The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good 'un. John Cleese was cleverly cast as the bad sheriff. A clean 180 from Python.

That was just a bit part. And not so much a bad sheriff as a wimpy one.

Silverado's on? Holy shit! I'm missing it!

:D

It's on the saloon scene now, where Cobb and Paden are having their little conversation about who should run the Midnight Star.

Just before it gets goooooood . . . . ;)

That was just a bit part. And not so much a bad sheriff as a wimpy one.

:D

It's on the saloon scene now, where Cobb and Paden are having their little conversation about who should run the Midnight Star.

Just before it gets goooooood . . . . ;)

Oh, damn. The rope scene.

Saturday is sleep 'till noon day. 11:00 tops. :cathappy:

Not with my solar-powered little darlings around. Although, with the coming, darker, season they do sleep later than they used to. But they have that same affliction I had as a child:

Mon-Fri
Come on, get up. Time for school.
Just a little longer...

Sat
Dad, can I turn on the tv?
Wha' time is it?
*sigh*
Very very quietly

Sun
*turns on tv without even asking*
*comes creeping into my room in the still dark*
Dad, where's my pancakes?

:rolleyes:
(Well, I wasn't that bad about the Sunday breakfast, but the rest is close.)

:cool:

Sounds cool, I'll have to keep an eye out for it in a few days (that's still the turnaround time, isn't it?). I swear, I need to invest in one of those little voice-activated recorders. Earlier today, I must have had three different potential storylines finally raise themselves out of my subconscious only to go hiding again by time I made it to try writing them down. *sigh*

:cool:

I go only by memory. I figure, if I can't remember a story, it isn't worth it.

BTW, the story I just posted is part two of Beyond The Veil, my newest series. ;)

Where I come from, a wimpy, crooked lawman is bad. ;)

Good point.

But, I get the feeling that had Sheriff John Langston been put in a position in which push came to shove, he'd probably shove in the right direction.

*snerk*

I'll have to remember that for a future story. ;)

Good point.

But, I get the feeling that had Sheriff John Langston been put in a position in which push came to shove, he'd probably shove in the right direction.

*snerk*

I'll have to remember that for a future story. ;)

Oddly enough, you don't hear much about 'Silverado' when good western movies are mentioned...it's all 'Magnificent Seven', 'Young Guns' and 'The Unforgiven' (my favorite...Eastwood is uber cool).

Oddly enough, you don't hear much about 'Silverado' when good western movies are mentioned...it's all 'Magnificent Seven', 'Young Guns' and 'The Unforgiven' (my favorite...Eastwood is uber cool).

I think it's the Kevin Costner factor . . . he has a tendency to kill many of the films he's in.

Alas . . . his character of Jake was very entertaining. ;)

I think it's the Kevin Costner factor . . . he has a tendency to kill many of the films he's in.

I like him in this movie. I don't think much of him in many others, but he fun in this one.

I just love the cattle/shoot 'em up scene.

True. Who can forget 'Waterworld' or 'The Mailman'?

The majority of the viewing public actually. :D

Good morning, elves. How was your night? Pretty easy last night. Not a lot of party, huh?

Wait a minute. This place is a mess. What have you two been up to?

Is she still a maiden, or do I have to hurt you?

Uh, how technicaly are you defining maidenhood?
whistles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back