The Trumpbad Thread

YMKR0+


i164R+
 
hey dude, obama called. your welfare is over. get a fucking job you lazy asshole

I have a job. I work for the RNC. Here's a picture of me with one of those fools.

The-Republican-Party-and-Satan-900x477-c-center.jpg


Speaking of jobs how's your book deal going? Still pretending to be a girl on the internet? You know I ask vette similar questions until he rage quit like a bitch. I wonder if you've got the huevos to do the same?
 
What is really scary is that Trump has never run in the political circles and knows only the Headliners of the political class. So What you see is him picking people he knows from their press.

He found out the Presidency is an enormous job and lots of people tell you "NO, not the Red Button!"

The Clusterfuck on the Potomac has just begun.:rolleyes:

THis just in:

Campaign Finance Laws Poised for Rollback Under Trump

As a candidate, President-elect Donald Trump railed against the political money system, saying it offers big donors outsized clout. But the changes he is likely to enable would roll back campaign finance regulations, allowing contributors to give even more.

The Republican’s victory in the presidential contest has given new hope to opponents of current donation limits and other restrictions, while it has jolted fear into those who want to overhaul political money laws to put ordinary Americans on more equal footing with megadonors.

“You can expect the Republicans to be very aggressive in lifting a lot of the regulations that are currently not only on political parties but on the system generally,” said James Bopp Jr., an attorney who supports campaign finance deregulation. “Everybody agrees the system is dysfunctional, but that is caused by the legal restrictions.”
 
Last edited:
Trump's Huge Conflict of Interest With a Big Foreign Bank Keeps Getting Worse -- "Deutsche Bank is in crisis. It holds more than $300 million in Trump's debt. That's a problem."
In the past few years, Trump obtained $364 million in loans from Deutsche bank via four mortgages on three of his prized properties: Miami's Doral National golf course, Chicago's Trump International Hotel and Tower, and the newly opened Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC, a few blocks from the White House. A foreign entity holding so much of Trump's debt—financial leverage that could affect the decision-making of a future commander in chief—has raised alarms among ethics watchdogs. But with Deutsche Bank floundering, the possible conflicts posed by Trump's loans are compounding.
Who is following this? And his (state-owned) Bank of China dealings?
 
Don Lemon hammers Trump surrogate over fake Ford story: ‘You’re saying the truth doesn’t matter?’

CNN host Don Lemon nailed President-Elect Donald Trump’s surrogate Paris Denard on Thursday night’s show. Trump is drawing criticism after taking credit for Ford Motor Company not moving to Mexico. Denard attempted to explain that the truth doesn’t matter and Lemon wouldn’t let it slide.

Trump tweeted Thursday night, “I worked hard with Bill Ford to keep the Lincoln plant in Kentucky. I owed it to the great State of Kentucky for their confidence in me!”

Trump made the accusation that Ford was moving a Kentucky plant to Mexico in September’s presidential debate. Ford fact-checked Trump’s statement with a graphic showing that they have more American workers than any other auto company. Ford is also bound by a labor contract with the worker’s union that they cannot move their plant to Mexico. It was never in the cards for Ford to move to Mexico, despite Trump’s claims.

+1 for Lemon, he earned his journalism point today.
 
Miss Sharon Jones is reported to have had a stroke while watching the election results. She passed away on Friday.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/11/sharon-jones-had-a-stroke-on-election-night.html
According to Gabriel Roth of the Dap-Kings, the election of Donald Trump as America's next president was the leading cause of Jones's initial stroke, which ultimately led to her death. "Well, she’d been fighting cancer for a few years now, and there’s been all kinds of stuff coming at her," Roth told the Los Angeles Times in a new interview. "But the thing that actually got her in the last couple of weeks was, she had a stroke watching the election results. After that first stroke she couldn't move her leg, but she could still talk." Roth quickly traveled to the hospital that was treating her in Cooperstown, New York, with the rest of the Dap-Kings soon following suit.

