Best ass

Well I still have all my old pics...but I feel slightly inspired to take some new ones, for old times sake...

Sounds good to me. After all, you did seem to enjoy both the taking and the posting. Not to mention the constructive feedback. Oddly enough it doesn't mention gender in the thread title, but I don't feel that there would be much demand for mine!

*edit

The first post does refer to lovely ladies, so I guess we are all spared!
 
Enough to refresh my memory . . . re-familiarise myself with your topography so to speak. You look to be just on the cusp between firm and soft, perfect!

Haha, yes I suppose so... my body is quite soft but I'm also quite muscular and strong. I'm an in-between :eek:.
 
Funny Connubium...I am a recent lurker and I spent

sometime the other day trying to find some pics of you...was disappointed that i came up empty. Why dont you start up a new thread?? - you definitely are worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll try and take some later :D
 
Oldies sorry :eek:

I'm trying to think of a scenario in which it would be remotely appropriate for you to apologize for posting pictures like that, old or not. And about the only think I can think of is if they somehow sprayed anthrax in your eyeballs the moment you opened them.

And even then, it's a little iffy.
 
Back
Top