Damn, she Justa did it again. Still nothing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Looks great to me too

Thank you

Well now isn't this quite the collection of pure loveliness all so beautifully contained and the unleashed for our hungry eyes :heart:

Well thank you, you are too kind.

Lovely pics.
Thanks.

Well, everyone knows there are four types of floors - hardwood, carpet, tile and panties!

Well damn, i did not know that. Every day is something new on lit.

The top of the new swimsuit looks great but why not show off your sexy legs more

Thank you. And i just think I look better showing less leg.

Happy Monday. is it Friday yet? ugh. I feel like being back in bed. Anyway, movie monday, I am still digging playing with black and white so enjoy black and white swinging boobies

What's Needed

Just a doesn't need bra designers. She needs bra ENGINEERS! Maybe NASA would be interested!:)

Happy Monday. is it Friday yet? ugh. I feel like being back in bed. Anyway, movie monday, I am still digging playing with black and white so enjoy black and white swinging boobies

Don't know if those manage to get your whole building the day off, but they certainly have me imagining I would give you whatever you want.....just bring them closer....please :heart:

Think of the fun we all could have, if you had 5 breasts on a row like Newtons SS balls, all in perfect scientific rhythm.

so today, I unpacked my recent shipments. Even had a case of primenesia. I ordered kid a skateboard. not sure why, when I went to visit my brothers when they were teens, their skateboarding was referred to as "abusing mom's health insurance". oh I remember why, it was on sale real cheap after the lighting deal an stacking coupons lol. hopefully he doesn't want me to try riding it too, I no longer bounce

Anyway, I have nothing slutty, just new bras.

just a little fit problem here

well this sure is a look, what the fuck that look is, I am not sure yet

well I guess that is a little better, maybe

hum, might work as a t-shirt bra if I manage to get them down a bit more, the seams look like they won't show

could be much worse

this isn't so bad. I kind of like it

kinda cute for a daily wear basic bra

again, not so bad for daily wear

hum, not bad but the material feels weak. I am not sure it can take the load.

oh and one last bathing suit. actual bra size so can't beat the booby support, but Kate, would it kill you to make them slimming too, damn it. Well, If I ever have to do something athletic, this is the winner

anyway, fashion show by justa. hope you enjoyed. maybe tomorrow I will get back to slutty.

Awesome looking bras.

What a lovely picture to come back to!!! :rose::rose::rose:
thank you

Thank you for starting my Monday off fantastically!
mondays need all the help they can get

Simply amazing! :rose:
thank you

Awe inspiring!!! At least I am in awe!!!:rose:
glad you enjoy

Oh.my.gaaaawd that is soooooo sexxxy😉
thanks.

Just a doesn't need bra designers. She needs bra ENGINEERS! Maybe NASA would be interested!:)
I know, right.

Don't know if those manage to get your whole building the day off, but they certainly have me imagining I would give you whatever you want.....just bring them closer....please :heart:
haha, I need to think about ways to use them for good I guess.

Magnificent swinging breasts 😍
thank you

Think of the fun we all could have, if you had 5 breasts on a row like Newtons SS balls, all in perfect scientific rhythm.
5, that would be kind of weird. 6...well I would just need two more women, but finding a chick with 3 boobs sounds tough

And my mom panties

Far more glamorous than any mom panties I have happened upon.

what kind of mom panties do you happen upon? and where?

You have far too many bras for the sensible mum I took you for.

haha, sorry. but some of them are going back. I can't just go to a store and try on and buy bras, so I buy from places who permit returns with tags still attached

Awesome looking bras.
thank you

They are enjoyable to look at any day.
glad you enjoy

Fantastic
thank you

any mom panties I have happened upon.

You have exposed me as a fraud, I know little about Mum panties, and not much about the treasure they contain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back