A hundred and ten thousand words and more.

Gosh, I'm so lucky!

:heart:

What a fabulous, supportive bunch of people here. I'm very hapoy to be back with my AmPics "fam" and it's nice to see a bunch of new faces as well.

I had a few asks about what I was wearing in the beach cover up shot, underneath. It's a body chain made of rhinestones. Cheap junk, TBH, but looks good in pics!:cool:

Here's a few more...

Very Well done Sexy Lady!! :kiss:
 
Oh, you guys!!!:eek::kiss:

I'm blushing!

Thank you. :rose:

You look good with your arms behind you back ... now I'm wondering how you would look with your wrists in my leather cuff's instead of the necklace ;)
 
Artsy stuff.

Beautiful, reminds me of photographs found when my grandad died. He was a photographer in the 20's with the hood over the camera. A tasteful nude, using a gauze mesh to blur the body while keeping the face clear he also used to produce colour photographs, where a colour was was added to the final print.

All the ideas of modern day software and filters are copies of what has already been done but by slow sometimes difficult procedures.

Oh, you guys!!!:eek::kiss:

I'm blushing!

Thank you. :rose:

I like the idea of you being bound, but perhaps something a little more difficult to get out of.
 
If a picture paints a thousand words, I'm wordy as they come.

Please indulge me with a new thread.

I'm not certain how often I will post, but, I do have some very nice new pictures to share.

So glad to see you back! Hope all is well. I think one of my favorite pics was in this set of beads. It was a shot from behind with them wrapped around your pretty toes and ass showing. But anything you post is amazing!
 
Is it chilly where you live?

It's chilly here.

And snowing.

It's chilly here as well. The temperature is around freezing point, but no snow yet.

Welcome back! I'm glad to see your return here. And I see that you have great pics of your sexy body to share! :)
 
Is it chilly where you live?

It's chilly here.

And snowing.

It has been chilly here and we did have some snow. I am thinking that those wonderful nipples of yours need a nice warm mouth to take them in and suck on them to help warm you up.
 
Hi Aphro. Your pictures remind me of another Litster. She made a smashing debut with a Christmas thread full of creative and sometimes silly pictures. It was sad when it ended but then she got the thread renamed and continued to post. Her photos, like yours, were always works of erotic art. She, Icy, a few others and now you do a wonderful job of putting the <erotic> Pics in Am Pics. Thank you for your efforts.

Cheers
 
This morning. I had lots of good comments for the beaded necklace shot, so, I indulged in using it for the other side. :)

Beautiful. I've just done a mental calculation and reckon they are long enough to reach between your legs from where they are now
 
Really enjoy your body

This morning. I had lots of good comments for the beaded necklace shot, so, I indulged in using it for the other side. :)

Marvelous photo. You use the lighting in a very clever way.

I just want to jump you and fill you with my seed
 
Back
Top