The Sexual Encounters with a Explorer. (Closed for Ash 13)

I was in a corridor by myself. The guide and one other explorer confused on some of the writings fell back. My long body writhes as it is taken in the air. I cannot call fur help because my mouth is stuffed. I am beginning to get closer to orgasm. And isn't harder just then I can tell as the pounding slows I think am I somehow outlasting these spirits. Am I dreaming I am not sure as my body is taken.
 
-They kept stuffing her air tight the spirits soon filled her with fluid though it wasn't cum more like...Protein if that made sense. She felt full and very wet this was a Serum the spirits would make her aroused and horny and slowly it would absorb in her cells lasting for a good fuck on her end. They let her down and a Flash of Water came over her cleaning her making her head Fuzzy but the Jewel was hers the Camera Picked up only her Picking up the Jewel and Holding it thats all it caught but that was enough.-
 
I regain my composure and redress in my shorts and shirt just in time. They see me in the ground kind of groggy and ask if I'm ok. I say " yes must if just slipped and hit my head in fine". I should of run with that warning if the spirits. But my youthful intensity and knowing what treasure lies here made me press on. Not know what other traps or tests may lie ahead.
 
-You have the Treasure and your friends look relieved.-"Do you have more." Tony asked as he saw another door but from the looks it was a single room they didn't know and the Translator looked to the Stone writings.-"You are to enter for greater treasures but at greater risk." -Your body was just fucked and your not sure if they would see or not what if it happen again. You decided not this time that you have what you need for now and we map it out as we go back to the surface.
 
I take notes on treasures and the architecture for my report. Trying to wrap my head around the "encounter" I had. Dream or real? As we head back to the surface I run into one of the explorers from my initial plane ride. And we discuss our finds and he offers information on a more remote location rumored to be more valuable.
 
-Scott smiled.-"If you go here its Three Rare Jewels a decent size but its Cursed down there they say people still live down there."-You don't believe the Rumors but others say the same thing. You still dismiss it as you ask for the Ferry man to give you the ride since its only the next island over. Your One team mate Erica comes with you to make sure you will be ok. She is a Guard with a Gun in case anything happen. You get to the small island which took 1 hour and found the Temple. As you instruct your Friend to stay behind and guard the entrance in case any one else comes down here. You make it through the traps they seem to of been set off recently but you also see a fresh slew of dead bodies. As nervious as you are you need to know. In the first big hall you hear foot steps in bare feet as if some one was there. you ignore it hoping that was just it. You get through to the Treasure room with little effort wondering why. Then you hear a Man say something in a native Tongue. Its 3 African American looking men in tribal pain and just a simple loin cloth and they are buff and big. You can tell the girth in there clothes almost make them giants about 15 inches a piece. The Leader steps forward.-"you are interesting you did not make a sound since you entered I am impressed but you can not take the Treasure of Galahantred At all."-The Chief spot you shivering a bit as they approach you.-"Explain why we should let you go."
 
Look boys no trouble I cause just a reporter and explorer. Looking for gems to show everybody about your culture. I say hand nervous and awaiting their next move. Their eyes seem cold yet curious as my clothing is unlike anything they've seen and my body type is better then anything they've seen.
 
-They Grab her and restrain hr as the chief points to you and shakes his head.-"You must pay you will strip and offer your body or you will be harmed...if the gods are with mercy after for our sacrifice we will set you free....if they hate our sacrifice then you Die..."-You submit only to not die hopefully and they strip you leaving you in the high heel boots and they kneel you down and tie your hands up tight and begin using your mouth as a pussy as your helpless to these Thick black Natives each cock is thick like a Sausage and as long as 13 inches each so there big thick slabs of cock. They force and choke your mouth and throat thrusting in to your mouth.-
 
My mouth stuffed like a chipmunk storing nuts for the winter as they fuck my face like a pussy with a primal pace that oddly turns me on. The chief momentarily pulls his massive member from my mouth and a POP can be heard. My breathing picks up trying to compose myself. With hands retrained I can't block their efforts as they intend to see if I have what it takes to move on for them to allow me to be in their grounds.
 
-They Switch a bit and shoved there cocks in to all three of her holes again they begin to pound her holes hard shoving them deep in her pounding feeling her body shake and shiver. The Chief calls out in there Language as they pull out Covering her in Cum then again as they Switch they put her in another position her tits and pussy out in the open facing the roof as She is in mid air being fucked hard and rough.-
 
My eyes rolling in the back of my head as I nearly pass out from the pleasure. Their cocks ate the biggest I've ever take and my body is in mid air which for my 5'10 frame is beyond impressive. My mind goes between dream and reality as I try to hold in stamina wise to get deeper into this mysterious journey.
 
