Panty Exchange

If you post some pics of your little sweet treats you might be pleasantly surprised by the offers..:)

I think if someone was that interested it wouldn't be too much hassle to look on my pic thread where they'd find plenty of pictures or me wearing them and removing them :D
 
I've definitely contemplated sending off a pair of my panties that I've worn all day as I've touched and played, and cummed lots and lots of times in. However I'd want something in exchange ya know, oh no it's not money I'd seek...... it's the ability to watch the person on cam as they smell, lick and fuck my used dirty panties :)

To see the lust and need, desire in their eyes... their hard cock.. all cause of my smell, my taste.. oh yes, very big turn on I would wager.

Having always had a thing (several actually) about panties, this is very exciting to me. I have received panties from women on occasion which is a tremendous turnon as is watching them remove them.

My favorite movie scene involving panties is from Death and The Maiden and is completely non sexual but makes me quiver. In order to silence her captive, the woman (Sigourney[sp?] Weaver) takes off her panties and stuffs them in his mouth. What an enhancement to Schubert and one revisited everytime I hear the piece!

A friend once told me about having to send about having to send a pair of "used" panties to a man (a lost bet?). She drove around town most of a Saturday with a butterfly pressed against her clit and a dildo in her pussy. But couldn't come. Finally after having thoroughly "scented" her panties, she stopped in a corner of a parking lot and masturbated till she came stunningly. He appreciated her panties so much that he gifted her with a webcam which she had the damnedest time explaining to her husband!
 
If I was ever going to auction mine, I'd probably only do it once :D It does sound hot though ...

I posted a pic but then I decided to take it down :eek:
 
Last edited:
If I was ever going to auction mine, I'd probably only do it once :D It does sound hot though ...

I posted a pic but then I decided to take it down :eek:

Dang I wish I could have seen that pic before you took it down...don't be afraid to post it, it will only make us crazy with lust I'm sure :)
 
Well this is from my thread, it's me wearing them. Don't be surprised if I don't leave it up for long I prefer to keep my pics in the designated pic area :D

....
 
Last edited:
Well this is from my thread, it's me wearing them. Don't be surprised if I don't leave it up for long I prefer to keep my pics in the designated pic area :D

....

you are stunning! absolutely beautiful.
worth every $$ that someone (lucky) fronts for them.
 
ebay

i bought some fresh and sticky panties off ebay from sexy females looking to make cash from our fetish,
I also done pantie exchange in uk the had the other cd take pics in them then post pics online. its a real thrill doing the drop off points more fun than posting via mail. who in uk want a pair of my panties on condition to post pics.
 
Back
Top