Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and more of my oh so sexy socks.

see how well they go with my classy leopard print top, and timeless dark purple lipstick.

So sexy. And the previous stock pic reminds me of a fitting joke.

What do you get when you cross a donkey and an onion?

An ass that brings tears to my eyes.

Thanks for all you do to keep my spirits up, among other things.

So sexy. And the previous stock pic reminds me of a fitting joke.

What do you get when you cross a donkey and an onion?

An ass that brings tears to my eyes.

Thanks for all you do to keep my spirits up, among other things.

well thanks, it is all about the socks. and lol.

well happy thursday.

I couldn't actually wear a thong today, but I managed a quick picture when I woke up. My kid is between his summer program and starting school next week, which means hubby and kid don't leave before me. I am very predictable and any deviation would lead to questioning. Every morning, I wake up, turn the tv on for the kid, had him poptarts, hop in the shower. once out I walk around nude for a few minutes, check on kid, make sure he doesn't need anything. Then I put on a pair of boring black mom panties and a bra. then I wander into the kitchen, grab an energy drink, and start cooking an omelette. While it is cooking, I put on a shirt. I eat and put my makeup on while sitting next to and talking with the kid. then before I am ready to leave, I put on my jeans, socks, and shoes. If I started walking around in pants, it would be weird. if I started wearing sexy panties, it would be weird.

anyway, my super fast thong picture to celebrate thursday. and next week I am back to having the house to myself for 30 minutes before I head to work. yippie.

hope you enjoy my super fun socks lol

http://i.imgur.com/4Fn2GNvm.jpg

and more of my oh so sexy socks.

see how well they go with my classy leopard print top, and timeless dark purple lipstick.

http://i.imgur.com/SgBT877m.jpg

Super sexy socks, to go with the rest of you.

Thanks for the index......It does look like a lot of work.

It can be, but for years I did as many as 50 a day. When my health became a problem. So now just do Breasts size..talikat and Emmy and sweet and sexy Justa "Well for my use" and I share it with her when she fall behind

Thank you. yes, sometimes I completely overshare and then sometimes I disappear for a little. hope at least some of it is entertaining. yeah, i don't even remember what i have posted in the last 30 odd pages lol.

Big thanks, yes. It is, I can't even keep up with what I post. I try, and I try, then I give up lol.

Sexy Lady, one of the special thing about your post is reading all the wonderful things you share. When you share pictures/ gifs / videos its just WOW damn sexy and so just make me smile. Thank you.

I do understand it is hard to do you spend a good bit of time talking with your fans and sharing life ..that is so cool.

Hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

well happy thursday.

I couldn't actually wear a thong today, but I managed a quick picture when I woke up. My kid is between his summer program and starting school next week, which means hubby and kid don't leave before me. I am very predictable and any deviation would lead to questioning. Every morning, I wake up, turn the tv on for the kid, had him poptarts, hop in the shower. once out I walk around nude for a few minutes, check on kid, make sure he doesn't need anything. Then I put on a pair of boring black mom panties and a bra. then I wander into the kitchen, grab an energy drink, and start cooking an omelette. While it is cooking, I put on a shirt. I eat and put my makeup on while sitting next to and talking with the kid. then before I am ready to leave, I put on my jeans, socks, and shoes. If I started walking around in pants, it would be weird. if I started wearing sexy panties, it would be weird.

anyway, my super fast thong picture to celebrate thursday. and next week I am back to having the house to myself for 30 minutes before I head to work. yippie.

I loved it when someone can organize her time well, plus you have a sexy bottom!

Socks?? I didn’t notice... I couldn’t stop staring at those big... beautiful....

Eyes! :heart::D

What? What did you think I was staring at?? :rolleyes:

lol, well not my tits in that shot. they are all covered. and I totally make a mental effort to do the big eye thing. (chin out, tilt down, tilt side, big eyes, yeah I watched a season of america's next top model back in the day...I had dial up and only got 4 channels off air, my life didn't get all fancy until like 2004) Also, my fun contacts can really mess with people staring at my eyes (I just have clear ones in most of the time, but sometimes I do play with some really fun ones)

Let's hear it for a morning routine that includes a bit a naked time.....

yeah, i probably have to stop that as my kid gets older.

30 minutes is at least 2 happy endings right?