"I saw her and she told the people that were there that Trump gave her the stroke. She was blaming Trump for the whole thing," he continued.
 
You're not seriously blaming someone's stroke on Trump? I'm sure lots of people died on election night, and no doubt many would have if Clinton had won.

Fucking stupid.
Phrodeau did not blame the stroke on Tromp; Sharon Jones did. Y'know, the woman who suffered it. She was there; you were not.
 
Phrodeau did not blame the stroke on Tromp; Sharon Jones did. Y'know, the woman who suffered it. She was there; you were not.

Plus, it's tangentially related to Trump.

And strokes are a bad thing.

ergo...The TrumpBAD Thread, folks!

It's not that hard, really! :D
 
You're not seriously blaming someone's stroke on Trump? I'm sure lots of people died on election night, and no doubt many would have if Clinton had won.

Fucking stupid.
Sad to say, but I am not Gabriel Roth.
 
‘F*ck him!’: Media bigwig ‘emotionally f*cking pissed’ after bullying Trump tried to influence press

More details are coming out about Donald Trump’s blustery closed-door meeting with media stars and executives.

One source said the meeting Monday at Trump Tower turned into a “f*cking firing squad,” as the president-elect lashed out at CNN and other media outlets he believed had unfairly covered his campaign.

“The meeting was a total disaster. The TV execs and anchors went in there thinking they would be discussing the access they would get to the Trump administration, but instead they got a Trump-style dressing-down,” the source told the New York Post.

Trump’s former campaign manager and current senior advisor, Kellyanne Conway, insisted the closed-door meeting was “very cordial, candid, and honest” — but another participant described Trump’s behavior as “totally inappropriate” and “f*cking outrageous.”

Sources told The New Yorker that television anchors, reporters and executives expected to discuss why the president-elect had not held a news conference since July, but were instead subjected to a barrage of insults and complaints.

“I have to tell you, I am emotionally f*cking pissed,” one participant told The New Yorker. “How can this not influence coverage? I am being totally honest with you.”

After months of fawning press, the Trump is now upset when the press gets pushy about things like "What you said yesterday?"
 
Stock market Trump rally continues....Dow reaches NEW high
 
Thats not why he called a meeting, dumb shit. The Press is PART of the democratic party....their mandate is clear.

I believe you are confusing two meetings. The NYT and another with media representatives. The Press is concerned about their advertizing, that's why they splashed Trumpaganda all over the papers for months, laughing at Trump, and pumping his brand.

Now that they have got him elected, they are disgusted with his arrogance.

By the way, Fuck You too.
 
I believe you are confusing two meetings. The NYT and another with media representatives. The Press is concerned about their advertizing, that's why they splashed Trumpaganda all over the papers for months, laughing at Trump, and pumping his brand.

Now that they have got him elected, they are disgusted with his arrogance.

By the way, Fuck You too.

The NYT is a dying entity, as are all newspapers, but advertisting is not why they went after Trump for over a year. NYT and the Washington Post tried to get Hillary elected and they didnt hide this fact...
 
Agree. The Electoral College may not work as well as it should anymore, but there's nothing rigged about it.
The EC was designed as a rigged system to effectively disenfranchise vast numbers of Americans. Cf Madison's notes on the Constitutional Convention.

The NYT is a dying entity...
NYT has seen a post-election surge of subscriptions. Don't count your corpses till they're buried.

Meanwhile, nobody has yet been elected president -- that happens in 3.5 weeks -- and recounts in swing states could change things dramatically. Hold on, we've still a rocky ride ahead.
 
The EC was designed as a rigged system to effectively disenfranchise vast numbers of Americans. Cf Madison's notes on the Constitutional Convention.

That doesn't mean in any way that an individual election has been rigged. The EC system IS the system. And it had great meaning at the time--it meant states joined the Union that otherwise wouldn't have.
 
Back
Top