The Sexual Encounters with a Explorer. (Closed for Ash 13)

I continue to slowly bob my head under the blanket licking the tip to drive you crazy. Part of me doesn't like this type of "negotiating" but my style of reporting/ exploring is one of taking "risks". I pick my head up for a moment and say like my end of the deal?" As I go back under the blanket and turn up the suction power of my warm wet mouth on your cock.

"Yes very nice indeed not bad. I hope this helps you. You know being a Famous Archiologist Reporter others like you do the same thing. Especially since Sex can pay for anything to."-He chuckled letting you know he has done things like this before and she is doing nothing wrong. Her mouth was so good on his cock as it twitched in his mouth as he held her head a bit but it looks like his hands where on his lap.-

Part of me feels bad as he seemingly degraded woman archaeologists but I was getting the info I needed I could feel his cock twitch and as I go to pull my head off so he can "finish" himself off in the blanket,I feel a tighter grip on my hair keeping my head there. As he uses his other hand to move the blanket to totally cover me as I kneel before him as my eyes widen as I hear his partner begin to awake from the next aisle. Then I hear his partner, seemingly not seeing me, ask where I am at and Henry says restroom or something as he...

-His partner looked and then Henry smiled-"why not go your self i am sure you do"-Jack smiled leaving luckily one bathroom isnlocked so hebdoesn't suspect anything soon Henry cums and smiled-"there you go slut your not the first girl to do what your doing not me of course but thats how bloggers and explorers make there living"-he smiled as you clean my cock and sit up-"So is that all the info that you need?"

Semi insulted by his arrogance and the "not the first reporter" comment but I shrug it off and tell yes for now. We are just about to our destination. When he tells me what is on tap first for our trip.

-They Part ways and he gives her the Map of the Jungle she needs but now she is at the terminal and either a Cab or rent a Car. Saving your self some money for anything else you know there is only one way to pay for the Cab. -"Where to Miss?"-he asked as he looked back when you smiled to the exploration village-"Right away miss"-you are smiling and when he askes-"whats so funny?"-he asked and she only smiled bigger-"i have no money unfortunately i was hopping i can repay you some other way-"its fifty dollars to the village how about a good blow and fuck job letting me use that pussy and ass and mouth?"

Last edited:
Trying to get out if that I say must be some other payment. I have some small gems from the marketplace. These must be worth $50 easy I say. That and I'll flash you either breasts or vagina. Your choice ". I can't believe in my head I just said that last part but I needed to converse my cash money. I sat in back nervously awaiting his reply.

Last edited:
"just a flash please i don't think so do the payment or I can drop you off here."-He smiled and looked to her from the Mirror.-"I can stop right here."-We pull to a stop light and you see un saviory looking people at the corner and as you hear the doors unlocks you know i am not kidding.-

"Your bluffing you won't toss me out. Now I've offered you "payment " for this fare now take it or leave it" I hiss trying to show my feisty side. Seeing if he will give in or otherwise.

"fine i will investigate the gems when we get there and we will see if there good enough then we have a deal"-when you check the gems you notice one felt a bit sticky when you notice three out of 5 where candy sugar hardened and the other two where more like colored fancy rocks. the cabby sees you worried but doesnt say anything.-

We get to the destination and a flash a friendly smile and show him the gems quickly hoping he is fooled as I was.

-He begins to look at the Gems and is almost fooled til he rolls them in his hands and notices pieces breaking off.-"What is this.."-He tastes it and looked.-"Candy is this some sort of joke...look slut you fucking owe me money so its either a total of $60 for the Travel or can you offer me something better."

unsay I'll take off my top and let you fiddle my breasts or touch my pussy for 5 minutes to "pay" off my cab fare what do ya say help a girl out I need to catch up wth my exploring party right fast " I say with a teasing. Smirk awaiting your reaction.

