What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it weren't so late my imagination would be great, but as it is... Poopy.

Well, here's the scene...

Cue music...scene focuses on a dirty, icky living room. Then, you here the sound of powerful sucking...a lovely French Maid enters from left pushing a Dyson, and proceeds, in a completely sultry way, to make the room utterly spotless.

Add in masturbation to taste, and a test drive of said Dyson, and its a little slice of heaven ;):D:rose:

Well, here's the scene...

Cue music...scene focuses on a dirty, icky living room. Then, you here the sound of powerful sucking...a lovely French Maid enters from left pushing a Dyson, and proceeds, in a completely sultry way, to make the room utterly spotless.

Add in masturbation to taste, and a test drive of said Dyson, and its a little slice of heaven ;):D:rose:
Yea Dyson's are my dream... (sigh) especially the yellow ones! Absolutely worth daydreaming about. :)

Texas Gov. Rick Perry has called for a second special session of the Texas Legislature in the hopes of passing new restrictions on abortion rights. The Republican governor said such a move is necessary because "Texans value life." (Perry's administration executed a 52-year-old woman a few hours after calling for the second session.)

Seems a bit incongruous to me.

Oh. My. Gosh :eek:
It's been about 15 years since I've worn a shirt this provocative and I'm REALLY starting to second guess my choice for my night out:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back