What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
or until you have to sever someone's carotid artery with the box cutter you picked up from the hardware store....

<.< >.>

(hi, DayMaker)
...but never buy said box cutter with your credit card, or in your neighborhood.

(Hello Beautiful :rose:)

Reminder for tomorrow. :D

tumblr_m0adssU5iS1qmd7uro1_400.png

I'm so glad that I've let the walls crack and crumble a little. The ones that make it through are so worth it. :heart::heart::heart:

I know he had to leave but.....I feel sad as there wasn't a note. :( His phone isn't working so, am I going to hear from him today??? Damnit, I hope so. :(

Which one from the spectrum ? ;)

I was thinking of a bright orange or maybe a purple! :D

LOL! It's just a color rinse to give my hair more shine. The cold dry weather makes my very straight hair look dull and brittle. I like when my hair looks as healthy as it actually is!

I was thinking of a bright orange or maybe a purple! :D

LOL! It's just a color rinse to give my hair more shine. The cold dry weather makes my very straight hair look dull and brittle. I like when my hair looks as healthy as it actually is!
Orange, Purple.....add Green to that ;)

LOL

It's nice to hear that you care your hair a lot :)

I always wonder what pleasure one gets, from being significantly petty and committing anonymous acts of spite and malice against another person, who is equally anonymous, in an anonymous forum seen by millions.of other anonymous people. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back