Last edited:
-He thinks.-"Ok and i will take a Jewel."-After he fondled and finger fucked her a bit he let her go and drove off. She was a bit wet between the legs and got to the Hotel front desk the Bell boy was strong and handsome that took her bags to the desk with her and waited for her to check in. The hotel room was 6969 and He waited patiently smiling over to her. her Exploration team texted her telling her they found new info and they would email her the images.-

I stand at the desk checking out his muscular frame. Rubbing my thighs together as I'm still wet and now in a " horny" mood. I hope he doesn't notice my looking at him. All I cN think about is him inside me as I try to focus on reasons in there for my reporter explode assignment.

-She was in a Haze because when she got the key and they got to her room The Bell boy Rob had been talking then put a hand on her shoulder seeing her a bit off.-"um are you ok miss...i got your bags in your room...do you need anything else."-To him it was innocent but she was feeling horny and that almost was a Challenge almost like asking did she need his cock.-

Rubbing my thighs together I look at him and say " I have no cash for a tip. Want a blowjob in my room I won't tell your boss. Just a horny girl not from around here" all the while biting my lower lip looking upon the growing bulge in his navy blue uniform slacks.

-The bell boy was shocked-"um sure if you want"-she grabbed his hand and sat on the bed exposing her breast and pinched her nipple once taking his cock she began to suck he groaned as she put a hand of his in her hair and the other hand on one of her breasts signalling to pinch and play also grab her hair.His cock began moving in and out of her mouth he pinched and played with the nipple as well as he groaned.-"oh fuck that is so good"-he moaned as he gripped her head letting it engulf his cock.-

Not normally this type I stop verify every once in awhile as of snapping back to reality and realizing what I'm doing but then my horniness from earlier takes over and I continue giving the bellboy,whom I have never meant oral sex in my hotel room. Moments later I feel him tense up and I swallow his load, gagging at first as the warm salty load hits the back of my throat but then adjusting quickly and draining him dry.

-He Groaned and Came as he left and smiled a bit. she was getting Ready and Walked to the Front of the Hotel Her Male Friend Tony was a Explorer from the Group she was part of. He picked her up as he drove her. Kimberly was hot and Tony smiled.-"Hey Kimberley hope your feeling well today."-He smiled seeing her very short shorts about mid thigh and they were Tan in Color with a White tee Shirt with a Vest over it and a Hat. She knew the Drill she had to be dressed appropriately after her last few experiences almost asking out naked she had to be prepared.-

Last edited:
We head to the first sight to be explored as I takes notes that you tell me if the layout and what we may encounter. I tell you this will help my reporter career greatly. I'm gonna be famous I chuckle. As we head to the airport and catch a small plane that takes us to a remote location.

Last edited:
-They Get to the airport and Take the small Travel Craft up in the Air.-"Well The Site we are going to Has A Small Temple now there are no Traps in here but Supposedly a Spirit Haunts it the Spirit wants something Or at least thats the rumor."-we spot the Temple but we land in the other small Airport we begin to take a Jeep together.-"Have Any Ideas about it?"

"Spirits are just a locals scare tactic " I scoff " let's go on. As we get to the site there are some ancient readings I cannot make out the one guide translates it to read .....

"Beware the temple is guarded by the people who inhabit to reach the goal if you survive you will be rich and have one wish granted to you. Bewarned the Spirits are not amused by boldness but by Endurance."-You laugh and walk in. you feel as if hands roam your breasts and rub your pussy these touches are light and subtle but make you feel horny how ever you walk on. they continue as you make your way taking notes and video footage . You get to the inner workings of the temple the puzzles were easy for you. You see a large Bag of rubys the bag made of Ancient leathers with old strings. When you grab the bag you drop it as if some one forced you soon you are lifted off the ground and spirits of the people from the island many male warriors appear. "you wish for the treasure but are you worthy."-They removed her shorts exposing jer pussy and ass as they expose your breasts and you feel your mouth foced open with a cock inside it and your ass and pussy stuffed you feel cock pulse inside your body as thenspirits take her body see if she survives.-

Back