long legs on display as I have tan flat sandraa on as I head to where I was told the entrance to their area was. Suddenly I hear...
 
-Two of them grab her as they bring her to th Chief he is very big and muscular the rest of the clan look very vicious as the chief looks.-"Come with me first."-They bring her to his tent as two guard the door in this very large tent the Chief looks.-"State your business and why you are presented with markings and paint from other tribes."
 
"My name Kimberly. On peace mission with area tribes. You are final piece to treaty" I state. A bit nervous as the tribesman look rough. And don't seem to like the other tribal marks on my body. Peace seems lady thing on their kind but " quit" sushi turn me to an explorer and blogger. I tell them and await the reply.
 
"If you want us to have you as peace treaty you must satisfy all out needs being face fucked , being gangbanged , Anal , And being cummed on by everyone. If you satisfied these. We will mark for peace."
 
"The face stuff maybe but none is that other stuff. I'm not that type of girl ". I say trying to play tough the chief just smirks and orders his men to strip me as I'm pinned down and spread eagle. "Western peace makers are soft. You want peace? We are way to peace so what I say now" he barks as the others begin tearing at my clothing.
 
"You speak of peace but think you can ignore that."-They tease and slowly cut her clothes off with small stone knives soon once she is naked they bind her to a pole which she is knelt down and bounts by her tits and arms to her legs so she is pulled back and helpless. The chief puts a Gag ring in her mouth made from hard stone and vine he grins as cocks of all shapes and sizes are shown off and thye all line up as There chief fucks her mouth first and fucked her throat hard they had a timer they used to make each guy get 3 minutes of throat fucking it was going to be a while there were 50 guys.-
 
After a couple of hours. My body slumps down still bound to pole. As I half whimper as my jaw is crazy sore right now from all them using it in leaks out of my mouth. As I lost count of the loads I actually swallowed. My lips numb from the friction of all the cocks as I try to recover breathing labored now.
 
-Soon They unbound her and let her catch her breath a moment as they soon set her up on a odd railing she was suspended her legs spread and bound to the poles and her arms bound above her on a separate pole Soon The men began taking turns fucking her pussy after they were done they instantly fucked her ass she was being dped by each guy one time or another she was being fucked her pussy and ass open and gaping sore an dred slaps to her ass were making her moan they even shoved a self made dildo out of ceramic and shoved it in her throat to gag her one moved the ceramic to help her breath as she was being fucked hard and fast. It had been another few hours before they unbound her laid her down and wave after wave they began cumming on hr covering her in all there juices she was head to toe covered in man juice.-"mmmm You did fulfill your part... You may clean up and leave with this."-He hands up the pain to paint her self with once she was cleaned up. once cleaned up and her outfit now a Indian Princess she began heading back they gave her the Rare Obsidian Gem stones from there volcano she was sore and tired she got back to the first tribes tent and fell asleep the next day she was asleep when all the tribes met when she woke she can hear this.-"Our tribes will live in peace now women may have sexual freedom let us lead this island to prosperity."-He said as they all cheered. She was taking video for the whole thing and smiled as her name is mentioned and how she just binned there tribes nothing more then that she was on a Boat to the main land to the camp site where her friends were and she can not only post but go on her next adventure.-
 
I meet up with the two explorers from the initial flight in and they see the treasures I have and then tell me what next adventure will be
 
-They smile as they leave there going back to the Hotel. When we get back to put the gems away you tell us you want to go to The Japan out islands. legends of rare little gems found there. We both look as that island you suggest is Haunted with Different things We look.-"We will take you as far as the Train station but after that your on your own. We will send your bag to the new hotel ." -When you hear we will leave you you say you will make it worth our while as we see you flash your pussy with a smile. We both drive with you to the Air Port with your bags in the car. As we get loaded in the plane its a private air craft we got. We look to you and smile.-"ok we got a bit of a trip how about forwarding your payment then."
 
With that I strip down to my peach color 3" heels. My 40" long legs and perky chest on display. My freshly shaven pussy, smooth as a baby butt is also in full view. I sit in one of their laps and begin to rub his crotch through his pants. I signal the other over and fish out his member with my free hand. I then with a wicked smile run one while I stroke the other. " care to join me for my trip now?"
 
-They smiled.-"Sure."-One grins and kissed her while the other slaps her ass a bit and teases her pussy a bit rubbing it being sat in the best position. The one standing leans her mouth forward as he puts his cock in her mouth. She agreed so they didn't have to get rough unless she wanted it she bobbed her head nicely and he moaned. She stroked the other as he rubbed her pussy and grabbed her tits.-
 
My long slender frame sits upon the one lap as I grind my naked hairless pussy into his hands. And the take his free hand placing it on my perky tits. The one standing I suck more. Sucking his cock like a baby with a bottle. Taking the entire length and only gagging a minimal amount of any. My pussy humps the hand there daring it to more then just rub.
 
Back
Top