Damn, she Justa did it again. Still nothing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I am sure the nails are lovely, but I was very much distracted by these recent photos. Your breasts and that oh so desirable pussy of yours... DAMN!! :devil::devil:
 
so happy saturday. so, today I will continue on the bathing suit exploration

this one is going right back


this one, I wanted to like, but the underwire, well where you see my fingers in the bottom right, is where the underwire is. silly underwire, you are supposed to be under the boobies



then there is this one. oh I think I really like this one. I know I will have to adjust the boobies periodically, but I think it looks cute.



does the black one beat last week's favorites? is the cleavage too much?

I like this black one too! :rose::rose::rose::rose:
 
well happy sunday. I repainted my nails. This week's bored mom theme was "inspired by bathing suits". Hey, I am on point. So I used the 3 I am most like to wear, the orange boobilicious one from last week, the blue floral tankini from last week, and the black one from this week.

Enjoy my nails

yeah I totally pulled out the old S5 and slapped some lipstick on this morning, just for this, didn't even brush my hair
















DAMN!!!
 
Lovely nails and you know how to use them. ;)

thank you

I like this black one too! :rose::rose::rose::rose:
yeah, my favorite so far

;)


And Double Damn!!! :devil::devil::devil:
yeah, double trouble too.


Wow so sexy
thank you

The nails look awesome I love them!! And I bet that toy would feel really good!!! I am sure you enjoyed it!!!

thank you and I did
 
Thank you. I'd like them a little higher, but I'd also like a million dollars to blow. Stupid gravity and lack of raining money. But hey, they do their job mostly, and I can really smuggle a lot if need be.

There’s nothing wrong with your breast!! Like I said they are beautiful!:devil:
 
well happy monday, and happy prime day. just stopping in fast as I am busy taking whatever Jeff will give me for free or uber cheap but am I classier in black and white?

You are classy in any color. Love the video. Looks like you need a hand or two ;)

You should take a vacation and come visit me and Mustang Sally. We'll help you out :)
 
I'm partial to black and white, so yes, yes you are.

I hope Jeff gave you all kinds of good stuff.
 
well happy monday, and happy prime day. just stopping in fast as I am busy taking whatever Jeff will give me for free or uber cheap but am I classier in black and white?

I almost missed this. I was browsing for a longer post. Oops.

I love that you are double filled. Are both vibes or just dildos.

Thanks for posting.
 
Classy as hell. Still think you need an extra hand or two, but WOW that's sexy!

thank you

Oh classier indeed, so lovely to see you get your fill :D Hope lots of free and uber cheap stuff comes your way x

hehe. thanks. and yes, it was a decent week

why yes. yes i do.
thank you

I like this one the most.
I really like the angles and the layering of the lower portion.
It looks very classy and sexy.
Perfect cleavage :D

thank you. and yes I agree.

There’s nothing wrong with your breast!! Like I said they are beautiful!:devil:

thank you

:eek: Wow! Love the clenching. And for free! Jeff can’t top that. :)

oh, I don't know, jeff had some amazing things at midnight

Well not just a hand or two... But something hard too for either hole!!! Just as long as we can find time to fill my hole!!

;)

You are classy in any color. Love the video. Looks like you need a hand or two ;)

You should take a vacation and come visit me and Mustang Sally. We'll help you out :)

I do need a vacation

Lol as if a nilla wafer could save your nipple from me...:kiss:

Hot new classier video by the way.. You cover the spectrum from class to raunch like an expert..Thank you Justa...

haha. slutty selfie expert lol

Hey there, Justa. Hoping Prime day didn't do you in. Miss ya here! :rose:

prime day lasts a while

That was a formidable weapon you used in that enjoyable video, was it going up your bum?

I did have 2 vibrators in that video, yes.

I'm partial to black and white, so yes, yes you are.

I hope Jeff gave you all kinds of good stuff.

oh he did, it was decent.
some firestick, dot, show combo prices that made them super cheap. some very cheap tablets. Some free dog food, free cat food, free lotions, free baby wipes, free energy drinks, lots of $2 cases of snacks, pasta, 24 packs of soda etc. winner this year was the camera gear for 20 minutes at midnight. a lot to buy in as they were $100 each, but for very expensive cameras it was a good buy. I didn't go near as far as some, some women really jump all in. oh, I did also get 2 bags of crap too (thanks woot)

in some ways last year was better as they didn't cap the free diapers and wipes and let it go on for like 4 days. by that point, it is literally finding homeless shelters and churches that want the donations and will let you ship straight to them. this year all the free stuff was capped.
that was a fun one. also the year I got my $2 sous vide machine. but 2017 I got my $12 surface pro, my $8 macbook, and my $25 lawn mowers. so yeah 2017 was my personal favorite year, 2018 was the year of donations, and well a lot of the snacks this year will go to my kid's classroom too, so yeah wasn't bad, but still not quite as fun as prior years. but I did get bags of crap.

I almost missed this. I was browsing for a longer post. Oops.

I love that you are double filled. Are both vibes or just dildos.

Thanks for posting.

both are vibes. and yeah I was short on time

I have definitely enjoyed your classy videos!
thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top