The Sexual Encounters with a Explorer. (Closed for Ash 13)

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
-Flight 6969 was about to leave, The Private First Class was boarding getting on was a lot of nice looking people. Private little curtains and doors. It truly was terrific. Getting in to there Seats where a Good looking business man, a long legged Woman with shorts and a shirt and vest with heeled boots and make up on with a book bag. Then on the other side of her a Wealthy looking business Exec. More people boarded the plane of course as they did the Captain spoke of safety.-
 
Kimberly Cumstrom was a very adventurous reporter willing to just about anything for the next big scoop. The 29 yr old 5'10 red head used her 40" long legs to her advantage. This trip she boarded a plane to research some lost artifacts.
 
Last edited:
-The two men on either side of her talked.-"Where did they find that old Irish chest jack?" "Oh in the out lands of Ireland."-that is where the plain was heading.-"we better not talk about it to much though there is a lot of treasure in Ireland and i know a good majority."-Jack said as Henry and him talked trying not to interrupt Kimberly though they didn't know.-
 
A bit later jack fell asleep and I got up and sat next to Henry introducing myself and telling him I was an adventurer and budding top reporter. What about giving some details about what you were talking about? Isolating him hoping to charm him.
 
-Henry smiles.-"Oh hello um well you have to talk to jack to he is my partner."-he said seeing her cleavage and legs he remains a bit difficult then grins more.-"Why don't you wake him up."-He said as she leans in more pleading he shakes his head.-"I am sorry but i can't it isn't right to leave my partner out it is his discovery.-
 
"Come on no need to wake him just some small details about the case is all I seek. I'd ya do I'll cut ya a deal. I'll let ya slide hands under my shirt and find me my breasts for a few. Deal?" Working my unorthodox charms to get details that will benefit me.
 
-He looked and shrugs as he slipped his hands in to her shirt as he began to squeeze her breasts a bit.-"well you want to know a small few details."-his hands messaged her gently.-"I know there are 5 treasures, where they each are and what you should find there."-He smiled and acknowledged the knowledge he shown forth.-"Anything else."
 
"Mmmm not bad. See we didn't need to wake your partner like what you feel worth the information?" I whisper with a teasing smile. As ha da are under shirt over flimsy front hook bra. I see wheels clicking in your head about maybe fondkibg more for more information
 
"Well this isn't so bad i guess."-he un hooks her bra.-"Are you wanting more...information?"-He asked as his fingers play and dance around her nipples squeezing her breasts more.-
 
Arching my back slightly in the seat as you fondly my now bare perky 32Cs. " look any information will give me a heads up on the other reporters. I get the scoop always. That's what will make me a top adventure reporter. What's your price for a little more information mr Henry. " I say as I watch hands once under my t shirt.
 
"hmm i can give you as much as you want...and i will tell you all i know...and my friend has even more information."-He grins and keeps fondling her.-"Like for this much more groping one more piece of info and that would be. The 5 Treasures of Ireland are called the Brogue Legacy."-he said and kept fondling her and keeps going.-"Mmm what else would you like...tell me what you want."
 
" like my negotiating skills mr Henry. I want two more pieces of infuriation what would that cost me?
 
"Well i gave you all the small pieces these are larger so maybe some heavy petting and playing with those lips of yours?"-He took her hands and shy ly putting it on her own pussy between her legs and his hand there to.-"Deal?"-he asked and when she nods he slides his hands under her panties and began to finger and stroke her pussy.-"The treasures match a Equivalent of 5 Million dollars Together. The Treasury and Museums are looking for them and are willing to pay handsomely for them as well."
 
Moaning softly to not wake your partner seeing my shorts unbuttoned and your hand down it and my tshirt with midriff exposed from the hands under the shirt a few moments ago. Stroking your ego I say your a very knowledgeable guy mr Henry.
 
"Thanks how much more...i got another 2 pieces of medium information for you."-He said as i see you trying to bargain in your head not that you said it when you offer me to tell you the items as i have done enough i laugh a bit.-"hey we made the deal i am give in you the info for the fair price...do you want those two last pieces of Info."-He asked her as she seemed hesitant then agrees as he slides three fingers in total in moving them around. his fingers move in and out as she slips in to his lap and he groaned softly feeling your hand tease my cock.-"By collecting the first each is a Key to getting the next and each place has clues and puzzles to solve we have all the info for that. The other thing is that. There is legend there is a map to more treasure some where else doing these all is not a single day thing."
 
Moaning softly so not to wake your partner as your fingers rock in and out of my pussy. I try to stop you as I have gotten my information but you swat a hand away and tell me that information was worth at least a few more moments. I half hearted protest knowing I'm gaining your confidence and maybe could squeeze more info from you as you tell me what " owe" for those leads for my scoop.
 
-he grins.-"oh...one lead will cost you a blow job...think you can do it for one of the big pieces?"-he smiled and looked to her eyes as he let her go looking to her eyes as his partner begins to wake but falls back asleep for now.-"how about it?"
 
Trying not to give in quick like I'm desperate for the lead info I say " easy tiger I don't do business like that that quick. I go to withdraw your hand from my shorts and you swat it away burrying your fingers deeper in me nearly pulling me to you driving me crazy now. You say I'm in no position to negotiate and I better give you a bi in exchange for info it you'll make me cum right there.
 
-He smiled thinking about it he grins and removes his hand and looks to her.-"I think where done here it sounds you have enough."-he teased her and pretended to ignore her.-"I hope you have enough lead on this treasure."-He watches her eyes as she sits there waiting to see if she would give in and want more. He saw her eyes that wanton look she quivered her lips and he asked-"shall i think on your offer?"-he asked-"let me keep molesting you till you can think of a good deal for the best information the big two things then my friend has a journal and notes on it."
 
Last edited:
Wanting more information but not letting on I "need " more leads. I give you a smirk and say " well I am an indecisive girl sometimes and may need to think for a moment ". Secretly enjoying the taboo touches while his partner sleeps.
 
Last edited:
-Henry smiles and keeps probing and fingering her pussy more as he reaches around squeezing her breasts to-"oh i will let you think then."-he smiled as he kept fingering and squeezing-
 
Squirming in my seat and placing a hand over my mouth to keep myself quieter in efforts to not awake your partner. I remove it just long enough to whisper. "For better information I'll suck you off right here on the plane. Deal?" Part of me despises negotiating like this as I don't want to be stereotyped as sleeping my way to top or die better leads but the other part of me enjoys the taboo nature of this situation. Just on the other side of the small plane from your explorer partner.
 
-He grins and smiled.-"Well then that's more like it.For that."-He grins.-"The Treasure is hidden in the under city its hard to get to the location and its more difficult. To get what you need there. A bonus fact. When you get there You need this."-he shows a Idol in his bag under the seat.-"I got one more thing a map but that is another payment...first...lets see what you can do."-He removes his hands from her to see if she keeps her end of the bargain.-
 
Looking over and seeing your partner still sleeping. I take the blanket on your lap and lower my head to to your lap covering it and most of me with the blanket as I slip from my seat to the floor between your legs. I then lower my mouth to your now exposed cock and begin to slowly bob my head up and down to show you I'm serious and will do most things for the information I desire. I'm careful to keep any slurping sounds to a minimum to not awake your partner as my tongue goes up and down your shaft.
 
-he doesnt grip her hair to not make it obvious as he groaned a bit but mot to loud those first class seat on the plane where plenty room to relax and do what theu wanted plus the little privacy they had was good and naughty. Henry groaned again as his fingers ran through her hair and felt her mouth suck even better he almost came but wanted to hold out-
 
Back
Top