Post Your Tits

Gorgeous, so fucking gorgeous.

You look like you could handle an orgy and still be crying out for more.
 
Look I love them big tits of yours but your sweet smile has me almost busting my zipper!
As for your pussy well thats just some yummy eating right there!
 
Daddy likes it when wear panties. Sometimes he drives me around and tells me to take them off, then he sniffs them as I blow him.
If you ever want to go for a ride let me know and feel free to send me any of your yummy panties, like I'm the only one thinking it!
 
Can't get my pants on thanks to your pic you sexy whore!
So is that a yes on the wet panties?
 
you might want to PM that address or the streets goona fill up with cars you wonderful cock tease!
 
Awesome

Those are a pair of gorgeous tits, lucky lad he is. Happily shoot my load over them, not sure I can reach across the pond though :-(
 
My roommate's boyfriend came over on his lunch break today. Usually I just pull my top off and get on my knees while he stands in front of me and jerks off all over them. He says it's not "cheating" if he doesn't touch me. So of course I've been trying to get him to touch me for ages.

Well, it happened today. He let me blow him! I told him I was dying to suck his big cock, and that I'd do a really good job if he'd just give me a chance. I was on my knees, topless and begging. He thought about it for a minute, then crammed his dick down my throat.

I've never sucked a cock so enthusiastically before. I deepthroated him and let his balls slap against my chin. He fucked my face with no regard for my breathing, and I definitely gagged a little, but I didn't stop sucking until he pulled his dick out of my mouth and pointed it at my tits. He covered them with sperm, just like he always does, but this time he aimed so a little bit got in my mouth, too. I swallowed it, of course.

He called me a slut and said from now on he'll allow me to blow him when he comes over, as long as I continue to do a good job. Then he took a pic and left.

One good load deserves another, Sadie-- and if it's not really cheating, I'd be glad to offer mine!
 
Back
Top