Cuckold SON idea

Curiousandopen9

Experienced
Hi everyone !..

I have an idea of a story involving a son who want to cuck by her mother.

son: 30 years old living in the USA who came to the country for work
Mom: 48 years old, single, never dated since the husband left 10 years ago, normal housewife mom

Idea: son would like to be cuck and enjoy from the humiliation coming from it. He plans and tries to transform her mom into a slut in the USA who came to visit her son first time in USA.

I also have a tumblr to inspire some ideas on this: curiousandopen9.tumblr.com

Yes I am from Bangladesh. I have the same fantasy about my mom. She will be fucked by others. The dirty people, in street or in public, with low class people, will be their complete slut, humiliated and all her holes filled with their cum

When does the son marry his mom?

Technically, I suppose, the son would have to be married to the mom for a true cuckold situation to exist. But this entire website plays so fast and loose with the definition of cuckoldry that I think we can let a few peccadilloes slide by.

How's this: Son comes to the USA for work. At first, he is appalled at the loose morals, compared to his homeland. But he eventually finds it titillating, and begins indulging in all sorts of naughtiness.

By the time his mom comes to live with him, he is thoroughly Americanized (that is, perverted). He wastes no time seducing his mom, forcing her to blow him, sodomizing her, etc. She of course is completely disgusted, but has been taught to be submissive to the men in her family.

Eventually, even this is not enough for the depraved son. He needs more, more, MORE in terms of depravity. He decides the only way to kick it up a notch is to pimp his mom out to all the low-lifes in the neighborhood, and watch through a peephole as they use and degrade her. Then when they leave, he licks her clean while jerking himself off.

Technically, I suppose, the son would have to be married to the mom for a true cuckold situation to exist. But this entire website plays so fast and loose with the definition of cuckoldry that I think we can let a few peccadilloes slide by.

How's this: Son comes to the USA for work. At first, he is appalled at the loose morals, compared to his homeland. But he eventually finds it titillating, and begins indulging in all sorts of naughtiness.

By the time his mom comes to live with him, he is thoroughly Americanized (that is, perverted). He wastes no time seducing his mom, forcing her to blow him, sodomizing her, etc. She of course is completely disgusted, but has been taught to be submissive to the men in her family.

Eventually, even this is not enough for the depraved son. He needs more, more, MORE in terms of depravity. He decides the only way to kick it up a notch is to pimp his mom out to all the low-lifes in the neighborhood, and watch through a peephole as they use and degrade her. Then when they leave, he licks her clean while jerking himself off.

But even on a stretch of the term cuckold; since that usually implies a "cheating" wife...in this case it should be a "cheating" mother, yes? It is the son who should be humiliated in the cuckold scenario. Most of the proposed ideas seem more like the son has 'whored out' the mom? Am I missing something?

Perhaps instead, the mother dominates the son, grows tired of his pathetic attempts at being the man of the house...and cucks him good and proper with a 'real stud' ?

Back