That's including 15 minutes clean up!!

haha. well honestly in my world it is usually doing my makeup and half an hour of orange is the new black. hey, I have on more paint than many houses, that takes time.

Super sexy socks, to go with the rest of you.

thank you. they are cute, aren't they

It can be, but for years I did as many as 50 a day. When my health became a problem. So now just do Breasts size..talikat and Emmy and sweet and sexy Justa "Well for my use" and I share it with her when she fall behind

Sexy Lady, one of the special thing about your post is reading all the wonderful things you share. When you share pictures/ gifs / videos its just WOW damn sexy and so just make me smile. Thank you.

I do understand it is hard to do you spend a good bit of time talking with your fans and sharing life ..that is so cool.

Hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

well good, someone is finding a use for my posts... and thank you. yeah this time I think i made it like a week before I fell behind.

And I enjoy sharing and talking. where as indexing myself is boring haha. plus if i start looking at things I post, I am tempted to remove like 3/4 of it for one reason or another lol.

well good, someone is finding a use for my posts... and thank you. yeah this time I think i made it like a week before I fell behind.

And I enjoy sharing and talking. where as indexing myself is boring haha. plus if i start looking at things I post, I am tempted to remove like 3/4 of it for one reason or another lol.

You see for me doing index make me stop and read and enjoy what you write and share. When I first started doing then it was to get my mind to work again. I had fallen 26 feet... with all the broke bones it was my mind that was messed up the most. Almost 2 months in a coma. I had to learn to walk read think? I ran a network company and I could not remember how to even turn computer on. One day one of my team was talking about problem she was having, I just told her to check a line of code... after that thing start to work again. But it was 2 years after my fall.

So indexes are the thing I do to keep my mind working. Over 15yrs I have done well over 200 indexes.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

well happy thursday.

http://i.imgur.com/4Fn2GNvm.jpg

Any day that showcases your ass is a good day.

Cute socks, sexy ass always and that face that just makes want write that check and but whatever she's selling, wicked sex💋😈

Much better. Fuck I want you so bad. :kiss::devil:

Thanks. My cubicle has that effect on people. Oh, wait, no it is my tits that have that effect (Ok and my awesome socks)

Stunning. Oh my word.

:kiss:

Thank you. Bra is Curvy Kate.

You see for me doing index make me stop and read and enjoy what you write and share. When I first started doing then it was to get my mind to work again. I had fallen 26 feet... with all the broke bones it was my mind that was messed up the most. Almost 2 months in a coma. I had to learn to walk read think? I ran a network company and I could not remember how to even turn computer on. One day one of my team was talking about problem she was having, I just told her to check a line of code... after that thing start to work again. But it was 2 years after my fall.

So indexes are the thing I do to keep my mind working. Over 15yrs I have done well over 200 indexes.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Well glad it started to work out for you. And yeah I am sure you read the lit threads for all the interesting things said haha.

Thank you.

Any day that showcases your ass is a good day.

Thank you. Guess I should do it more often

Better ,your hot picture is making me want to get out of my leopard print underwear!:cattail:

Oh, leopard print underwear. I don't know my leopard print panties may be sexier.

Cute socks, sexy ass always and that face that just makes want write that check and but whatever she's selling, wicked sex💋😈

well thanks, i guess I need something to sell. It has been years since I worked in sales, but I did totally rock it. Best in the nation in certain areas. Montgomery wards I was the best in computers and stereo. Let me tell you, the lifelong salesmen were not please about a 16 year old girl who was supposed to work in the clothing department kicking their ass lol. Radioshack top in the nation constantly for speint long distance and sorint cell phones. That was actually really awesome. My first day, my boss bet me I couldn't sell 5 long distance plans, and I sold 45. Sprint paid $10 each but each store had to get at least 5 a month, and everyone sucked, so after my first month and everyone saw the numbers, store managers started buying them from me for $50 each so their store could hit quota. And at the hunting company, the vp of finance nicknamed me "the devil with the silver tipped tongue" for my ability to sell items and ideas (including ideas to him that benefited my wallet and not as much his). My current company, before I moved back end, was also highest in the south east US, and one of the few to always hit quota.

It is actually quite funny because I am the worst closer ever and break like 90% of the rules of sales. I think my low pressure and overly rambling self made me seem less like a commission sales person thus they let their armor down.

Absolutely divine! Thank you so much for sharing :kiss:

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back