-After there Last fucking they pull off as she is naked and they cum all over her she is awake and they are amazed soon the Gem falls form the alter. Its huge and they walk over getting it giving it to her.-"You are a good sacrifice take this and go."
 
I manage to clean up except some dried cum in my hair. I get dressed with gem in hand and stable out like a newborn deer walking for the first time. Panting harder I fall to one knee still kinda weak as the "guard" I was within comes over wondering what happened. I say nothing and say we need to meet back with the two explorers I flew in with.
 
-They Met back up as they got back and examined the large jewles. You clean up coming back and tll us to shoo so you can do your blog. Now there are two guys at the camp waiting to take you back to the hotel one leaves as one is left he is a very big guy and very strong it is 7 pm when you get done and need to go. When you step out in your Denim shorts and white shirt and vest with heeled boots the man smiled.-"ready to go."-You can see his sizable cock bulge.-
 
I head back to the hotel to get rest as it has grown late. I get into the elevator to head up to my floor. Two cleaning crew guys enter as well as they are working on the floor above where I stay. They are upset that I'm there. A they think "explorers" like me who are also reporters are always up to no good and bring unwanted attention. Next thing I know one if them hits the elevator stop button and....
 
Last edited:
-They look to her and one speaks.-"you been causing up quiet a stir you explorer and journalist types....You have nod been making this job easy since you came in...How about you make it worth our time...we may have a scoop for you even but....you need to leave once you finish it..."-You not sure but when you think of what the scoop may be you are willing just a bit to play.-"Good open up and kneel down."-When you do our cocks are out and we begin fucking your face.-
 
I resist as one holds my shoulders down. Next thing I know my hair is grabbed and a cock is shoved into my mouth. His friend is working on my shorts and says "let's do some exploring on our own." As they....
 
-They lower her shorts an dpanties as he licks her pussy an the other grabs her hair and shoved his cock in her throat as the other who licks her pussy held her arms behind her the on licking her pussy and holding her arms using his free arm to grab and pinch her nipples. they know they can only be there so long before there boss would call in.-
 
The one licking me stops and as the other pulls out I hit him in the gut stunning him. I kick the other knocking him out. And then the other one I rifle through their pockets and see they have been following me and sent by someone, who I don't know the identity of yet. Little do I know during the encounter they dropped a tracking device in my boot. I leave the elevator still horny. But need to find out who these guys are working for.
 
-As she walks down the hall she hears two house keeping males talk about the Group the Treasure Twins and they are Hispanic with good English accents you hear them both talking about these Treasure twins and other things.-
 
"Excuse me who are these Treasure Twins? I'm a reporter/ explorer doing an expose on treasure hunters I came here with two older gentlemen. Please tell me more of this group". They are not sure if they can trust me and are reluctant to give up any information to "outsiders".
 
-They Ignore her walking towards the Supply closet walking past your room you know your horny and the men are almost passed your room. They stop hearing a Wait and turn seeing you grope one breast in your hand when you say.-"Tell me what i want and we can play....all three of us."-They look and one reaches for your breast to see if your fooling them when he gropes you and you moan he smiled.-"ok then The Treasure twins are two guys who find treasures and sell them on the black market but that goes from jewels, to artifacts, to even women. Some submissive women are treasures to royalty as sex slaves."
 
"I already knew that 2 bit information gimme something I don't know" I say. With that u guide one of their hands to front closure on my shorts and grind my crotch into their Palm. Making sure they feel no evidence of panties under my shorts. I take my other hand and rub the other guys crotch as I smile at him extracting the Intel out of the that I need for my scoop.
 
"So you want to know more....what kind of information are you willing to trade or what are you willing to offer slut."-We now have you in the corner and we are willing to share all we have as they feel her up rubbing and grinding in to her for the info. The other man who your not rubbing goes behind her she can feel his hard cock press to her ass.-
 
"I'm a reporter and explorer so I do what it takes to get information". With that I take one of their hands and place it down my shorts so they feel my bald slit. " I'll give this finger 5 minutes inside my tight shaved pussy for some information". Looking to the other I say " if you have any info I let you pick a tit and suck my perky boob for the same 5 minutes. Deal boys? But this is our secret clear?...
 
Back
Top